Attorney Mark NeJame on Caylee's grandparents: 'Don't forget Ge...

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

George and Cindy Anthony's new lawyer left Orlando on Tuesday to launch a round of national TV appearances aimed at redirecting public attention away from the couple's family drama to the effort to find their ...

Comments (Page 174)

Showing posts 3,461 - 3,475 of3,475
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
5 Minutes of Fame

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2008

I've met this Nejame character once. He's a total douche and a money hungry, moralless, fame seeking, arrogant prick.
The fact that he's defending this family (and probably in exchange for tv time and publicity) only proves that he is a flurge.

Since: Jun 08

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2008

please help us bring justice to Caylee

www.justiceforcaylee.com
Jane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2008

Everyone should focus on bringing additional attention to the countless other children that are still missing in America. Let's stop fueling this circus and start taking action to protect America's youth! Enough of the media circus.....Is your time not available enough to stay away from the media BS. Take that same time and help your church, children, the ederly. This is rediculous. Time will heal all wounds and time will also bring the truth to th surface. If anyone has hurt that angel, believe me that crime will not remain unpunished. Let's stop the gossip, the drama and wasting time and focus on our positive productive activities that have an impact!
onlymm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2008

I think Casey is guilty. I also think the protesting is good to drive her out of her mind with guilt and pressure. that being said, I wish the protestors would leve their kids at home. It doesnt do these kids any good to be in a confrontational zone. What if the Dad, or Cindy or even Casey suddenly lost control and came out shooting? You just never know, its just best to keep all kids away. just my opinion.

Yes! I have posted this on many threads. Please think about this. Its crazy to put your kids in this circus.
onlymm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2008

Also, one more thing, are there any kids on that street? Its dangerous for them . The traffic, the threats, the cops, all of it..

“A Good Book Has No Ending”

Since: Jul 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Judged:

worriedinnc
Charlotte, NC
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#226 Sep 10, 2008
brought over from the "Justice for Little Caylee Anthony" board...

The lawyer for the scumthony's is going to be on the today show this morning at 10:am. PEople need to email NBC and tell them they will boycott them and their advertisers..........

The Today Show (NBC)
TODAY@nbcuni.com

If everyone starts doing this it will make them think twice. Especially if you email their advertizing sponsers.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TT...

lol

“Tactful & Classy”

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

at all times

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Judged:

Clydesdales wrote:
Shame! Shame! Why is Never Lose Hope Foundation hiring a Criminal Defense Attorney for the Anthony's? Shouldn't their PR people be doing this? Why do the Anthony's need a Criminal Defense Attorney? Never Loose Hope Foundation is very WRONG in using their funds in this way and I certainly hope that all their donors pull thier donations from their cause.
It's ok to have hope that she is still alive, but it's just obserd to hire a Criminal Defense Attorney. This leads me to believe that the Anthony's will be needing his expertize in the future. Right now he is just another one milking the money in my view.
And will probably make the public a bit more angrier over the whole situation. Geez, the cost of this to the tax payer is over-whelming; and there hasn't even been a trial yet!
I hope and pray that the Orlando Police find what they are holding out for and charge Casey Anthony, her parents if necessary and ALL others involved! Let's move forward and find some closure for this little girl. It's been a circus long enough and people just keep coming out of the wood-work and making money on the situation. Enough already!
I never understood why they had Nejame so early myself?
That was Septembr right?
evil alien

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

Judged:

Maria wrote:
NeJame is a pig who used to hit on young girls at his club in Orlando, Zuma Beach. He would lie and tell us tales of how he represents NBA players and big time celebrities. He comes from the same septic tank that the Anthonys crawled out of.
this post is from september 2008 when nejame represented G&C.

can he still sue for defamation?
evil alien

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

Judged:

onlymarinemom wrote:
I think Casey is guilty. I also think the protesting is good to drive her out of her mind with guilt and pressure. that being said, I wish the protestors would leve their kids at home. It doesnt do these kids any good to be in a confrontational zone. What if the Dad, or Cindy or even Casey suddenly lost control and came out shooting? You just never know, its just best to keep all kids away.
but it was okay if they came out shooting at the adults -- so long as somone was harassing them 24/7??
evil alien

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

Judged:

5 Minutes of Fame wrote:
I've met this Nejame character once. He's a total douche and a money hungry, moralless, fame seeking, arrogant prick.
The fact that he's defending this family (and probably in exchange for tv time and publicity) only proves that he is a flurge.
when did you change your userID to "ban ckc now"?

“BEER”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

PLEASE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

been conned wrote:
Look...when someone you love goes missing...and the information given by the person known to have last seen or been with that (now missing) person...of course the family and everyone else hopes the missing one is alive and will be found to be alive. However; anyone, as painful as it would be, would realize that there is also the possibility that their loved one may be dead. Every one else, though holding onto hope...would have the overwhelming need to know what really happened. They would not curse the people who are out there performing the searches. EquuSearch was following the scientific evidence...which highly indicates that Caylee's decomposing body had been in the truck of the car Casey had been driving. Science is high technological evidence. Much more reliable than conflicting stories made by someone known to be a pathological liar. So, which would anyone expect EqquSearch to believe?
This post is fro the first page, city, columbus Ohio.

Is it DAYZ?

If so, why did they change their mind?
Muslim Lover

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

guest wrote:
Sep 10, 2008

we all need to go to the new york topix and let the people there know what is going on.nejame is going to try to spin this...they need to know the truth
You are what is known as a cyber-terrorist gypsy ghoul.
Muslim Lover

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Mr Beavis wrote:
worriedinnc
Charlotte, NC
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#226 Sep 10, 2008
brought over from the "Justice for Little Caylee Anthony" board...
The lawyer for the scumthony's is going to be on the today show this morning at 10:am. PEople need to email NBC and tell them they will boycott them and their advertisers..........
The Today Show (NBC)
TODAY@nbcuni.com
If everyone starts doing this it will make them think twice. Especially if you email their advertizing sponsers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TT...
lol
Boycotting everyone and everything has gotten you fools WHERE, exactly?
Muslim Lover

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is fro the first page, city, columbus Ohio.
Is it DAYZ?
If so, why did they change their mind?
No. It looks more like one of the Briley's.
Muslim Lover

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

So-o-o-o wrote:
Sep 10, 2008
Did Lorraine find what she was looking for in the garbage yesterday?
Jesse's hat?
Yeah......she found it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,461 - 3,475 of3,475
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 12 min STM 478,284
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 20 min Aaron 1,838
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 21 min RinGo_ 16,920
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 22 min RinGo_ 11,796
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 41 min Yeah 1,034,182
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 42,993
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr Sami 95,839
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••