My T-OPIX Farewell: Good Riddance

My T-OPIX Farewell: Good Riddance

Posted in the Orlando Forum

CASEY_4_CONGRESS

United States

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Dear Topix,

I am writing to inform you that I will no longer be requiring your services.

Although I have enjoyed your company, I'm heading out for warmer pastures and I will not be taking you with me.

You will find that everything has been left in the same condition as when I first arrived.

You may make payable, and send my security deposit to:
Citizens For HaterTardTrollReform.

On a scale of 1-10, I would rate your customer service as an 8.5

In the future, should you not succumb to the drama of a few whining fvcking b!tches, you would most assuredly earn a perfect 10.

On that note, I bid you, Topix, a fond farewell, as I depart your company and embark on the journey ahead.

Very Truly Yours,
Todd Nate Eugene Lee Cindy
DianeAx

United States

#2 Mar 21, 2013
CASEY_4_CONGRESS wrote:
Dear Topix,
I am writing to inform you that I will no longer be requiring your services.
Although I have enjoyed your company, I'm heading out for warmer pastures and I will not be taking you with me.
You will find that everything has been left in the same condition as when I first arrived.
You may make payable, and send my security deposit to:
Citizens For HaterTardTrollReform.
On a scale of 1-10, I would rate your customer service as an 8.5
In the future, should you not succumb to the drama of a few whining fvcking b!tches, you would most assuredly earn a perfect 10.
On that note, I bid you, Topix, a fond farewell, as I depart your company and embark on the journey ahead.
Very Truly Yours,
Todd Nate Eugene Lee Cindy
You forgot Jim.

And Diane.

And Krissy.

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#3 Mar 21, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> You forgot Jim.
And Diane.
And Krissy.
And Jesse, you can't forget me! I'm too handsome for myself, too sexy for my shoes.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#4 Mar 21, 2013
Well, that's a g'damshame. Days is a genius and topix needs him here! Seriously! Days and dianeax are the only two here that know enough to talk case! It's booooring here without them! Boycott until days comes back!

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#5 Mar 24, 2013
krissy wrote:
Well, that's a g'damshame. Days is a genius and topix needs him here! Seriously! Days and dianeax are the only two here that know enough to talk case! It's booooring here without them! Boycott until days comes back!
Not sure about the genius part, but I do admit I like to banter with him/her :)

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#7 Mar 24, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
She's still here. Just go look for Rambler,samedude.
I've been following the wishes of everyone on the Jodi thread and not stirring anything up. If I want to talk to "them", I'll head over to the Casey thread. Not much news about Casey right now, so really no need to be over there.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#8 Mar 24, 2013
He's just supposedly on vacay.
Maybe he actually got a job?

He'll be back. they can never stay away!
muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#9 Mar 24, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
He's just supposedly on vacay.
Maybe he actually got a job?
He'll be back. they can never stay away!
muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha
I missed the Taps farewell, lol.
Maynard

United States

#10 Apr 2, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> You forgot Jim.
And Diane.
And Krissy.
Among a few others.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#11 Apr 2, 2013
Aren't you gone yet? This is the longest, most pathetic cry for attention I've seen. What, you thought we were all gonna say Oh, please don't go.

“Concerning children”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#12 Apr 2, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
Aren't you gone yet? This is the longest, most pathetic cry for attention I've seen. What, you thought we were all gonna say Oh, please don't go.
Probably...lmao...

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#13 Apr 2, 2013
He'll be back soon.
Prolly ran out of money at the Seminole Casino already and has to take the Greyhound bus home to OHIO.

“Concerning children”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#14 Apr 11, 2013
Wonder who its moonlighting under now.. Rambler?
Huh Duh What

Spring, TX

#15 Aug 12, 2013
Rambler is not a moonlighter.
The Saint

Spring, TX

#16 Mar 18, 2015
Okay, so who am I supposed to be today? I don't know most of the posters I supposedly am.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#17 Mar 20, 2015
You are what you are every day, a maroon.
Truluck

Spring, TX

#18 Mar 21, 2015
Never drink decaff. What's the point? Back to Ohio? I don't know who ANY of these posters are supposed to be.
T-Fal

Spring, TX

#19 Mar 24, 2015
Who is Days/Daze, Dianne, and all the other posters I have never heard of?
ImmaGetMeSome

Spring, TX

#20 Mar 27, 2015
What's with the video action? If I wanted to watch cartoons, I'd watch something new.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 min EXECUTE KID KILLERS 501,550
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Agents of Corruption 1,264,629
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 44 min Trunketeer 9,398
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 12,199
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Doug77 18,071
News Exercise regimens offer little benefit for one ... 5 hr Art 4
News Wyndham CEO: Appeal is strong for time shares (Mar '07) 6 hr mozorufe 297
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages