First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#54 Sep 12, 2011
We Need To Know wrote:
Walt Disney Co helped ORANGE CO FL DEPUTIES FRAME ME FOR A FELONY ! Disney breeds criminals ! Disney is evil and dangerous ! Disney will destroy America if somebody doesn't stop the evil power they have !
Yada, Yada, Yada. Get a new script.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tired of Silly

United States

#56 Sep 19, 2011
Dangerous America wrote:
<quoted text>You could have left off the Yada Yada. I like exposing criminals evert chance I get.
You're the criminal and you have the record to prove it. You may like exposing yourself, but I don't think you've been arrested for that....yet.
Ron Wawrzyniak

Satellite Beach, FL

#57 Sep 19, 2011
Wrtten by Ron Wawrzyniak. 535 Southview Circle, Kodak, TN
Rainy Days wrote:
Years ago people like Walt Disney Co brought black people into America to be slaves. Today they are breaking our laws and bringing in Mexicans for slave labor. And then we have the Jewish scum who undermined our jobs in America and went to China for slave labor while destroying America . And it was the Ameican people who help make these traitors wealthy. Today these people are killing Americans. Their no different then Hitler !
Is The Mouse Crooked

Knoxville, TN

#58 Sep 19, 2011
Ron Wawrzyniak wrote:
Wrtten by Ron Wawrzyniak. 535 Southview Circle, Kodak, TN
<quoted text>
We need a zip code and phone number please . Thanks Pete the coward scumbag liar !
Is The Mouse Crooked

Knoxville, TN

#59 Sep 19, 2011
Charles R Darwin wrote:
I don't blame you. I'd be nervous, too. I'm nervous every time I fly, though.
Why ? Because You're a coward ? Are you scared of death ? And are you Jewish ? If you're Jewish this will explain the fear of flying .
okie dokie

Winter Park, FL

#60 Sep 20, 2011
God Bless America wrote:
I wonder if the chilren who work in Communist Countries that make the toxc junk Disney sells at huge inflated price are smiling doing slave labor for slave wages
Look around you, read the labels of most everything made. Most of it comes from 3rd world sweatshop labor.

Why don't you go to China and organize unions for those people instead of piss & moan here on Topix?
You need to boycott EVERYTHING if that is your stance.
I hate FL and Orlando

Athens, WV

#61 Sep 20, 2011
Did you know that between 40 to 50% of the peoople who work for Disney are homosexual

its a fact, the president of Disney even said

do we really want to expose our children to this
Playground of Pedophilla
Tired of Silly

United States

#62 Sep 20, 2011
I hate FL and Orlando wrote:
Did you know that between 40 to 50% of the peoople who work for Disney are homosexual
its a fact, the president of Disney even said
do we really want to expose our children to this
Playground of Pedophilla
Please keep your inbred brats in WV. We don't want our Disney employees to be exposed to them. The rest of us could do without y'all too, matter of fact.

Level 9

Location hidden

#63 Sep 20, 2011
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Please keep your inbred brats in WV. We don't want our Disney employees to be exposed to them. The rest of us could do without y'all too, matter of fact.
That's why he got my vote for Butthead of the week.

Level 8

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#64 Sep 20, 2011
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even bother posting to this moron. Darwin is right, that is way he got voted butt head of the week.
Tired of Silly

United States

#67 Sep 21, 2011
Girl Raped At Disney wrote:
Folks Communist Pig Jews are attacking America. Hollywood is filled with scum and terrorist. These people are robbing and destroying America.
Folks, welfare trash and petri-dish hookers are attacking America. Trailer parks are filled with scum and terrorists. These people are robbing and destroying America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,191,874
What life is like for Casey Anthony (Jul '14) 8 min Lon Spector 267
CAUTION! Before hiring lawfirm of Morgan & Morg... (Mar '10) 20 min GailM 41
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 20 min Lon Spector 308
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min adamski 51,530
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr A duck 17,873
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr King George 96,890
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 hr MADDY B BACK MUCHLY 492,171
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

CBS Sports 8:11AM
Report: Buccaneers host Jameis Winston for three-day visit
Bleacher Report 1:12 PM