Grandmother: 'Pieces of the puzzle' coming together in Caylee's...

The grandmother of missing 2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony told reporters outside the Orange County Jail this morning that she's closer to the truth about the child's disappearce. Full Story
Interesting

Baltimore, MD

#727 Sep 15, 2008
I feel stupid,fell into the Oh,poor Grund family.I went,looked at Richard Grund's myspace page.Wow!Does everyone have to benefit off of poor Cayley?This guy is a 30 year veteran actor/has a production company and his myspace pic looks like the rich powerful star pastors on tv.He runs a Christian Paranormal group,sorry,Christians don't chase ghosts.He likes horror movies,1st degree blackbelt,says he's not trying to get attention off of Cayley,but he keeps posting,knowing people will come to his site to read it.I'm sick of this media circus and even when you think you find a real person.His myspace friends,are mostly girls that look like moviestars.
Interesting

Baltimore, MD

#728 Sep 15, 2008
I wonder if Geraldo knew before he interviewed Richard grund,he was an actor and could benefit greatly off of this.I wonder if it was his anonymous production company that got casey out on bail.If so,he added to the media circus and somebody could have gotten hurt.People need to stay off of the blogs and tv trying to reap off of this poor baby's death.
Interesting

Baltimore, MD

#729 Sep 15, 2008
So far we have police officers,production company actor,Richard Grund,is there any politicians that want to step up?Casey Anthony either needs to tell where CAylee is or what she did to her.This crazy mess needs to stop.
Interesting

Baltimore, MD

#730 Sep 15, 2008
Richard Grund even is on imdb,it lists some movies he's done.
Pai

Marina, CA

#732 Nov 19, 2008
Wrong Richard Grund. "The" Richard Grund is in his fifties, is a preacher, and doesn't make movies. Check your facts before posting chit just based on a NAME.

There are two Gary Ridgeways too... one is an imprisoned serial killer who was convicted of murdering over 50 women in the Pacific Northwest over a span of 20 years, and the other is the tow truck driver who picked up Casey's car from Amscot. If you googled Gary's name, you'd get the info on the serial killer first. You think they allowed Gary out of prison to drive a tow truck?
Daisy

Bloomington, IL

#733 Jun 14, 2009
Hey if you guys seen Richard Grund's Myspace and Facebook page then you know he is out collecting money in caylee's name again..He just makes his son look more guilty in my opinion..He is a false prophet in my opinion god would not want anyone to profit from a sin..He states it's god's will..I say it's the devil's yet he excepts in anyway...This profiting from this child's murder needs to stop..He is as bad as the anthony's and he is no man of god to except this blood money..What are these people gonna do when casey is convicted and the money train stops? They are gonna have to get a job..Amen!
Daisy

Bloomington, IL

#734 Jun 14, 2009
Interesting wrote:
I feel stupid,fell into the Oh,poor Grund family.I went,looked at Richard Grund's myspace page.Wow!Does everyone have to benefit off of poor Cayley?This guy is a 30 year veteran actor/has a production company and his myspace pic looks like the rich powerful star pastors on tv.He runs a Christian Paranormal group,sorry,Christians don't chase ghosts.He likes horror movies,1st degree blackbelt,says he's not trying to get attention off of Cayley,but he keeps posting,knowing people will come to his site to read it.I'm sick of this media circus and even when you think you find a real person.His myspace friends,are mostly girls that look like moviestars.
It's his myspace and facebook page that woke me up to the fraud he is to
Daisy

Bloomington, IL

#735 Jun 14, 2009
Pai wrote:
Wrong Richard Grund. "The" Richard Grund is in his fifties, is a preacher, and doesn't make movies. Check your facts before posting chit just based on a NAME.
There are two Gary Ridgeways too... one is an imprisoned serial killer who was convicted of murdering over 50 women in the Pacific Northwest over a span of 20 years, and the other is the tow truck driver who picked up Casey's car from Amscot. If you googled Gary's name, you'd get the info on the serial killer first. You think they allowed Gary out of prison to drive a tow truck?
I have the right Richard Grund Rj sword of a king or something..He is collecting donations for caylee and directing them straight to his ministry..I seen the bulletin and i have been on scaredmonkeys..He say's it's an act of god and i said heck! one of david's cult escaped from the fire in waco and now lives in kissemee florida. Yes his page is mostly girls and he is a huge flirt with them i might add..Go ahead put a pretty pic on a phony facebook page and find out what he is all about..He is a fraud and is using caylee's name to profit like most who knew her or the family have..It's sick!
2 days

United States

#736 Dec 9, 2010
Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the right Richard Grund Rj sword of a king or something..He is collecting donations for caylee and directing them straight to his ministry..I seen the bulletin and i have been on scaredmonkeys..He say's it's an act of god and i said heck! one of david's cult escaped from the fire in waco and now lives in kissemee florida. Yes his page is mostly girls and he is a huge flirt with them i might add..Go ahead put a pretty pic on a phony facebook page and find out what he is all about..He is a fraud and is using caylee's name to profit like most who knew her or the family have..It's sick!
be careful. rumor has it there is a huge pending "libel" suit.

libel suits costs TENS of THOUSANDS of dollars to bring to a jury - in hopes of getting a judgement that you'll probably never collect - but who cares, right?
me4sure

Cincinnati, OH

#737 Dec 9, 2010
2 days wrote:
<quoted text>
be careful. rumor has it there is a huge pending "libel" suit.
libel suits costs TENS of THOUSANDS of dollars to bring to a jury - in hopes of getting a judgement that you'll probably never collect - but who cares, right?
lol, funny since you don't care, right? lmao at you...
1 day

United States

#738 Dec 31, 2010
Pondering One wrote:
Copied from another forum....BUT....

July 15 Amy Posted this on facebook

Amy Huizenga wrote

at 11:38pm on July 15th, 2008
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there.

Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month.

She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom.

So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about.
Anyway, how are you?
"She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. "

oh really?

when did casey claim this to amy?

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#739 Dec 31, 2010
1 day wrote:
<quoted text>
"She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. "
oh really?
when did casey claim this to amy?
Maybe Cindy told her, after all she did take Cindy to where Casey was. Maybe Cindy just blurted it out. Who knows? It's true that she said it though.
HAPPY NEW YEAR

United States

#740 Dec 31, 2010
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Cindy told her, after all she did take Cindy to where Casey was. Maybe Cindy just blurted it out.
then you're saying cindy and casey discussed the nanny before cindy picked up casey or called 911?
HAPPY NEW YEAR

United States

#741 Dec 31, 2010
Interesting wrote:
i died laughing when "mary", that batty broad from new york, said the grunds only wanted privacy.

bwahahahahahahaha

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#742 Dec 31, 2010
HAPPY NEW YEAR wrote:
<quoted text>
then you're saying cindy and casey discussed the nanny before cindy picked up casey or called 911?
No, I'm saying Cindy could have told her the same day. Maybe she was going nuts and calling everybody Casey knew. What would you do if your daughter told you somebody you'd never heard of stoled her baby? She may have been calling around asking all of Casey's friends. She was probably spassing out. You've seen her in action. She freaks out!
HAPPY NEW YEAR

United States

#743 Dec 31, 2010
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm saying Cindy could have told her the same day. Maybe she was going nuts and calling everybody Casey knew. What would you do if your daughter told you somebody you'd never heard of stoled her baby? She may have been calling around asking all of Casey's friends.
cindy just found out someone had taken caylee within moments of the police showing up.....and the time that george came home from work.

then at that point.....the family was too busy giving affidavits and statements to the police.

they had no time to call all of casey's friends prior to 11:38p.m.

"Amy Huizenga wrote:
at 11:38pm on July 15th, 2008"

so obviously amy knew this nanny story before cindy did.
HAPPY NEW YEAR

United States

#744 Dec 31, 2010
Amy Huizenga wrote

" A person who I thought was my friend stole money...blah blah blah

She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom."

no one from the anthony's spoke to amy prior to 11:38 p.m. about casey's "fear" of disclosing the kidnapping nanny.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#745 Dec 31, 2010
HAPPY NEW YEAR wrote:
<quoted text>
i died laughing when "mary", that batty broad from new york, said the grunds only wanted privacy.
bwahahahahahahaha
I will say it again, if NOT for the ANTHONYS we would never know about the GRUNDS..They are the ones who thrusted the Grunds into the spotlight by pointing her finger at Jesse...They went on some news magazine shows to defend themselves...The Anthonys were constantly making sure they got in the media.

Nice name calling there. Looking for more haters or what's the story?

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#746 Dec 31, 2010
HAPPY NEW YEAR wrote:
Amy Huizenga wrote
" A person who I thought was my friend stole money...blah blah blah
She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom."
no one from the anthony's spoke to amy prior to 11:38 p.m. about casey's "fear" of disclosing the kidnapping nanny.
I don't know. How do you know? Did Cindy tell you that? Maybe the time stamp on her Facebook wasn't correct. I can't explain it. Somehow she knew. How fast did the story break? There were people posting here about it as early as July 16th, maybe even the 15th. I'm not sure of that either, but early on I know.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

United States

#747 Dec 31, 2010
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I will say it again, if NOT for the ANTHONYS we would never know about the GRUNDS..They are the ones who thrusted the Grunds into the spotlight by pointing her finger at Jesse...They went on some news magazine shows to defend themselves...The Anthonys were constantly making sure they got in the media.
Nice name calling there. Looking for more haters or what's the story?
the anthony's never said anything in the media about the grunds - so the grunds weren't thrust into sht.

the grunds were brought up in police investigation interviews.

why not come forward and defend themselves to the police?

the media is where mediawhores defend themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min TSM 1,191,549
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 min MADDY B BACK MUCHLY 492,121
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min kal 51,507
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr CJ Rocker 17,360
two words (Jul '10) 2 hr CJ Rocker 27,090
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 2 hr CJ Rocker 12,151
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr JessicaAtriedes 17,869
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr Maggie McGee 71,232
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance