Girl's body found in Panama City hotel room

Panama City Police are investigating after the body of a 13-year-old girl was found at a Panama City hotel. Full Story
HUH

Kissimmee, FL

#1 Jul 11, 2008
Can't wait to hear how this plays out. Very strange and it's a shame for that poor little girl. Hope they find out what happened fast.
Dennis

Carrollton, TX

#2 Jul 11, 2008
The maid looked under the bed??
The hotels I stay in, all the maid does is make the bed,leaving 4 inch long pubes on the "clean" sheets and wash the glasses in the toliet and puts them back by the sink.
Pachacutec

Fort Collins, CO

#3 Jul 11, 2008
Poor child, I wonder what her story is? May she rest in peace.

“Smile...It Catches On !”

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Somewhere Very Pretty !

#4 Jul 11, 2008
A lot of young girls getting hurt or killed. Does not make sense. Hope they find out what happened and if someone else is involved, get them quick.

“Smile...It Catches On !”

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Somewhere Very Pretty !

#5 Jul 11, 2008
Dennis wrote:
The maid looked under the bed??
The hotels I stay in, all the maid does is make the bed,leaving 4 inch long pubes on the "clean" sheets and wash the glasses in the toliet and puts them back by the sink.
Good thing this maid was really doing her job!
Gloom and Doom

Silver Spring, MD

#6 Jul 11, 2008
Appears we may have a really bad, really sick pervert here. Hope they identify and catch before another young girl or boy is killed.
Lady Stella

Lake Mary, FL

#7 Jul 11, 2008
Poor, poor child....my heart breaks for you. May she rest in peace.
Stray Cats

Panama City, FL

#8 Jul 11, 2008
To Dennis: Think your motel is bad; that sounds like a couple long care facilities and a hospital here.
To Gloom & Doom: We have a pretty good police investigative dept here so they will probably catch the culprit before too long, but getting justice may be another story. Thankfully we have an upcoming election and the new State’s Attorney will be Glen.
That one Girl

Smyrna, GA

#9 Jul 12, 2008
My heart and Prayers goes out to this family. I dont know how the family feels and I cant even imagine the pain. I shook hands with the guy that did this 3 months before it happened. All I can do is cry for this little girl who will never get to follow her hopes and dreams. None of his friends down here knew that part about him. He kept that part a secret and now we all know why. To the family I would just like to say I am so sorry for the lose you are going through. If I knew the true him then I would have made sure he was behind bars.
maxfield

Orlando, FL

#10 Jul 12, 2008
Dennis wrote:
The maid looked under the bed??
The hotels I stay in, all the maid does is make the bed,leaving 4 inch long pubes on the "clean" sheets and wash the glasses in the toliet and puts them back by the sink.
Where do you stay? At a hot sheets joint on SOBT like the Melody MOtel?
Under the Bus

United States

#11 Jul 12, 2008
That one Girl wrote:
My heart and Prayers goes out to this family. I dont know how the family feels and I cant even imagine the pain. I shook hands with the guy that did this 3 months before it happened. All I can do is cry for this little girl who will never get to follow her hopes and dreams. None of his friends down here knew that part about him. He kept that part a secret and now we all know why. To the family I would just like to say I am so sorry for the lose you are going through. If I knew the true him then I would have made sure he was behind bars.
what?? i can't make heads or tails out of your post, are you reading the same artical?
Dennis

United States

#12 Jul 12, 2008
I think I stay at nice motels, but I won't drink from the glasses, I ice a 6 pack down in the sink. Most every bed has long pubes on the sheets thou. I stayed at a Days Inn for 6 nights last year and when I was leaving, doing the schizo looking everywhere so I don't leave anything, I found a teeny ziplok bag of white powder in the nightstand drawer. I flushed it, but if the maid would have found it, I'd still be in jail.
maxfield

Orlando, FL

#13 Jul 12, 2008
Dennis wrote:
I think I stay at nice motels, but I won't drink from the glasses, I ice a 6 pack down in the sink. Most every bed has long pubes on the sheets thou. I stayed at a Days Inn for 6 nights last year and when I was leaving, doing the schizo looking everywhere so I don't leave anything, I found a teeny ziplok bag of white powder in the nightstand drawer. I flushed it, but if the maid would have found it, I'd still be in jail.
I was just getting over my phobia about being away from home. Not now, I will never be able to sleep on pub ridden sheets.
amy

Pinson, AL

#14 Aug 5, 2008
can someone tell me what the guy looked like who killed her
thatgirl067

Pensacola, FL

#16 May 19, 2013
I'm not lying . I was in the room right beside the room where she was found.. it was crazy and it shocked me greatly..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,156,056
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min Mothra 49,336
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr Anne 96,712
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Ellen 490,369
Get Paid to Host International Students - Extra... 17 hr orlandohomestay 1
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses Thu NorCal Native 21
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) Thu US Citizen 1,303
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:52 am PST

NBC Sports 6:52AM
Louis Murphy gets three-year extension from Bucs
ESPN 6:52 AM
Buccaneers give Murphy a 3-year extension
NFL 7:01 AM
Louis Murphy, Buccaneers strike contract extension
Bleacher Report 7:02 AM
Bucs Sign WR Louis Murphy to 3-Yr Extension
Bleacher Report 8:04 AM
Breaking Down Saints' Game Plan vs. Bucs