White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#33 Jun 18, 2013
http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/does-ba...

May be Kai Georgia Donda West, but Kanye still wants "North"...is that a joke?

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#34 Jun 18, 2013
jordan115 wrote:
OK magazine reported 4 hours ago that the name is... Kaidence Donda West....who knows!
The real question is "why on earth would anyone CARE????" Unless you're a family member or personal friend, why would you give a rat's patootie what they name their kid???? Or about anything else they do??? For cryin' out loud, don't you people have lives of your own?
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#35 Jun 18, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is the Orlando Topix forum so focused on butts this week?
Kim Kardashian's pregnancy?

I forgot about Katia. Will Kim talk Kanye into Katia North Middleton Kardashian West?

Level 7

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#38 Jun 18, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
The real question is "why on earth would anyone CARE????" Unless you're a family member or personal friend, why would you give a rat's patootie what they name their kid???? Or about anything else they do??? For cryin' out loud, don't you people have lives of your own?
First off, I was answering a post from White Girl Problems, not u...so why do u CARE enough to post a comment to me. And for your information, I just like reading OK magazine in my own personal time, so I just happen to read about the story. I see you post a lot of comments complaining about the subject or what someone posts about it. I dont understand why u post on things u dont have interest in or even take the time to b!th about it. Why dont u just move on to a topic that interests you...it honestly comes across like you dont have a life.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#39 Jun 19, 2013
jordan115 wrote:
<quoted text>First off, I was answering a post from White Girl Problems, not u...so why do u CARE enough to post a comment to me. And for your information, I just like reading OK magazine in my own personal time, so I just happen to read about the story. I see you post a lot of comments complaining about the subject or what someone posts about it. I dont understand why u post on things u dont have interest in or even take the time to b!th about it. Why dont u just move on to a topic that interests you...it honestly comes across like you dont have a life.
I'll give your opinion all the concern that it deserves. I don't understand why YOU can't type out a three letter word, or use an apostrophe. Illiteracy is a terrible thing.
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#40 Jun 19, 2013
jordan115 wrote:
<quoted text>First off, I was answering a post from White Girl Problems, not u...so why do u CARE enough to post a comment to me. And for your information, I just like reading OK magazine in my own personal time, so I just happen to read about the story. I see you post a lot of comments complaining about the subject or what someone posts about it. I dont understand why u post on things u dont have interest in or even take the time to b!th about it. Why dont u just move on to a topic that interests you...it honestly comes across like you dont have a life.
Don't worry about Tired of Sanford Arms. She pretends to be many things she is not. She lives in or near the same 100,000 town home area where that Zimmerman guy killed an innocent kid walking home from a convenience store. The kid wasn't familiar to the neighborhood and was visiting where his dad's fiancee lived. I didn't know it was against the law to go visit relatives. George didn't even own his home and was a renter. For some reason, she defends this lunatic, thinks he was a detective and thinks he is white. She is truly off in her head. If she hadn't posted before the case, I would think she is some Rottweiler with the same family DNA.

Anyway, there's nothing wrong with reading magazines or being interested in a newborn baby. Once I find out the name, that will probably be it. I know little about Courtney's two kids. At least their family sticks together and is growing. You don't see Kim, Kourtney and Khloe resenting their younger siblings, Kendall and Kylie. She wants little Kaidence/Kimye to have that same bond of a K name. Tired of Sanford Twin Retreat can't even be happen for a newborn little baby. it says a lot. She probably never had kids and doesn't have grandkids, so she is jealous of Kris Kardashian Jenner. Kanye's mother is deceased. I hear that the child's middle name maybe be Donda like Kanye's mom.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#41 Jun 19, 2013
Kim Kardashian's sole claim to fame is that she porked some famous guy. If we accept that as fact, then we can conclude that the vast number of idiots who follow her exploits are, in fact, idolizing a dirty slut who used her cooch to gain fame.

Aside from the wealth that the child will enjoy, what are the odds that it will grow up as a well adjusted, functional human being?
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#42 Jun 19, 2013
Charles R Darwin wrote:
Kim Kardashian's sole claim to fame is that she porked some famous guy. If we accept that as fact, then we can conclude that the vast number of idiots who follow her exploits are, in fact, idolizing a dirty slut who used her cooch to gain fame.
Aside from the wealth that the child will enjoy, what are the odds that it will grow up as a well adjusted, functional human being?
Isn't she the one with the golden shower video???? Woman is a pig. Kid will be a pig too.

Level 7

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#43 Jun 19, 2013
White Girl Problems wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about Tired of Sanford Arms. She pretends to be many things she is not. She lives in or near the same 100,000 town home area where that Zimmerman guy killed an innocent kid walking home from a convenience store. The kid wasn't familiar to the neighborhood and was visiting where his dad's fiancee lived. I didn't know it was against the law to go visit relatives. George didn't even own his home and was a renter. For some reason, she defends this lunatic, thinks he was a detective and thinks he is white. She is truly off in her head. If she hadn't posted before the case, I would think she is some Rottweiler with the same family DNA.
Anyway, there's nothing wrong with reading magazines or being interested in a newborn baby. Once I find out the name, that will probably be it. I know little about Courtney's two kids. At least their family sticks together and is growing. You don't see Kim, Kourtney and Khloe resenting their younger siblings, Kendall and Kylie. She wants little Kaidence/Kimye to have that same bond of a K name. Tired of Sanford Twin Retreat can't even be happen for a newborn little baby. it says a lot. She probably never had kids and doesn't have grandkids, so she is jealous of Kris Kardashian Jenner. Kanye's mother is deceased. I hear that the child's middle name maybe be Donda like Kanye's mom.
As for silly, thats the perfect name for them. I cant even take that person seriously. Who goes round hassling someone over typing a u instead of typing out Y-O-U, or not using apostrophe's. We are all just casually chatting, not writing a college term paper! I do kind of feel bad for him or her because they must have an awful life needing to spend so much time on a forum just to be nasty and mean.
Anyway...did u find out if that was the name for sure. I kind of like the name Kaidence, but the middle name, not so much. I know u said that was Kanye's moms name though, so i guess its not too bad to use it as the middle name. I know some people are talking crap on her using another K name, but I wouldnt want to see it any other way. In my family, we all ave J names, my aunts, uncles, cousins, everyone. I always thought it was dumb until I grew up and had my own daughter, then I seen the importance of carrying on that family tradition.

Level 7

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#44 Jun 19, 2013
OMG...who in the h@ll calls a child a pig???? Wow!!! We are all children of GOD and we do not have the right to judge others. Especially an innocent baby at that.

White Girl Problems...Im sorry, I just cannot post on this thread any longer and subject myself to such ignorance. I really try to say upbeat and positive and try not deal with negative, ignorant individuals. It seems that our nice casual conversation has been hijacked by ignorance. It was nice chatting with u and will talk to u on another thread! Hope ur havin a good week. Ttys
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#45 Jun 19, 2013
No worries. I am thinking of leaving the Orlando Senior Center
Senile Dementia site as well. I have read as some seniors fall into the abyss of Alzheimer's, they get very mean. This seems to be happening to the evil
Nonnies and their husbands who post on the Florida site. It's not just one thread either. They follow young people around. They don't even realize that
using text type of writing is okay on a message board. it's not an English project.
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#46 Jun 19, 2013
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/06/kim...

Still no name, Jordan, just in case you read here but don't post. These nonnies love to go back in history and rake Kim over the coals. They are just jealous because her family is rich and her stepdad is Bruce Jenner who makes even more money than Kris and the five girls. Most have never done anything except hand out food trays in a nursing home or cleaned port-a-potties. I'd be mad too. Don't let it get to you.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#47 Jun 19, 2013
jordan115 wrote:
<quoted text>As for silly, thats the perfect name for them. I cant even take that person seriously. Who goes round hassling someone over typing a u instead of typing out Y-O-U, or not using apostrophe's. We are all just casually chatting, not writing a college term paper! I do kind of feel bad for him or her because they must have an awful life needing to spend so much time on a forum just to be nasty and mean.
Anyway...did u find out if that was the name for sure. I kind of like the name Kaidence, but the middle name, not so much. I know u said that was Kanye's moms name though, so i guess its not too bad to use it as the middle name. I know some people are talking crap on her using another K name, but I wouldnt want to see it any other way. In my family, we all ave J names, my aunts, uncles, cousins, everyone. I always thought it was dumb until I grew up and had my own daughter, then I seen the importance of carrying on that family tradition.
Harassing? Nah, just commenting on your illiteracy, which you underscored in this post. The apostrophe that you used this time was NOT needed, uneducated one. And "I SEEN the importance"..........gads . Let me give you some advice. Quit worrying about what someone you don't know names their kid, and learn to present yourself in an educated fashion. When I'm looking at job applications and deciding who to interview, I promise you, anyone who uses an apostrophe on a plural, fails to use an apostrophe where one should be, uses any form of the internet illiteracy like "u" for "you", or has atrocious grammar like yours does NOT get a call. In the real world (not the one where you celeb-following wack-cases live), spelling, punctuation and grammar still matter. You obviously have little education. I suggest you remedy that and stop fretting about what some pig on TV names her piglet.
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

#53 Aug 8, 2013
Charles R Darwin wrote:
Kim Kardashian's sole claim to fame is that she porked some famous guy. If we accept that as fact, then we can conclude that the vast number of idiots who follow her exploits are, in fact, idolizing a dirty slut who used her cooch to gain fame.
Aside from the wealth that the child will enjoy, what are the odds that it will grow up as a well adjusted, functional human being?
"porked"

I don't speak money. Get a thesaurus or prepare to be ignored. Must be related to Florida Sasquatch with the Urban Dictionary lingo.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#54 Aug 8, 2013
Wintergirl wrote:
<quoted text>
"porked"
I don't speak money. Get a thesaurus or prepare to be ignored. Must be related to Florida Sasquatch with the Urban Dictionary lingo.
I'm thinking no one will cry if you ignore them, Shamu. Have another pizza.
No Sugar Added

Spring, TX

#55 Aug 8, 2013
jordan115 wrote:
OMG...who in the h@ll calls a child a pig???? Wow!!! We are all children of GOD and we do not have the right to judge others. Especially an innocent baby at that.
White Girl Problems...Im sorry, I just cannot post on this thread any longer and subject myself to such ignorance. I really try to say upbeat and positive and try not deal with negative, ignorant individuals. It seems that our nice casual conversation has been hijacked by ignorance. It was nice chatting with u and will talk to u on another thread! Hope ur havin a good week. Ttys
She's running everyone else, even her "posse" and soon it will just be her and the other loony toon who has something against WD.
Pepper

Spring, TX

#56 Aug 28, 2013
jordan115 wrote:
OMG...who in the h@ll calls a child a pig???? Wow!!! We are all children of GOD and we do not have the right to judge others. Especially an innocent baby at that.
White Girl Problems...Im sorry, I just cannot post on this thread any longer and subject myself to such ignorance. I really try to say upbeat and positive and try not deal with negative, ignorant individuals. It seems that our nice casual conversation has been hijacked by ignorance. It was nice chatting with u and will talk to u on another thread! Hope ur havin a good week. Ttys
Sometimes as people go downhill into dementia, they get really angry. Same thing for Alzheimer's. If she is truly 57, she must have gotten her reality check early. She can't even drive herself to get something to eat. She has to have her husband she calls Mr. Poophead drive her around. Poor baby.

Imagine the readers she has to read to find the numbers to put in the box and hit send. Maybe her spouse does that for her too or maybe she posts from a laptop where she can make the screen large enough to see to post.
Roosters

Spring, TX

#58 Sep 19, 2013
Anyway, I started an exercise program in September. I am naturally curvy-licious like Beyonce but maybe not as thick in some places as her. She says there is a fat girl inside screaming to get out and to keep her figure she has to eat cucumbers and almost zero calorie foods. How did she get her body back after Ivy Blue was born? Anyway, I found a picture online of a body I wanted and I won't stop until I get it.

tick tock
don't stop.
Highlander

Houston, TX

#59 Sep 22, 2013
White Girl Problems wrote:
I'm seeing lyrics to Hey Mama...not so inspiring.
He mentions Cristal.
Is the name Kristal in the running since it must be a K name.
I don't like KaiDence
Maybe Kenzel
Northwest with a nickname of Nori is not cute.
Nabeyaki Udon

Spring, TX

#60 Sep 23, 2013
Try some gyoza, crab puffs, fried rice with shrimp, beef and chicken, and top it off with Japanese crepe with ice cream, fruit, the works.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Realtime 1,155,922
Get Paid to Host International Students - Extra... 27 min orlandohomestay 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 96,702
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 49,321
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr Riverside 490,364
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 16 hr NorCal Native 21
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 18 hr US Citizen 1,303
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:52 am PST

NBC Sports 6:52AM
Louis Murphy gets three-year extension from Bucs
ESPN 6:52 AM
Buccaneers give Murphy a 3-year extension
NFL 7:01 AM
Louis Murphy, Buccaneers strike contract extension
Bleacher Report 7:02 AM
Bucs Sign WR Louis Murphy to 3-Yr Extension
Bleacher Report 8:04 AM
Breaking Down Saints' Game Plan vs. Bucs