How to Get a Bigger Booty and Curvy H...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tru issues

United States

#61 Sep 23, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is the Orlando Topix forum so focused on butts this week?
I'm 11 and my but is grat the boys stop and stare so all your old people need to stop trying to get butts cuz it will never happen
MADDY

Los Angeles, CA

#62 Sep 23, 2013
Nabeyaki Udon wrote:
Try some gyoza, crab puffs, fried rice with shrimp, beef and chicken, and top it off with Japanese crepe with ice cream, fruit, the works.
Good Lawdy Jane Fonda Workouts- You still here ??? You should be out running LOL Not too much good of course- since once all the aged muscles in your legs go- There goes the rest of you. You never did share with us how your body deteriorated so quickly ??

Seems in your case-once the remaining one cell brain goes you can kiss the rest of your aged wrinkled body Sayanora EH ???
Beach lover

Allentown, PA

#63 Sep 23, 2013
Either you have a nice derriere, or you don't. I personally wouldn't want a big fat butt. Mine is fine and not too big and not flat - just the right size for my height and bone structure. That butt that Miley Cyrus slapped on the VMA show last month, I am happy not to have. Everyone to their own taste and preference though. Anyway, it can't be easy finding clothes to wear when you're over sized in the butt and boob area. Mine are just a bit large for my size. Makes it hard to find shirts, blouses and those cute little jackets that I love to wear. If I go to the next size, the darn shoulders are too big. Maybe I should take up sewing and try making my own custom fitted jackets. It would be so nice if there were clothes for all the different figures and body types out there.
MADDY

Los Angeles, CA

#64 Sep 23, 2013
OMG!
Why is it that the Spring TX poster still continues begging on how How to Get a Bigger Booty . Lawd Gawd Amighty considering the time she spends with her enormous buttocks spread out on her XXXXL chair posting on Topix she should have realized by now that her Booty is way too large for even Bumpirate Bwad to become interested in.

Hate to be redundant but BWEAHAHAHAHAHA

“Bridge for Sale”

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Mesa

#65 Sep 24, 2013
MADDY wrote:
OMG!
Why is it that the Spring TX poster still continues begging on how How to Get a Bigger Booty . Lawd Gawd Amighty considering the time she spends with her enormous buttocks spread out on her XXXXL chair posting on Topix she should have realized by now that her Booty is way too large for even Bumpirate Bwad to become interested in.
Hate to be redundant but BWEAHAHAHAHAHA
As the saying goes, redundancy is next to obesity. How's life in twoterville?
love

Ashburn, VA

#68 May 6, 2014
am a smallish gal i wnt 2 hve a cuvier hip wit a nyc round butt
Texas_Ave

Spring, TX

#69 Apr 3, 2015
Well, I've put off going to the gym as long as possible. My entry cards didn't work, but now they do. It's that or run up and down my stairs all day. My therapist had some interesting viewpoints on the whole weight/body image thing. He's over 100 bucks an hour and worth every penny. He does not dispense meds, so don't even go there.

Time to get the party started. Today might be a good day to leave here. Wish that girl would have her baby. Induce already.
_Caasi

Spring, TX

#70 Apr 6, 2015
Ironman3 wrote:
<quoted text>
As the saying goes, redundancy is next to obesity. How's life in twoterville?
Quite happy with my size 6-7 hips. If anyone doesn't like it, they can look the other way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RiccardoFire 1,745,284
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 11 min fortmyersf 517,060
last post wins! (Jul '11) 19 hr Princess Hey 6,084
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) Sat lisa 25,653
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Sat STEAMY FARTS 64,570
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sat zazz 98,709
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Sat The Peoples Media 3,138

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages