Comments
2,381 - 2,400 of 3,167 Comments Last updated Sep 5, 2013
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#2519 Jul 18, 2012
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Should I also feel guilty about that big azz palmetto bug I dun kilt with da Raid?? Sorry, some of God's creatures should just stay outta my path if they knows what good fer em.
Crabs, shrimp and lobsters have 10 legs and antennae.

Do they bug you too!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#2520 Jul 18, 2012
Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the big CLUE but we must keep it secret from Rambutt or she will run right out looking for ten bald mice.
Hum wasnt there a nusery thing about ten blind mice???Another frigin CLUE...
LOL

No only three blind mice. That means seven are only fabricating blindness!

Don't forget the popular nursery rhyme, which Agatha Christie based her book "And Then There Were
None, the world's best selling mystery, ever.

"In the novel, ten people, who have previously been complicit in the deaths of others but have escaped notice or punishment, are tricked into coming onto an island. Although the guests are the only people on the island, each is murdered one by one, in a manner paralleling, inexorably and sometimes grotesquely, the old nursery rhyme, Ten Little Indians"

The currently published, not the original version, of the rhyme goes: Ten little Soldier boys went out to dine;
One choked his little self and then there were nine.
Nine little Soldier boys sat up very late;
One overslept himself and then there were eight.
Eight little Soldier Boys travelling in Devon;
One said he'd stay there and then there were seven.[7]
Seven little Soldier Boys chopping up sticks;
One chopped himself in halves and then there were six.
Six little Soldier Boys playing with a hive;
A bumblebee stung one and then there were five.
Five little Soldier Boys going in for law;
One got in Chancery and then there were four.
Four little Soldier Boys going out to sea;
A red herring swallowed one and then there were three.
Three little Soldier Boys walking in the zoo;
A big bear hugged one and then there were two.
Two Little Soldier Boys sitting in the sun;
One got frizzled up and then there was one.[8]
One little Soldier Boy left all alone;
He went out and hanged himself and then there were none.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_Then_There_W...

Guess someone gave that last little Soldier Boy the rope, eh?

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#2521 Jul 19, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Crabs, shrimp and lobsters have 10 legs and antennae.
Do they bug you too!
Sure do!! Would even touch em. Ugly plus that whole shellfish allergy.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#2522 Jul 19, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that you asked about me on the other thread-I'm just trying to catch up after a long night of playing connect the dots lol.
I found a reference to a type of Blue Rose Ecstasy, but it's not a plant.
<Waits for Tired of Silly's head to make a few rotations>
I see reference to the name of Blue Rose "Ecstasy" . Is that you noticed as well?

Casey also mentioned grass (pot) and in this case there's other possible links to the sale of heroin, cocaine, meth and the illegal sale of Xanax and OxyContin, to name a few.

It's pretty obvious the protestors are dwelling with their lighs out, and certainly a way to disciple "the saved" is by feeding their addiction in exchange for performing "god's" deeds at his command. The sale of illegal drugs to outsiders would also certainly be a lucridive means to assist in paving the road to HallelujahLand. Hopefully all those who have got arrested since this case broke have also gotten severed from the devil's talon.

“Home of the Mermaids”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#2523 Jul 19, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I see reference to the name of Blue Rose "Ecstasy" . Is that you noticed as well?
Casey also mentioned grass (pot) and in this case there's other possible links to the sale of heroin, cocaine, meth and the illegal sale of Xanax and OxyContin, to name a few.
It's pretty obvious the protestors are dwelling with their lighs out, and certainly a way to disciple "the saved" is by feeding their addiction in exchange for performing "god's" deeds at his command. The sale of illegal drugs to outsiders would also certainly be a lucridive means to assist in paving the road to HallelujahLand. Hopefully all those who have got arrested since this case broke have also gotten severed from the devil's talon.
Are you the President of your local Tin Hat Society?
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#2524 Jul 19, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I've watched Jeff Ashton being interviewed several times where he marvels at Casey's ability to lie. Each time I've gotten the distinct impression he is truely complimenting her - not criticizing her -- therefore I believe he knows her lies were coded and told a true story.. If you've also watched those same interviews, he's almost animated and his eyes light up as if he's proud of her. Weird.....
The Jeff Hopkins character - who she and Caylee were on the verge on flying away with, never to be seen again under the guise of living happy ever after, cannot have been a real person going by that name.
Therefore I doubt "Juliette Lewis" is either, yet Casey used the name and the associated events for a specific purpose. So yes, whatever Miami convention was held during the time she said she was there probably is significant.
Microsoft tech-Ed 2008 was held on Orlando the first part of June - dates which also fit prior to the last seen date being moved one week forward.
Bill Gates Keynote: Microsoft Tech•Ed 2008 -- Developers
Remarks by Bill Gates, Chairman, Microsoft
Microsoft Tech•Ed 2008
Orlando, Fla.
June 3, 2008
BILL GATES: Good morning and welcome to Tech•Ed.
This is the first year that we broke Tech•Ed into two sections, the section this week, which is just for developers, and a section next week, which is focused on IT.
When we did that, we thought we'd get about 4,000 developers to the conference, and so we've been very pleased that there's over 6,000 people signed up and attending the events this week. So, a huge response, a lot of exciting new things that you're going to get a chance to see.
I really enjoy coming to this conference because I'm a developer. Writing code in new and better ways is really what drives the progress of our industry: the ability to develop new user interfaces, the ability to connect up to all the sites out there on the Web, the ability to let people view data in the way they want to view it.
more......
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/news/exec/bill...
So now you think BILL GATES has something to do with Casey Anthony murdering her child? You DO know that when he speaks of "code" he's talking about computer code, you know the stuff that runs the machine that allows you to spew your wacko "theories" out into the world????
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#2525 Jul 19, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that you asked about me on the other thread-I'm just trying to catch up after a long night of playing connect the dots lol.
I found a reference to a type of Blue Rose Ecstasy, but it's not a plant.
<Waits for Tired of Silly's head to make a few rotations>
Why would my head spin? Anything Baez wrote in his "book" is likely a lie. I'm guessing that he made some of these "stories" up from scratch, just like his client the skankpig made up people, jobs, nannies, etc. NOTHING in that smarmy book has any credibility to anyone but loonies.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#2526 Jul 19, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you think BILL GATES has something to do with Casey Anthony murdering her child? You DO know that when he speaks of "code" he's talking about computer code, you know the stuff that runs the machine that allows you to spew your wacko "theories" out into the world????
No, I didn't say Bill Gates had anything to do with Casey Anthony murdering her child.

But I will remind you of Cheney Mason's offhand comment......

"You can't buy this type of dream team....well, Bill Gates can buy it."

Code is code, whether it's computer code, gamer code, Casey code or terror code written into English speaking bibles found in the ground in Bin Laden's barren compound. Code can be embedded in code.

Certainly someone who wastes the energy in establishing spiritual response teams to drive a god santioned explosive apocalypse event had created coded means to communicate progress with his inner circle aside from blatant spelling-it-all-out by conventional means.

Maybe Casey Anthony stole the code key and turned it over to authorities?
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#2527 Jul 19, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't say Bill Gates had anything to do with Casey Anthony murdering her child.
But I will remind you of Cheney Mason's offhand comment......
"You can't buy this type of dream team....well, Bill Gates can buy it."
Code is code, whether it's computer code, gamer code, Casey code or terror code written into English speaking bibles found in the ground in Bin Laden's barren compound. Code can be embedded in code.
Certainly someone who wastes the energy in establishing spiritual response teams to drive a god santioned explosive apocalypse event had created coded means to communicate progress with his inner circle aside from blatant spelling-it-all-out by conventional means.
Maybe Casey Anthony stole the code key and turned it over to authorities?
ROFL, dang you're funny. Casey Anthony was too busy whoring around and killing her kid to worry about your imaginary plots and codes. Besides, she's stupid. If a muslim terrorist handed her a code she'd only be interested if she could forge a signature on it and steal some money with it.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#2528 Jul 19, 2012
The account of October 14, 2008, the day Casey was rearrested after being indicted for murder, VASTLY DIFFERS between Jeff Ashton and Jose Baez. Obviously one Casey was a decoy......

Imperfect Justice - page 132
Jose Baez alerted us that Casey would be spending the day at his law office in Kissimmee. In order to waste no time taking Casey into custody, Melich was on his way to Baez's office the minute the indictment was unsealed. Casey was reported to have been cool, polite, and calm when he arrived to arrest her. This outcome was no surprise; she always seemed to keep her emotions in check. Melich placed her in handcuffs and transported her to the sheriff's office, where she was read her Miranda rights.....She could have asked the court to have another bond hearing, but for some reason never made clear to us, she opted not to.

Presumed Guilty - page 88
...I conducted a press conference. I basically said, "She is innocent. We're going to fight these charges. She's the mother of a missing child, and she's someone's daughter, and she's human." Casey broke down and cried, and after the media left, we found out the grand jury had indeed come back with an indictment.

I wasn't exactly sure how to handle this. I figured it would be best to turn Casey over to her bondsman, who would drive her to jail, turn her in and revoke the bond. That way she could just go straight to jail.

....then Jose Baez goes on to write he got a phonecall from the bondsman who thought it easiest to meet at the Orlando airport "where Casey could get out of Cindy's car and go with the bondman." (Cindy drives Casey from the Kissimmee office, Jose Baez heads over to the airport separately in his car, keeping in touch by cellphone.)

More...
By switching cars at the airport, Casey would avoid the helicopters, which couldn't fly there because it would have been in violation of the airport's airspace. The bondman would then take her to jail.....I watched as Casey got out of the car and jumped into the bondsman's car, and they took off.

The JAB goes on to write about his crazy-man driving with the media following him ....."I felt like I was driving in a NASCAR race until something --common sense-- overcame me."

More...
Soon thereafter the police pulled over the bail bondman and arrested Casey on the way to jail. They didn't even have the decency to let her surrender at the jail. They read Casey her rights in the police car.

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#2529 Jul 19, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL, dang you're funny. Casey Anthony was too busy whoring around and killing her kid to worry about your imaginary plots and codes. Besides, she's stupid. If a muslim terrorist handed her a code she'd only be interested if she could forge a signature on it and steal some money with it.
Considering Jeff Ashton says he never even met Casey, don't you think it's interesting he always refers to her as smart and bright?

Maybe your judge of character needs an alignment?

Or is it Jeff Ashton who is stupid?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#2530 Jul 19, 2012
Rambler wrote:
Is this true, and if it is why hasn't it ever been shown by the media? A different Casey?
page 18
In Orlando, the police like to do perp walks, where they take the accused out of the police station and march them in front of television cameras. The TV and newspaper reporters then ask the suspect questions.....So the cops handcuffed her and walked her out. In front of the one camera crew that appeared, Casey didn't answer a single question.
page 19 and Jose's story is a relative of an inmate called him and that's how he became involved in the case.
He goes on to contradict himself....
She immediately got herself a lawyer (yours truly)....The judge held her without bond, which was odd. Casey had a public defender at this point (she hadn't yet hired me).
page 23 and Jose Baez arrives at the Booking and Release Center...
A public defender, who was also waiting to see Casey asked me, "Who are you?" I explained I had gotten a call to come see her.
"This case has been in the news," he said, "and I just came down to talk her not to talk to anyone because detectives might be coming by.
This is the THIRD different account of June 17th, Casey's first day following her arrest.
1. A FEMALE public defender was assigned to her according to media reports and was present at her 8am bond hearing.
2. Jose Baez and Jose Garcia were present with Casey for that 8am bond hearing, via video from the jail.
3. Now an unknown MALE public defender was also somehow involved.
The other major contradiction and two Casey's.

(And correction to above - July 17th was not a bond hearing, it's what's called a "first appearance').

Jeff Ashton - Imperfect Justice - page 51
(July 17, following the arrest)
That morning, Casey Anthony appeared before a judge of the Ninth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida for the first time. The purpose of the proceeding is to ensure that arrestees know their rights and why they are in custody. The judge's role is to review the evidence to ensure that it's sufficiently strong to establish probably cause that a crime has been committed. A defendant's first appearance is fairly routine, and he appears by video link from the jail three miles away, which was what Casey did that morning.

Appearing by video, Casey was accompanied by her newly acquired counsel, Jose Baez, and his associate. Jose Garcia. Casey, who was shorter in stature than either man, stood silently behind the podium looking pale and tired.

Jose Baez - Presumed Guilty - page 19
They slapped the cuffs on her. They thought they were going to pull the truth out of her and that after a night in jail she'd break down and tell them everything...... The police took Casey to the Orange County jail, and the next morning she had what's called a first appearance. The judge read the police report. He told her, "You're not cooperating. We need to know where Caylee is."

Casey said nothing, and despite being held for child neglect and lying -- minor crimes-- the judge held her without bond, which was odd. Casey had a public defender at this point (she hadn't yet hired me), so I can't answer why this wasn't fought more vociferously.

Several hours later I came to see her, and my life would never be the same.
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#2531 Jul 19, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering Jeff Ashton says he never even met Casey, don't you think it's interesting he always refers to her as smart and bright?
Maybe your judge of character needs an alignment?
Or is it Jeff Ashton who is stupid?
Nope it's you who are stupid....and crazy. There was no "decoy", there was no conspiracy, there is no code, there is no mystery, there are no clues to the non-existent mystery. Jose Baez is a liar just like the pigslut Casey and your mental illness makes you so gullible that you believe the liars and make up stuff in your head about people who had nothing to do with anything. Get help, Rambler. Your delusions are getting more and more convoluted and loony.
krissy

Puyallup, WA

#2532 Jul 19, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, that's what I saw. The link I read said the blue color comes from being cut with methamphetamine, and it's stamped with a rose. I wonder if Casey wearing a blue dress and blue hoodie were related to that?

Casey sure seemed to have gotten mixed up with some very shady characters. I wonder how a religious person would justify feeding an addict's addiction though? It's not only legally wrong but morally and ethically wrong as well. Although, I do agree it is a perfect way to control a group of addicts and keep them in line.
krissy

Puyallup, WA

#2533 Jul 19, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The other major contradiction and two Casey's.
(And correction to above - July 17th was not a bond hearing, it's what's called a "first appearance').
Jeff Ashton - Imperfect Justice - page 51
(July 17, following the arrest)
That morning, Casey Anthony appeared before a judge of the Ninth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida for the first time. The purpose of the proceeding is to ensure that arrestees know their rights and why they are in custody. The judge's role is to review the evidence to ensure that it's sufficiently strong to establish probably cause that a crime has been committed. A defendant's first appearance is fairly routine, and he appears by video link from the jail three miles away, which was what Casey did that morning.
Appearing by video, Casey was accompanied by her newly acquired counsel, Jose Baez, and his associate. Jose Garcia. Casey, who was shorter in stature than either man, stood silently behind the podium looking pale and tired.
Jose Baez - Presumed Guilty - page 19
They slapped the cuffs on her. They thought they were going to pull the truth out of her and that after a night in jail she'd break down and tell them everything...... The police took Casey to the Orange County jail, and the next morning she had what's called a first appearance. The judge read the police report. He told her, "You're not cooperating. We need to know where Caylee is."
Casey said nothing, and despite being held for child neglect and lying -- minor crimes-- the judge held her without bond, which was odd. Casey had a public defender at this point (she hadn't yet hired me), so I can't answer why this wasn't fought more vociferously.
Several hours later I came to see her, and my life would never be the same.
Bumping up because it's so interesting to me. I'll be back later to chat more about it. Carry on without me, I'll catch up!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#2534 Jul 19, 2012
I'm noticing that the hardcover books written by both are black, both sort of bible looking in appearance, the writing on the spine one GOLD and the other SILVER, Jeff Ashton and Jose Baez respectively.

