Made to Crave

Spring, TX

#1 Jul 2, 2013
Since the trial is so boring, let's talk about Montessori schools. I know people who pay to have their kindergartners go to Montessori. Is it worth the cost?
Made to Crave

Spring, TX

#2 Jul 2, 2013
Just as I thought, there aren't really any parents on here who sent their kids to private school. It's all a big bluff. Not surprised at all.

“I'm the Texas Dingbat.”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#3 Jul 2, 2013
Since everyone is avoiding me, I think I'll throw a hissy and insult everyone, humf.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#4 Jul 4, 2013
Made to Crave wrote:
Just as I thought, there aren't really any parents on here who sent their kids to private school. It's all a big bluff. Not surprised at all.
Nah, that's not it.
They know you're just here to troll.
North Texas

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jul 8, 2013
The whole site is a troll house. Hello. Can you pour pee out of your boots with instructions on the heel? If you are a true Texan, you won't take offense. If you are a transplant from up North, you will be spitting mad and will register a Dallas Texas fake profile. I can't wait to get a load of what you come up with for yours. Spooky Mulder didn't try hard enough when she morphed into Spring DB. She's pretty transparent. She must have had a bad experience when she was in nursing school in Texas.
North Texas

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Jul 8, 2013
Yes, Dallas has Montessori schools. Does SpringHillDB have Montessori schools?

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#7 Jul 8, 2013
North Texas wrote:
The whole site is a troll house. Hello. Can you pour pee out of your boots with instructions on the heel? If you are a true Texan, you won't take offense. If you are a transplant from up North, you will be spitting mad and will register a Dallas Texas fake profile. I can't wait to get a load of what you come up with for yours. Spooky Mulder didn't try hard enough when she morphed into Spring DB. She's pretty transparent. She must have had a bad experience when she was in nursing school in Texas.
No worries.
Spooky and I don't need the extra accounts to make you look like an ass. You're doing a great job of that all by yourself.
LMBO!

“I'm the Texas Dingbat.”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#9 Jul 8, 2013
How many times is that nancyboy gonna C&P that gobshite?
Queen of the Pool

Spring, TX

#11 Jul 25, 2013
I wish one of the "heads" was interesting or spoke at least basic English.
One is illiterate in another language also.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12 Jul 25, 2013
North Texas wrote:
Wow. So much stupidity that it boggles the mind. If you read more of our posts, you might note that we only enjoy home made troll-house cookies. We don't like the ones imported from points west, if you understand my meaning... We all know that Texas DB is Spooky ragging on you; but you are the Topix equivalent of Patrick Star (look it up) where, when you stumble upon a glaring fact, you treat it as if you've just translated the Rosetta Stone.
Six Figures

Spring, TX

#13 Aug 18, 2013
points west?

You guys and girls talk in code and then expect others to translate it.
Who is Patrick? I wish somebody here spoke English and was an adult.
I don't post to 12 year olds who are typing on mommy's computer without permission.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 min MonaLittleMore 490,129
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 31 min shinningelectr0n 1,153,060
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr Vic 96,609
Review: Global Motorwerks LLC (Aug '13) 7 hr Melanie 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 hr kal 49,174
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 13 hr Miles 70,587
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 15 hr Miles 17,702
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info