Dad arrested in death of 3-month-old

Dad arrested in death of 3-month-old

There are 4 comments on the Click Orlando story from Feb 14, 2013, titled Dad arrested in death of 3-month-old. In it, Click Orlando reports that:

A 28-year-old Osceola County father was arrested Thursday after he called 911 to report that he had injured his 3-month-old son, who later died at a hospital, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click Orlando.

St Cloud not so Proud

Saint Cloud, FL

#1 Feb 14, 2013
As sad as it is, it appears this little angel is better of in God's hands than the life he would have had with these parents. Drug addicts should not have children.

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 14, 2013
My heart aches for these poor little murdered angels.
Children should be loved

Allentown, PA

#3 Feb 14, 2013
It's so disturbing and sad when children become the victims of bad parenting. The father was obviously not responsible or ready to be a parent, nor the mother. This is why I strongly believe in birth control, unfortunately, it's not being used by those who need it most.

Clearwater, FL

#4 May 21, 2013
Vengance is God's not man's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min cathy1691823 1,442,160
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 23 min LizW 73,720
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 53 min LizW 512,756
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr OzRitz 61,774
The Cult of Trumpism 13 hr Look HERE 4
dont trust trump 13 hr Look HERE 9
News Tim Kaine in Orlando: 'Florida is checkmate' 13 hr So so true 2

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages