Grandmother: 'Pieces of the puzzle' c...

Grandmother: 'Pieces of the puzzle' coming together in Caylee's...

There are 720 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jul 30, 2008, titled Grandmother: 'Pieces of the puzzle' coming together in Caylee's.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

The grandmother of missing 2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony told reporters outside the Orange County Jail this morning that she's closer to the truth about the child's disappearce.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Tracy

Lake Mary, FL

#21 Jul 30, 2008
Are you flippin kidding me!!! She says the pieces to the puzzle are now coming together, well why not share those with the police? What are you waiting for there is a 2yr olds life at stake here
Laughing Liberal

Pompano Beach, FL

#22 Jul 30, 2008
Dave wrote:
If she's put everything together, where's the girl? Nothing will get her daughter out of jail faster than her granddaughter being found alive and healthy. Maybe you should share your brilliant deductions with the police so that they can find the girl.
Unless, of course, your daughter killed her and she's buried somewhere. Then I'd understand why you aren't talking to law enforcement.
I hope not in pieces.
Jax

Kissimmee, FL

#23 Jul 30, 2008
Made for TV movie wrote:
This is going to be a great Lifetime movie and the family will benefit from book and movie deals, what a disgrace!!
Meredith Baxter can play Granny...
Face It

Boston, MA

#24 Jul 30, 2008
Cindy, Your daughter is unfit let's face it. I would not allow her sit for my dog. It's not her fault, it's the drugs.
Pachacutec

Fort Collins, CO

#25 Jul 30, 2008
Dave wrote:
If she's put everything together, where's the girl? Nothing will get her daughter out of jail faster than her granddaughter being found alive and healthy. Maybe you should share your brilliant deductions with the police so that they can find the girl.
Unless, of course, your daughter killed her and she's buried somewhere. Then I'd understand why you aren't talking to law enforcement.
You are 100 percent correct!! If everything is ok, if she thinks the puzzle pieces are coming together, if Casey feels like Caylee is "very close to home" or whatever she said the other day, then where is the child? Why haven't the police found her? You know, if you'd make up a film script of this family and try to sell it to a network, no one would buy it because the characters are all SO unbelievable!
Bob

United States

#26 Jul 30, 2008
"I think I've put almost everything together last night," Cindy Anthony said before meeting with her daughter, Casey Anthony, who has been in jail since July 16. "The pieces of the puzzle are starting to come together."

Well, at least its not a mystery as to how Casey Anthony became a compulsive liar. She clearly learned it from her mom.
My x-wife

United States

#27 Jul 30, 2008
I never knew people could lie like this until I discovered my X wife was a manipulating liar. That's why when I divorced her I walked in with a policeman to back me up when I announced it to her. I'm not suprised anymore. There are some wacked out people out there. The defense attorney must support her, that's his job but hopefully justice will prevail in this case, what ever the circumstances are.
reader

Merritt Island, FL

#28 Jul 30, 2008
The pieces of the puzzle came together very clearly last night on Fox when they showed all those photos of Casey partying it up -- OOPS--- "conducting her own investigation" --- at the nightclubs.
no surprise

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#29 Jul 30, 2008
The grandmother has shifted from "Find Caylee" to
"Defend Casey"...hmmmmm..

May they both burn if this child is found dead.
Kate

Pomona, CA

#30 Jul 30, 2008
This is why Casey is the way she is , it's everyone else's fault but hers .The LE the media, her friends, her boss, the neighbors ,lets see who else can we blame , Cindy ?
reader

Merritt Island, FL

#31 Jul 30, 2008
Street Smart

Greer, SC

#32 Jul 30, 2008
Made for TV movie wrote:
This is going to be a great Lifetime movie and the family will benefit from book and movie deals, what a disgrace!!
You can bet they got paid nicely for the People Magazine story coming out. Do they get paid for Nancy Grace, Greta, LK, etc? Most likely I would think.
Full Story

Orlando, FL

#33 Jul 30, 2008
The full story is that poor little girl is dead due to her Mom, i hope she burns in hell......
Street Smart

Greer, SC

#34 Jul 30, 2008
Tracy wrote:
Are you flippin kidding me!!! She says the pieces to the puzzle are now coming together, well why not share those with the police? What are you waiting for there is a 2yr olds life at stake here
Right! So is the reason Lee's not been on the news last couple of days is that he's left to pick up the child and arrest the kidnapper?

Since: Jul 08

Altamonte Springs, FL

#35 Jul 30, 2008
This case does need to go away, it exposes the trash we have living here in Florida.(Anthony's etc...from Ohio shocking one there). Caylee is dead know matter how morose saying it, it is true. For all you pathetic morons that think she is alive, explain to me how. An getting me to buy into her being alive does that hold to Casey and Cindy's lies, yikes grasping at straws people.

The real matter of the fact to this story is Casey did not report her daughter missing for 31 days people, that alone in my knowledge supplies enough evidence of guilt. Stolen cash, credit cards rang up to $45,000 dollars, lieing about where abouts, leaving car at an amscott, partying it up, and joblessness. Is it just me or this is the path of someone who over the past 31 days was living there life out as a party maniac, maybe because she knew the slammer was in waiting.

p.s.: There was a reason all her myspace pages were deleted also by family, because it showed her hard partying malignant lifestyle of sex, drugs, and debauchery. But don't worry folks the police have it all on file and are reviewing them. The Anthony's new it would be a ticking time-bomb if they got out.
The Truth

Clarksburg, MD

#36 Jul 30, 2008
THE GRANDMOTHER IS NUTS...READ INTERVIEW POSTED ON CNN

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/07/30/caylee.gr...
TNgirl

Lewisburg, TN

#37 Jul 30, 2008
Hey Cindy what about Cayleee's rights.......It is about finding her not defending Casey......
iowa granny

United States

#38 Jul 30, 2008
Closer to the truth says Cindy? Does she mean she thinks Casey is closer to telling her where she buried Casey?
"tried in the media"? Who's telling all the goofy stories? C-A-S-E-Y. The media just prints them and the public is not as stupid as Cindy wishes they are.
I think the truth is Casey left Caylee in the car while she shopped or partied and Caylee died of heat exposure. And Casey is trying to cover it up. She doesn't act desperate about not knowing where Caylee is because she's secure in knowing where Caylee is buried.
Of course people should be considered innocent till proven guilty. But when their own actions and words bespeak guilt, others will find it hard to see them as innocent.
At least Susan Smith shed tears.....
unbelieveable

United States

#39 Jul 30, 2008
Larry King Live-
She is already setting up the defence that the "babysitter" did it.
This is such a joke and I am so glad the judge does not play with them

Since: Feb 08

Central FL & Wash DC

#40 Jul 30, 2008
The focus has shifted to Casey and Cindy and poor Caylee has gotten lost in this media circus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 39 min RoxLo 1,498,176
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 63,400
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 5 hr silly rabbit 8,023
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 10 hr zazz 98,349
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 13 hr Murphey_Law 512,946
Kissimmee police drove off 21 hr Left to die 16
News Sanford cop arrested, accused of lying on time ... Sat PWis 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages