Review: A Stop Pain Management

Review: A Stop Pain Management

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Sonny FL

Carrollton, TX

#1 Dec 29, 2010
A-Stop = Rip Off Don't waste your day or your money!!
dboi

Orlando, FL

#2 Feb 10, 2011
I used to be a patient at a stop, I no longer go since the abc boys closed them down
crystal

United States

#4 May 1, 2011
This Dr. daviglus is a graet Dr. she really explains. the bennifit and side effect of medication. Takes her time with you to find out whats causing your pain. She is a graet listenner.
Freindly staff thay dont talk to you with attitude, thay dont treat you like number.
Travis

United States

#5 May 1, 2011
Friendly staff, Great Doctor. Did not have to wait a long time to be seen. Will recommend this office to anyone who appreciates good service!!
bobo

New Port Richey, FL

#6 May 25, 2011
they have friendly staffs here. i like their company. they used their time wisely by explaining everything in detail and making sure i feel satisfy. Dr. Daviglus willing listen to my problem. Go here you will enjoy it... i feel i like this is my 2nd home.
CoDoNe

Kissimmee, FL

#7 Jul 1, 2011
A+ is a pill mill great way to keep the addicts coming .....
travis

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Apr 13, 2012
If you go to A STOP PAIN MANAGEMENT they will see you no matter what, even if your urine shows positive for cocaine or marijuana without the doctor knows they'll see you. The owner,manager and the staff will talk to you not to mention anything to the doctor

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#10 Apr 24, 2012
Bonus thread

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Ghey Ghost 1,420,703
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr ImaginaryFriend 73,695
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 61,094
loan shark (Dec '11) 6 hr spotcred 34
News The Methodist Church May Split Over LGBT Issues... 7 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 3
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 18 hr zazz 98,176
News Attention drivers: Waldo's 'speed trap' police ... (Jun '07) 19 hr Road Runner 65

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages