Grandmother: 'Pieces of the puzzle' coming together in Caylee's...

The grandmother of missing 2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony told reporters outside the Orange County Jail this morning that she's closer to the truth about the child's disappearce. Full Story
First Prev
of 36
Next Last
Chris Cracker

United States

#1 Jul 30, 2008
Leave Casey Alonnnne ! Won't you please leave Casey Alooone !
Chris Cracker

United States

#2 Jul 30, 2008
See my video on YouTube soon !
Puzzle NO Truth YES

Apopka, FL

#3 Jul 30, 2008
Cindy, this would have all been so easy had your daughter just told the complete truth from the start. Pretty simple don't you think? All this drama is SO over the top! It appears you have had your hands full with this Casey for YEARS. Troubled kids are tough. But less so with good parenting skills. Get to the bottom already GET THE TRUTH
Listening in VA

West Point, VA

#4 Jul 30, 2008
Does this grandmother think that her arrogance in any way helps her daughter? She exudes drama, not genuine emotion over the disappearance of her granddaughter. Casey is a foul-mouthed, self-centered, spoiled brat and grandpa George keeps his mouth shut for fear of spilling the truth. I hope that the brother, who seems to show some signs of normalcy, can get to the truth of the matter and then part ways with this bunch.
Thug Life

Winter Park, FL

#5 Jul 30, 2008
So whacky granny is close to cracking the case. You go fruity nutcake!
what the

Orlando, FL

#6 Jul 30, 2008
Cindy has spoken and I sure am impressed with her explanation.
I feel a whole lot better now that the pieces to the puzzle are so close to coming together. I guess that answers all of my questions. Thanks Cindy.
Jax

Kissimmee, FL

#7 Jul 30, 2008
At least she has sleeves on.
Jerry

Winter Park, FL

#8 Jul 30, 2008
Dear George Anthony:
Would you please grow a set of balls. Does your whacked out wife always lead you around like that?
Tony

Mulberry, FL

#9 Jul 30, 2008
"Closer to the truth..she's finally reaized her daughter is guilty
Dave

Tallahassee, FL

#10 Jul 30, 2008
If she's put everything together, where's the girl? Nothing will get her daughter out of jail faster than her granddaughter being found alive and healthy. Maybe you should share your brilliant deductions with the police so that they can find the girl.

Unless, of course, your daughter killed her and she's buried somewhere. Then I'd understand why you aren't talking to law enforcement.
Baron

Winter Park, FL

#11 Jul 30, 2008
Oh for God's sake. Have you shared your information with law enforcement, you freaking nut job?
Street Smart

Greenville, SC

#12 Jul 30, 2008
Jax wrote:
At least she has sleeves on.
It's his and her matching shirt days with Caylee's photo for the judge in the bond hearing. Trot out the sympathy card~
Street Smart

Greenville, SC

#13 Jul 30, 2008
Chris Cracker wrote:
See my video on YouTube soon !
LOL -
Meg

Washington, DC

#14 Jul 30, 2008
Well Cindy, theory is about all the LEOs have at the moment since your daughter isn't talking and the kid is still missing. So, yeah, that's the way it works. As far as the media circus, you've done everything possible to increase that, so welcome to it!

Incidently, no one could accuse you of being the height of good taste, but arriving in a limo for your visit was tacky, even for you.
Made for TV movie

Ocklawaha, FL

#15 Jul 30, 2008
This is going to be a great Lifetime movie and the family will benefit from book and movie deals, what a disgrace!!
LVF

United States

#16 Jul 30, 2008
If Caylee is found healthy and safe, I'm thinking maybe the girl should stay with whomever took her, has to be better than this whack pack!
crazy4staley

Cape Coral, FL

#17 Jul 30, 2008
This family is the craziest, whacked out family I have ever seen, even worse than Drew Peterson and his BS lies about his wife. Get a grip, Anthonys, stop lying and let's find out where this little girl is already. These people are ego-tripping freaks and Casey is a white trash liar. They think we ARE STUPID!!!!! If the girl was alive, surely we would have seen that by now. Give us and the media and the police a break and just confess already.
Street Smart

Greenville, SC

#18 Jul 30, 2008
Tony wrote:
"Closer to the truth..she's finally reaized her daughter is guilty
Did you hear the "big sigh" on LK's show when she said she knows her daughter will be cleared. The tone of voice was like she's resigned herself to the fact now that no one is buying the story.
Geena

United States

#19 Jul 30, 2008
Has there been a TV show that Cindy hasn't been on yet?
Grandma is full of crap that the puzzle is coming together.
bobby

Chester, SC

#20 Jul 30, 2008
Wish this family would just go away. They are all liers and the grandmother is the sickest person of all.
The family needs to let law enforcement handle this and the way things are going they will never find Caylee. The Publix supermarket in on Chickasaw need to run them out of their parking lot. I hope Caylee is fine and that her mother, Casey, is just trying to get her baby away from her sick grandparents and super sick brother.
GO AWAY...... And Sentinel....PUT THIS TO REST UNTIL THE CHILD IS FOUND. That will be the only new breaking news we want to hear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 36
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 54 min Tony Rome 1,111,067
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 487,746
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 2 hr HELL ON EARTH 25,874
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 3 hr Lexus1985 2,512
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 3 hr Lexus1985 9,073
two words (Jul '10) 3 hr Lexus1985 26,895
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 3 hr CROW 2,514
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search