Home invader in jail after leading po...

Home invader in jail after leading police on car chase, two oth...

There are 49 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Nov 29, 2007, titled Home invader in jail after leading police on car chase, two oth.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Three armed robbers terrorized several residents overnight after breaking into their west Orlando home, officers said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mel

Deltona, FL

#1 Nov 29, 2007
Put this animal in a cage where he belongs.
Amother tired of violence

Scottsmoor, FL

#2 Nov 29, 2007
This is ridiculous !! You're not even safe in your own homes anymore. It is a shame that we as hard working, honest folks have to endure such mess. I think the police are doing the best that they can do because the criminals out number them I'm sure. They are starting their life of crime earlier in age now and it continues with age. I think they should be locked up and throw away the key because they don't mean society any good. And to harm innocent people is just ticks me off. Go get a job and work for what you want in life instead of thinking that you can get it for nothing by robbing and stealing from others.
no-pity-4--trash

Apopka, FL

#3 Nov 29, 2007
sum real "big-timers" here! dey got some video games and a seiko watch... give em all life with no parole or better still shoot to kill the others on the lam...
Rockwell

Collierville, TN

#4 Nov 29, 2007
he certainly look like an upstanding citizen doesn't he? wonder how many times he's been arrested? most likely because of his poor childhood, etc. that all this happened. I'm sure it's society's fault...

Scottsmoor, FL

#5 Nov 29, 2007
mel wrote:
Put this animal in a cage where he belongs.
I agree.
Pudbert_Savannah GA

United States

#6 Nov 29, 2007
It's time to build more jails so that the judges can stop letting these dregs out time after time. It's NOT the cops fault that these turds are on the street.
really concerned citizen

El Paso, TX

#7 Nov 29, 2007
He does not know his daddy, so he needs to commit crimes. When he is in the cage, keep him there, instead of RORing him. Life goes on without him. Try some interigation like they use in Irag and he will squeal on the others.
BabyPhat83

United States

#9 Nov 29, 2007
That is my cousin. I dont feel sorry for him cuz he need to learn his lesson to back in jail again.
BabyPhat83

United States

#10 Nov 29, 2007
really concerned citizen wrote:
He does not know his daddy, so he needs to commit crimes. When he is in the cage, keep him there, instead of RORing him. Life goes on without him. Try some interigation like they use in Irag and he will squeal on the others.
Excuse me, you don't know him very well. He has a daddy who live here.
BabyPhat83

United States

#11 Nov 29, 2007
Poor Choice wrote:
Somebody should pistol whip his &*^ and then put him in jail for the rest of his life.........or better yet just kill him.
It is so rude comment. I am not appreciate that you talk like that abt my cousin!
are u kidding me

Mount Dora, FL

#14 Nov 29, 2007
BabyPhat83 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is so rude comment. I am not appreciate that you talk like that abt my cousin!
People wouldn't be talking about your cousin had he not broken the law- AGAIN- and as far as not appreciating what people are saying, I'm sure the people he robbed, beat, pistol whipped and terrorized didn't APPRECIATE that either.

Your cousin is a repeat FELONY offender who never should have been allowed out of prison to begin with.
sad but true

Orlando, FL

#16 Nov 29, 2007
Maybe the new police chief will be effective?! Why was this low life even back on the street?

Scottsmoor, FL

#17 Nov 29, 2007
BabyPhat83 wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, tell your cousin he should be ashamed of himself and what goes around comes around. His life as a criminal will catch up with him sooner or later and it may not be pretty in the end. People don't need to be rude but he isn't right and he will pay for what he has done.
daytona beach

Titusville, FL

#18 Nov 29, 2007
JOEY F wrote:
you people are being to harsh on this young man.
I'm sure he is on the verge of turning his life around by getting a job and becoming a good neighbor, and an outstanding citizen.
he be a goo'boy!
what the hell are you talking about he needs to be locked up for life this is crazy your not safe in your own home then the family wants to cry as if they did nothing wrong what about the people they hurt i say the hell whith him and the people who agree whith his cuz
Eye Opener

Howey In The Hills, FL

#19 Nov 29, 2007
We thin we are helping the less fortunate by having mercy and such...we actually destroy their neighborhoods and teach them there is life after violent crime. Remove the criminals from society! If you wait until they invade your neighborhood, it will be too late. Build the prisons, and create jobs for the honest.
BabyPhat83

United States

#21 Nov 29, 2007
Amother tired of violence wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, tell your cousin he should be ashamed of himself and what goes around comes around. His life as a criminal will catch up with him sooner or later and it may not be pretty in the end. People don't need to be rude but he isn't right and he will pay for what he has done.
I am not going to tell my cousin abt that cuz I haven't see him in a while.
BabyPhat83

United States

#22 Nov 29, 2007
Poor Choice wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it was okay for him to break into a house and pistol whip a women? Get real.....he deserves to have his rear end handed to him in hand basket and be kicked to the curb (sent to jail for a very long time)
that is his problem.
are u kidding me

Mount Dora, FL

#24 Nov 29, 2007
BabyPhat83 wrote:
<quoted text>
that is his problem.
NO- it isn't just HIS problem- due to his actions, it is EVERYONE'S problem and is SOCIETY'S problem.

It is also the problem of his VICTIMS.

You seem to think your cousin is deserving of some sort of respect- aside from being a REPEAT FELON OFFENDER, he has the NERVE to break into a home, and then TERRORIZE, BEAT, PISTOL WHIP and ROB people who NEVER did a thing to hurt him!!

Anyone of us on these boards could have been VICTIM to your cousin's actions.

Plus it is OUR tax dollars that have to pay for his appearance in court, and for prisons.

Not that I am complaining- right now I can't think of a better use of my tax dollars than to be spent to keep your cousin locked up and locked AWAY for a very long time.

He is a MENACE and a DANGER to society, and that is most certainly EVERYONE'S problem!

Scottsmoor, FL

#25 Nov 29, 2007
BabyPhat83 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not going to tell my cousin abt that cuz I haven't see him in a while.
It seems to me like you are being silly or you simply don't care. I feel sorry for you for being so nonchalant about what he did. It's just pure ignorance. And it doesn't matter if you haven't seen or dealt with him in a long time or whatever you should still care about his wrong doings. Hopefully, you won't follow in his footsteps or you'll be locked up as well. And one more thing please use proper English and write out your words correctly.

Scottsmoor, FL

#26 Nov 29, 2007
are u kidding me wrote:
<quoted text>NO- it isn't just HIS problem- due to his actions, it is EVERYONE'S problem and is SOCIETY'S problem.
It is also the problem of his VICTIMS.
You seem to think your cousin is deserving of some sort of respect- aside from being a REPEAT FELON OFFENDER, he has the NERVE to break into a home, and then TERRORIZE, BEAT, PISTOL WHIP and ROB people who NEVER did a thing to hurt him!!
Anyone of us on these boards could have been VICTIM to your cousin's actions.
Plus it is OUR tax dollars that have to pay for his appearance in court, and for prisons.
Not that I am complaining- right now I can't think of a better use of my tax dollars than to be spent to keep your cousin locked up and locked AWAY for a very long time.
He is a MENACE and a DANGER to society, and that is most certainly EVERYONE'S problem!
I totally agree with what you say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min moshx 1,417,037
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 60,990
two words (Jul '10) 1 hr CJ Rocker 27,860
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr CJ Rocker 13,079
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr CJ Rocker 19,175
Hot girl named Sara 2 hr USS LIBERTY 2
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr Murphey_Law 513,455

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages