Orlando man strips naked, fights cops

Orlando man strips naked, fights cops

There are 10 comments on the WDBO-AM Orlando story from Apr 5, 2013, titled Orlando man strips naked, fights cops. In it, WDBO-AM Orlando reports that:

Late last night two officers went to 42-year-old Joshua Hilt's Delaney Park home, after he allegedly made threats against law enforcement on his Facebook page.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDBO-AM Orlando.

SANKAasking

Hahira, GA

#1 Apr 5, 2013
"Late last night two officers went to 42-year-old Joshua Hiltís Delaney Park home, after he allegedly made threats against law enforcement on his Facebook page."

Ron writes crazy threats every time he is allowed back to topix.

how many times has he been visited by the law?

Dude threatens our president constantly!
Ted

United States

#9 Apr 6, 2013
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>Law enforcement officers view Ron as a joke, he is a wackjob.
It's a dam shame the way laws are in fla all criminals should follow same path, let them earn their pay, let Obama deal with babysiting all of them.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#10 Apr 6, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>It's a dam shame the way laws are in fla all criminals should follow same path, let them earn their pay, let Obama deal with babysiting all of them.
Ron is a 65 year old whackaloon who lives in TENNESSEE, not FL. He is considered a fool by more than one LE agency. And it is a shame no one considers him a threat. He's been doing this for eight years straight, and Bush was in office when he started. He has also threatened the Bush family, the FBI, Jews, Mexican, Law Enforcement officers and private citizens. Now that you have te condensed version, kept your political BS to yourself.
Keth

United States

#16 Apr 7, 2013
Good job RON I hope u keep up the good work , the only thing I see wrong is I wish there were several million other AMERICANS just like u. The reason why the POLITICIANS and LAW enforcement officials don't like it because they control the BIGGEST CRIMINAL EMPIRE In the world for drugs and stealing us blind , they don't want to share I'm behind u 100 percent hopefully there time is coming! Have a great day keep up the good work!

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Soest, Netherlands

#20 Apr 7, 2013
Try That in Holland with the Cold Weather
Keth

Sikeston, MO

#21 Apr 7, 2013
Bert123 wrote:
Try That in Holland with the Cold Weather
I bet if I was in Holland I'd be getting some of there ass kicking drugs fo me . As far as the USA nobody or anything can hurt us we have the biggest badest thickest check book in the universe just ask our president anything is free in his book is called OBAMAS RICHEST WORLD GIVEAWAY NEED SOME CASH HE'S GOT IT . HAHA
Psychology Today

Spring, TX

#25 Jul 2, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron is a 65 year old whackaloon who lives in TENNESSEE, not FL. He is considered a fool by more than one LE agency. And it is a shame no one considers him a threat. He's been doing this for eight years straight, and Bush was in office when he started. He has also threatened the Bush family, the FBI, Jews, Mexican, Law Enforcement officers and private citizens. Now that you have te condensed version, kept your political BS to yourself.
Didn't many posters think you and Tired of Sanford/Pine Hills were the same poster, both claiming to be nurses with lots of health issues, living within 45 min of one another? It's an easy mistake. There's so many posts from both of you that it would be hard to imagine it could be ONE person.

Obviously, I'm not 65 and do not live in Tennessee. Maybe that will clear things up for the finger pointers here.
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

#26 Jul 2, 2013
Aaawwwwwwwwwww the attention seeking nutcase from BFE, TX has changed her name again. Spook and I are both nurses. I have never discussed health issues on this forum and Spooky has mentioned a few things in passing. No one cares how old you are and we know you live in Nowhere, Texas, and apparently have NO other human beings in your life, you attention seeking dimwitted pain in the butt. And I mean that in the very nicest possible way. Go sit on it and spin, idiot.
Contain Yourself

Spring, TX

#29 Jul 26, 2013
You have no idea what part of Texas I am in or if I was even raised in Texas. You know nothing. It shows every time you post. Go pick up your fast food and gobble it down like a shark. I've seen the nurses like you who have dentures and you will find them in the break room, chowing down like ashark on steroids. I have respect for just about everyone who works at hospitals except the nurses. There are few good eggs. Most think they will be respected like doctors and find they are just someone to do the scut work while the docs who are highly educated get all the glory. If you are a doctor, it is assured you have a four year undergrad degree, a medical degree and years of residency, internship, etc. A nurse can get there a variety of different ways. They even let the likes of Shellie the Zeppelin into the nursing field. Her size is typical.

Yes, you did discuss your high cholesterol and probably blood sugar problems. Those don't just go away. Maybe you are on Lipitor now and still swilling down "Cubans". I laugh every time you come on board. What a laughing stock.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#30 Jul 27, 2013
Contain Yourself wrote:
You have no idea what part of Texas I am in or if I was even raised in Texas. You know nothing. It shows every time you post. Go pick up your fast food and gobble it down like a shark. I've seen the nurses like you who have dentures and you will find them in the break room, chowing down like ashark on steroids. I have respect for just about everyone who works at hospitals except the nurses. There are few good eggs. Most think they will be respected like doctors and find they are just someone to do the scut work while the docs who are highly educated get all the glory. If you are a doctor, it is assured you have a four year undergrad degree, a medical degree and years of residency, internship, etc. A nurse can get there a variety of different ways. They even let the likes of Shellie the Zeppelin into the nursing field. Her size is typical.
Yes, you did discuss your high cholesterol and probably blood sugar problems. Those don't just go away. Maybe you are on Lipitor now and still swilling down "Cubans". I laugh every time you come on board. What a laughing stock.
Good. When they get a crane to haul your big old butt into the hospital, tell the nurses how little you respect the profession. Coming from an illiterate and uneducated crazy person, I'm sure they will just be devastated. You know what's sad, fatgirl? Like cops, nurses will still save your useless ugly butt if need be. They'll still point out the life-threatening lab results to the doc, they'll still call him at 3 a.m. and get yelled at in order to get you the meds you need, they'll still clean up your filthy fungus ridden fat folds. Oh, they'll make fun of you in the break room.......they'll argue about who has to answer that filthy cow's light THIS time.....and deep in their hearts they'll hope that you get sent to worst nursing home in the country.......but they'll see to it that you're cared for, and that the physicians don't miss anything. I try to remember that you're just a mentally ill fatgirl who hates herself, who has no life, who can't leave her bedroom because she can't get through the doorway, who has NO ONE in her life who cares about her.......but you know what, fatgirl? YOU DESERVE EVERY MISERABLE LONELY DAY THAT YOU LIVE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Hello 1,657,816
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 10 hr Mary NY 514,742
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 hr NAME 64,308
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... (May '17) 19 hr Wondering 1,192
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 21 hr Murph 73,879
Basic Construction Rudy Frazier Wed Bill 1
News Palins look to land and sea to build wealth; es... (Oct '08) Tue Italo 6

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages