Prostitute's killing among 6 unsolved...

Prostitute's killing among 6 unsolved -- OrlandoSentinel.com

There are 68 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Aug 8, 2007, titled Prostitute's killing among 6 unsolved -- OrlandoSentinel.com. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Everyone who loved Regan Kendall worried she'd turn up dead before long. There were good reasons for this.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Prayers for Regan

United States

#50 Aug 23, 2007
I can't imagine how insane this must be driving the poor family. If I so much as have my wallet stolen, I am SO angry and upset that someone would DARE take something from me....I just couldn't IMAGINE my mom being taken. I lived the life of a crack addict and I can tell you first hand there are tow types of people running the streets: The hurt and the wicked. Most prostitutes and drug addicts have been hurt by life. The wicked are the ones out there trying do the hurting. How any one can not have sympathy for drug addicts is beyond me. They get high for a reason: TO MEDICATE THEIR PAIN.
If anything, Regan will never be in pain ever again.
Brandy Kendall-Mahns

Wilmington, NC

#52 Aug 27, 2007
sarina wrote:
I am trying to piece this together and if anyone can help please let me know.I am the ex wife of one of the suspects. He has my son illegally out of state and the homicide detectives won't tell me anything. It is a tragedy for all involved. It is so insensitive to pass judgement on the victim. Please if you know anything to help me sleep better don't hesitate to let me know anonymously. I am trying to clear my husbands name or help prove it is him . I am about doing what is right .HOW MANY MORE VICTIMS need be before the perp is caught. HOw many more moms, sisters, or daughters need to die?
I am a little confused as to which case you are referring to. My mother? The other unfortunate women?
Brandy Kendall-Mahns

Wilmington, NC

#53 Aug 27, 2007
MsBW

Orlando, FL

#54 Aug 31, 2007
Your mother's story has preyed on my mind. This is such an imperfect world, where some people have these terrible disorders that ruin their lives, and then there are other people who are so sick, vicious and cruel and do horrible things. This world is not a nice place or a safe place, but praise God, he has a wonderful place for us in the afterlife, and that's where your mother is now. And if the guy who did this never gets caught or punished in this life, he will certainly have to pay his dues in the afterlife, and it won't be pretty.- I looked at your pictures on your slide shows. Such a beautiful girl, and you could tell she really loved her babies - in the pictures she was looking at them instead of at the camera. All 3 of you girls are pretty too, and look very much like her. I keep you in my prayers and hope things will get better for you. God bless.
Brandy Kendall-Mahns

Wilmington, NC

#55 Sep 1, 2007
ron

AOL

#56 Sep 14, 2007
Abortion is not something I'm personally for, but it sure is a crying shame that Gloom and Doom, Alface and stepheno3's mothers were not into in each of their cases and the world would be a much better place. I would also love to one day read that each of them get addicted and are found on the streets using drugs and prostituting them selves to support their habit, after all not only addicted women are out there doing the prostituting thing. There is a real good market out there for them too. If those women had the strenth they would not be out there. It sure would have been much nicer to have read that a serial had chosen Gloom and Doom,Alface and Stepheno3 instead of three poor suffering women.
RRJ
Brandy Kendall-Mahns

Altamonte Springs, FL

#57 Sep 17, 2007
Regan's ashes were laid to rest on Sept.15th. She's with her mom and sister now. She would have never thought that anybody would've grieved for her. We do and I thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Since: Oct 07

Orlando,FL

#58 Oct 29, 2007
:)
Siamese

Vero Beach, FL

#59 Oct 29, 2007
My prayers to the family also. I recently found out that a friend of my sixteen year old son, that her mother is a prostitute, I have not told him or nor do I think his little friend knows her Mother is doing this. She has bi-polar and other problems, I think the mental illness is playing a major role in this, I have chose not to tell my son or his little girlfriend, what good would it do? she thinks her Mother is just a street homeless person, I dont want to hurt her anymore.

I hope young girls reading this think twice before ever entering prostitution, its NOT like the movie "Pretty Woman" I wish that movie were never made, it makes it looks so good when in fact it is not. Getting into strangers car and being at there mercy and having mental illness is a far cry from Julia Roberts and Richard Gere "playing hollywood" that movie is so false its nausating. This woman had a hard life and is at peace now, noone will ever hurt her again. I beg young girls never ever to enter into prostitution or stripping, its a downward dangerous sleazy seedy life and the men will hurt you, I pray they catch this man very soon.

May the angels walk with this family and guide them towards healing and happiness again.
Siamese

Vero Beach, FL

#60 Oct 29, 2007
My prayers also to this family. There Mother is at peace now noone will ever hurt her again, she is in the arms of the lord and blessed Mother.

I recently found out that a little girl who is friends with my young son has a mother who has been working as a prostitute. I have not told my son nor will I tell the girl, I believe she just thinks her Mother is a street person, a homeless person, I know it would break her heart to know. Her Mother has mental problems, bi-polar and other disorders, I think some family members know but have chose to ignore, which I find so sad.

I was SO mad when the movie "Pretty Woman" came out, its so false its nausuating! Beautiful Julia Roberts and heart-throb Richard Gere?? please its so hollywood fake, not like reality at all, I shrudder to think of young girls watching this and thinking its real. The worst movie of all.

I read the book about Bobby Joe Long awhile back and it sickened me, he killed prostitutes, strippers, housewives and teen girls, thank God he is locked up I pray the person who did this to this Mother is caught soon, they are monsters.

I beg all young girls who want to enter prostitution or stripping to please DO NOT, its so dangerous, getting into strangers cars, having sex, risking AIDS, getting beat up or killed. It NOT like "Pretty Woman" not even close and for Hollywood to glamourize it is terrible and immoral

May the angels walk with this family toward healing and one day happiness again. May our Blessed Mother cloak this family and their loving Mother.
Siamese

Vero Beach, FL

#61 Oct 29, 2007
I am sorry this posted twice? My first post did not go through it seemed so I wrote another, sorry it doubled, my server is slow I guess. Again I am so sorry for this familys heartache. May their mother rest in peace and the family live in peace.
curious

Vero Beach, FL

#63 Oct 29, 2007
I think the forum is slow the posts are not going through right or something tonight its probably a glitch in the website
Siamese

Vero Beach, FL

#64 Oct 29, 2007
Sorry my post doubled server is slow I did not think it went through sorry!
hattie

Vero Beach, FL

#65 Oct 29, 2007
SO TRUE>>>>>> >>>>> pretty woman totally lame
so phony.....that movie most likely sent girls
into hooking........real bad........real sad...
jude

Vero Beach, FL

#66 Oct 30, 2007
.....hope they catch the scum who did this noone derserves that kind of horrible death.....
Crooked Cops

United States

#67 Oct 30, 2007
Find out what cops were patrolling these areas and question them. Many of us heard about cops picking up prostitutes and blackmailing them for sex in Orange County.. There have been many women raped and killed by cops pulling women over in America. I myself would never trust a cop in Florida..Central Florida is LOADED with crooked cops.. LOADED!!

Orlando,FL

#68 Nov 1, 2007
Unfortunately, I believe that this has become a cold case situation. The detectives have not been very forthcoming and they do not bother to return our phone calls. You would think that a crime so heinous would remain in the public eye and the desire to solve it would be overwhelming. Sadly, I am losing hope that this will ever be solved......

Orlando,FL

#69 Jan 11, 2008
Is there anyone else out there that thinks this sounds like gary michael hilton?
123456789dfst

Covington, KY

#70 Jan 16, 2008
im sorry for that family im soo sad that that happend
Linda

Tallahassee, FL

#71 Feb 5, 2008
This sounds EXACTLY like Gary Michael Hilton. People like Hilton often "hide out" at times voluntarily or are Baker Acted to a community mental health facility by Law Enforcement. Records from Baker Act receiving facilities need to be supoenaed. There is a good chance Hilton may have been in a facility in Tallahasee or Orlando.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Soetoro 1,745,261
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 35 min T-REX 517,052
last post wins! (Jul '11) 17 hr Princess Hey 6,084
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 22 hr lisa 25,653
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Sat STEAMY FARTS 64,570
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sat zazz 98,709
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Sat The Peoples Media 3,138

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages