Prostitute's killing among 6 unsolved -- OrlandoSentinel.com

Everyone who loved Regan Kendall worried she'd turn up dead before long. There were good reasons for this. Read more
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Kristen

Charlotte, NC

#72 Feb 18, 2008
I hope you 3 sisters have found comfort and peace in your mother's death. It is such a horrible way to lose a loved one. I show much compassion to you girls and your family.

Just ignore the ignorant people out there who were probably born silver spoons in their mouth. They do not know real life or real suffering.

Your mother's killer will be brought to justice. Make your momma proud.

Since: Oct 07

Orlando,FL

#73 Feb 19, 2008
Thank you very much. We are trying to be strong, but it is difficult.
kendall

Crawfordville, FL

#74 Apr 27, 2008
for the nasty comments about my mother,you did not know her,and 2 charges of solicitation do not make you a prostitute.Those who have never been hungary,cold ,homeless and not mentally stable shall be judged by higher authority one day too.To all the other kind word from people thanks,cause this has affected us more than anyone could imagine,and a little compassion helps after such a devastating CRIME has been committed,and it saddens me more that some people are more concerned with my mothers lifestyle than the fact that there is still a psyco killer out there.
Diane Murphy

Pompano Beach, FL

#75 Feb 28, 2013
Brandy Kendall-Mahns wrote:
Unfortunately, I believe that this has become a cold case situation. The detectives have not been very forthcoming and they do not bother to return our phone calls. You would think that a crime so heinous would remain in the public eye and the desire to solve it would be overwhelming. Sadly, I am losing hope that this will ever be solved......
What an idiot. You live in TN and think you know the cops here in Florida? Stay in TN!

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#76 Feb 28, 2013
Back in 2006, four hookers were murdered by a serial killer in Atlantic City. The murders are unsolved. I wonder if the authorities have looked for similarities in these cases.
Keyboard Bully

Kissimmee, FL

#77 Mar 1, 2013
Diane Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot. You live in TN and think you know the cops here in Florida? Stay in TN!
You are the idiot!! This person you are bashing is a relative to the victim in this story. Why don't you read it!! Freakin Jackass!
TroyH

Kissimmee, FL

#78 Mar 4, 2013
RIP :(

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#82 Mar 21, 2013
I wonder if the killer travels from NY to Florida.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min sonicfilter 1,206,044
What R U Eating or Drinking? Game 15 min Miles 2
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 18 min Miles 71,460
Hillary Clinton Wants to Forget Her Spinning an... 21 min Culture Auditor 1
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 25 min T-REX 494,221
News What life is like for Casey Anthony (Jul '14) 42 min Lon Spector 285
News Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 57 min Lon Spector 330
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]