Grandmother: 'Pieces of the puzzle' coming together in Caylee's...

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

The grandmother of missing 2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony told reporters outside the Orange County Jail this morning that she's closer to the truth about the child's disappearce.

Comments (Page 36)

Showing posts 701 - 720 of720
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

Judged:

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. How do you know? Did Cindy tell you that? Maybe the time stamp on her Facebook wasn't correct. I can't explain it. Somehow she knew. How fast did the story break? There were people posting here about it as early as July 16th, maybe even the 15th. I'm not sure of that either, but early on I know.
judge perry -- excited utterance hearing on third 911 call.

"SHE JUST FOUND OUT HER GRAND DAUGHTER WAS MISSING..."

spastic cindy - "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME? WE COULD HAVE FOUND HER A MONTH AGO!"

did casey say anything about being "afraid"? NOPE!

sounds to me like the nanny story broke before the story broke.

amy should not have known casey was "AFRAID to tell her mother" -- about the nanny story -- until july 16th.

;-)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

Judged:

HAPPY NEW YEAR wrote:
<quoted text>
judge perry -- excited utterance hearing on third 911 call.
"SHE JUST FOUND OUT HER GRAND DAUGHTER WAS MISSING..."
spastic cindy - "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME? WE COULD HAVE FOUND HER A MONTH AGO!"
did casey say anything about being "afraid"? NOPE!
sounds to me like the nanny story broke before the story broke.
amy should not have known casey was "AFRAID to tell her mother" -- about the nanny story -- until july 16th.
;-)
I would say that the police would have look at Amy's Facebook. How do you know she posted it on her Facebook? Did you see it or did you hear second or third hand? I'm just curious. I don't know anything about MySpace or Facebook, and I don't care to learn.

BTW, Happy New Year!
:-)

...but after tonight, the gloves are off again! LOL!!!
:-))
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

Judged:

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say that the police would have look at Amy's Facebook. How do you know she posted it on her Facebook? Did you see it or did you hear second or third hand? I'm just curious. I don't know anything about MySpace or Facebook, and I don't care to learn.
BTW, Happy New Year!
it was on facebook before the page was set to "private".

i did see it myself.

if the police looked at it, they didn't care or it just didn't click.

amy said that casey claimed she was "afraid" before casey told anyone that she was "afraid".

how does that work?
new leaf days

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

Judged:

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, Happy New Year!
happy new year to you too.

i'm turning over a new leaf.

angelic days from now on.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

Judged:

HAPPY NEW YEAR wrote:
<quoted text>
it was on facebook before the page was set to "private".
i did see it myself.
if the police looked at it, they didn't care or it just didn't click.
amy said that casey claimed she was "afraid" before casey told anyone that she was "afraid".
how does that work?
I don't know. Girls do talk to each other before they talk to their moms. If there was no way she talked to her without there being a record, the only other thing I can think of is maybe the clock on her computer is set wrong. Your guess is as good as mine. I would think Amy would have told the police or they would have questioned her as to what she knew and when was she told whatever it was she knew and by who.

Happy 2011!!! I've gotta get off of here. I'm a year older!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

Judged:

new leaf days wrote:
<quoted text>
happy new year to you too.
i'm turning over a new leaf.
angelic days from now on.
I'll believe that when I see it!
new leaf days

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2011

Judged:

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. Girls do talk to each other before they talk to their moms. If there was no way she talked to her without there being a record, the only other thing I can think of is maybe the clock on her computer is set wrong. Your guess is as good as mine. I would think Amy would have told the police or they would have questioned her as to what she knew and when was she told whatever it was she knew and by who.
Happy 2011!!! I've gotta get off of here. I'm a year older!
the police did question amy about what she knew and when she knew it.

in fact the police questioned amy TWICE about what she knew and when she knew it.

at no time did amy them that casey told her she was afraid to tell her mom that a nanny took caylee.

casey didn't tell anyone she was "afraid" until her july 16th interview at universal.

amy made her fb post on july 15th - way before casey admitted that she was "afraid".

amy messaged facebook:

"she claims she was afraid to tell her mother"

well before casey said she was afraid.

tells me that a little conspiracy was going on.
new leaf days

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2011

Judged:

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll believe that when I see it!
it's true.

see my new kinder, gentler, sensitive posts on "goods".

:-D
new leaf days

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2011

Big man wrote:
I cant wait for the OCSD to drop the hammer on this loon. Let's look at everything they are piecing together:
1.Forensics
2.Countless lies from Casey
3.Cell phone records with ping reports pinpointing location.(I doubt she every went to Jacksonville on that little vacation her mom claims she was on)
4.Financial records from the stolen credit cards
5.Surveilance video from various locations based on her little $45k shopping spree.
6.Witnesses: so far there is no one corraborating her story, not even the boyfriend Anthony Lazzaro
7.Pictures of her partying
8.Psych Evaluation:Complete lack of emotion during the entire process
She is screwed. On another note I know the owner of Fusian, his name is Bruce Lam. He also owns Fusian Sushi on Alafaya across the street from UCF. His 2nd location is this so called club which is really a upscale version of his hole in the wall sushi loaction on Alafay. That being said, I used to promote club parties in downtown Orlando and substantially larger more established venues and I can tell you for a fact that a grunt like Casey Anthony would not be on the promotion team in a wage earning position. We would have various girls and guys that would help us promote just for the ability to get in the club for free, get some free drinks, gain social status (Hey I'm a club promoter)etc. We got paid, our DJ got paid and that was it. The clubs paid out the rest of the bar and security staff. I challenge Casey Anthony to provied proof that she was every paid by Bruce Lam (owner of Fusian) or by the no-name promoters that ran that local yocal Friday night party. If they drew more than 75 people on any given Friday I would be shocked. This club is located behind a shopping center between UCF and Waterford Lakes which is a middle class community. This is not some hot downtown club.
casey didn't get free drinks.

the bar billed her drinks to the dj's tab.

;-)
new leaf days

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2011

Inspector Clouseau wrote:
Let's fire all the Detectives in Orange County and hire Cindy. We can save the taxpayers money and solve all of the unsolved cases.
could she do any worse?
remember

Oviedo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2011

Perry Masonjar wrote:
<quoted text>If the ex-boyfriend has a lick of sense, he has already taken a polygraph test and gone surfing, fishing or whatever.
Casey, at this point has become the "kiss of death" for family and friends alike, not to mention anyone named Zenaida. The wheels of justice turn slowly___be patient.
Nice try days__wrong inspector__here's on of my earlier posts.
BS Altamonte

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

what is P.O.S. in reference to Casey? Person of Suspect?

I was taught not to judge others....There is nothing to decide and judge and it just so OBVIOUS that Casey has ISSUES and unfortunate that she seems to have had issues with her daughter stealing her "thunder".... SO EXTREMELY SAD....
Edward

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

If I were the Grunds. IF ANYWAY I could sue those anthony garbage liars, I'D DO SO.

The scummy anthony's have trashed everyone. That is WHAT THEY DO.

They are scum from 'warren' ohio and have suffered shell shock since moving to orlando. They lost their f'n minds while 'sniffing' richness that was fl then. Look at the assholes. Cindy is a nurse? The louses paid peanuts for that home yet to this day, owe MORE than when they bought it in the late eighties. And their 'vehicle limousine' is a paultry tiny little suuperminivan. They just couldn't leave their podunk ohio ways behind them in warren ohio.
NOW cindy's gchild has been murdered, and the slut has capitalized on it for 3 yrs.

LEAVE THE GRUND'S alone, you f'n trash. They are guilty of nothing but seeing that your daughter was white trash and her PARENTS are white trash.

Cindy. One more for 'ya. You are a 'manface'. No wonder george might have poked that other woman. YOU were not a wife, and you sure were not a mother. But you ARE a lowlife bitch. God will get you in the final analysis. YOU will OWN what you are, you skank.

Shame on that garbage that brought their jerry springer ways to fl. World without end.
Edward

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

And before I have an apoplectic fit just THINKING about the anthony's.

The ONLY thing that didn't run down cindy's ass was LEE. He is the pearl before swine.
jack_potts

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

Judged:

Tekiah 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am curious DUH...what makes you so sure he has her that you are willing to commit slander/libel to prove your point? If you are wrong Freedom of Speech does not apply here. Who are you that you have such a grudge against Rev. Grund that you are spouting off like this? I want to believe you but right now you sound more whacked then anyone! Maybe you have her and this is a misdirection just like this whole case? Just a thought not an accusation.
lmao!

rev posing as "tekiah"?
jack_potts

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

July 30, 2008

Dave wrote:

Stir it up again.
Again I want to tell my little story.
I met Casey and saw her several times during the month of May. After reading the reports, I now understand that I worked very close to Amy and the ex-BF Morales(?) apartment. After hearing the "old friend" on Nancy Grace say Casey was a "good mother", I have to think Casey had some type of mental breakdown before I met her, or she started a drug habit.
Anyway, Casey seemed like a street person on drugs to me. She wore the same close for weeks, seemed normal until you talked with her, then seemed defensive and paranoid beyond anything anyone would call normal.
When I saw Casey with Caylee about 1 June, I almost ran out of my little convenience store to insure this little child was safe, but Casey came in, little Caylee walking beside her holding hands.
Tekiah 1 wrote:
<quoted text>

July 30, 2008

Have you told this to the Sheriff's Dept? This would be helpful for them to get a timeline of her behavior up to the disappearance.

Reach out to them and I know they will listen.
right.

that's why you didn't reach out to them about the phone you loaned her, right?

asshole!
Chip

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

2 days wrote:
<quoted text>
be careful. rumor has it there is a huge pending "libel" suit.
libel suits costs TENS of THOUSANDS of dollars to bring to a jury - in hopes of getting a judgement that you'll probably never collect - but who cares, right?
Good old days Always helping people out still today LOL

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Duh wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. If she is alive (which I truly doubt), she should be removed from the home permanently and the Anthonys should pay back every cent that was spent in this case for keeping back information and delaying the investigation.
Wasn't DUH clovis?

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

oliviasmom wrote:
I have read most of the posts here and have found myself agreeing over and over. I have thought from the very beginning that Cindy is coo coo for cocoa puffs. It's no surprise at all that Casey has turned out the way she has. On one of the news stations a few nights ago a comment was made that, "Up until a few weeks ago, it appears that Caylee lead a pretty normal life". Uh, I don't think so. Not with those clowns, she didn't! I have a three year old daughter, and I know, I know, I know that if my child was truly missing, I would have been screaming and begging from the very first moment to any and everyone who could help me find her. She is the center of my world and it's a shame that Caylee didn't have a mother who not only loved her but would have protected her at all costs. Casey loves one person and only one person...Casey. Cindy, George, and Lee know a whole lot more than they want anyone to believe and I have to agree that if, by some miracle, Caylee is alive, that she doesn't have to come back and live with these idiots!
Strange that some posters at the beginning seemed to have some common sense, then lost it.

Drugs?
Muslim Lover

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't DUH clovis?
Not every single DUH on Topix and certainly not that one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 701 - 720 of720
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••