Is that A CLUE?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#2535 Jul 19, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope it's you who are stupid....and crazy. There was no "decoy", there was no conspiracy, there is no code, there is no mystery, there are no clues to the non-existent mystery. Jose Baez is a liar just like the pigslut Casey and your mental illness makes you so gullible that you believe the liars and make up stuff in your head about people who had nothing to do with anything. Get help, Rambler. Your delusions are getting more and more convoluted and loony.
If Jose Baez is the liar about the Casey's first court appearance on June 17, 2008 and her re-arrest on October 14, 2008, then indeed BOTH Casey Anthony and Jose Baez had a double because Mr Ashton's accounts vastly differ from the media story.

You're not writing off Jeff Ashton as a liar too, are you?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#2536 Jul 19, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, that's what I saw. The link I read said the blue color comes from being cut with methamphetamine, and it's stamped with a rose. I wonder if Casey wearing a blue dress and blue hoodie were related to that?
Casey sure seemed to have gotten mixed up with some very shady characters. I wonder how a religious person would justify feeding an addict's addiction though? It's not only legally wrong but morally and ethically wrong as well. Although, I do agree it is a perfect way to control a group of addicts and keep them in line.
Sure, controlling a flock through addiction is deeply morally and ethically wrong, but so is pedophilia, as is the urge to zoom in to take a crotch-shot of a two year old sitting in a highchair.

The reason anything to do with any specific religion makes me cringe is the way it very obviously plays on human weakness and the basis is always "follow me/us and you will be saved - everyone else will burn in hell". Then the hierarchy of that particular faith determines the conditions under which that will occur - "the rules".

The best example that comes to mind is how gays were to rot in hell until the United Church decided it was okay. The mormon sect associated to Warren Jeffs decided it was acceptable to rape young girls to become a spiritual brides. 1500 different religions and countless offshoots from those -- all with differing translations from one original source is indicative of how interpretation to best "become saved" differs from soup to nuts!

Opium and magic mushrooms have long been associated to hallucinatory experiences bringing one closer to god, so it's hardly a hop away that other drugs be "godly" sanctioned by a whackjob leader, by proof written somewhere in the bible it is okay. It's also well established that in today's educated society mainstream churches with too many 'old-fashioned rules' are not successful and they're losing members in masses. It's also known the #1 reason people join a church is not really to be saved, but because they're looking for a sense of belonging - the social aspect.

An unscrupulous religious movement that sanctions or even promotes drug use would be highly appealing to a certain sector of society. In my opinion, that's as equally deplorable as leading people to live in lifelong fear that the devil is trying to possess them and avoiding fantasy demons thereby becomes what controls their life path.

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#2537 Jul 19, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bumping up because it's so interesting to me. I'll be back later to chat more about it. Carry on without me, I'll catch up!
Moving along slowly, here I am at chapter EIGHT, but I've got a few things I must attend to as well.

I really like the title of it though.

THE WACK PACK!

LOL
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#2538 Jul 19, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a blue dress on today. I'm wearing a sapphire ring and earrings as well. Is that a CLUE?!?!?!?! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Incognito4Ever 1,100,164
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min SpaceBlues 46,313
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 27 min Sick Brend 486,572
China Sees Growth in a Web of Fast Trains (Feb '10) 1 hr RayH 3
The alphabet (Jun '06) 5 hr Doug77 1,047
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 8 hr The Real Missy 17,627
What life is like for Casey Anthony 10 hr Rambler 192
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••