|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Judged:

Dangerous America wrote:
<quoted text>You sure do know how to lie.I'm a Catholic and I'm not perfect. I would never harm anybody. Now Mrs. or Mr. liar how have I failed? I want you to tell everybody is topix how I failed. Also stop the threats loser ! You're nothing but a big mouth. I love my country and If I feel America is under attack and being robbed I will say so.If cops and Disney are crooked I will say so. If politicians are crooked I will say so. Don't try to scare me.Now tell everybody how I failed so miserably.
Part of your post #26

"WALT DISNEY CO IS A HUGE THREAT TO AMERICA. WHERE IS HITLER WHEN YOU NEED HIM?"

That is how you have failed so miserably. Your scum to even post something like that. You need Hilter - YOU get out of my Country!!
My Dad has been in a war (Army) as has my husband (Marine)and now my nephew (Marine). Suck it up you old nasty man, what have you done to fight for our Country to keep the Freedom that we have.
You have the freedom to voice your opinion because of MEN and WOMEN that are out there fighting! Do you ever humble yourself and Thank a Vet? or Thank a Miltary Mom who is at home and worries about her son overseas? No, I guess not...what a pity.

“Smile...It Catches On !”

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Somewhere Very Pretty !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Taste of dixie wrote:
Posting for 20.
Thank your son for me Dixie!
Tired of Silly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Judged:

Dangerous America wrote:
<quoted text>You sure do know how to lie.I'm a Catholic and I'm not perfect. I would never harm anybody. Now Mrs. or Mr. liar how have I failed? I want you to tell everybody is topix how I failed. Also stop the threats loser ! You're nothing but a big mouth. I love my country and If I feel America is under attack and being robbed I will say so.If cops and Disney are crooked I will say so. If politicians are crooked I will say so. Don't try to scare me.Now tell everybody how I failed so miserably.
<waving hand madly> I know this one!!!!!! Let's see......you've failed to have a decent job. You've failed to follow the law. You've failed to be a decent human being. You've failed to treat people with respect. You've failed to grow up enough to accept the consequences of your own behavior. You've failed to tell the truth at any time. You've failed to get enough education to put together a coherent sentence. You've failed to comprehend the realities of the world. You've failed to get treatment for your very obvious mental illnesses. You've failed to control your perverted and disgusting urges. You've failed to support yourself and your pig-wife and steal money from the taxpayers every day. You've failed to learn compassion, tolerance, or basic human kindness. Shall I go on????
Tired of Silly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Judged:

Taste of dixie wrote:
Posting for 20.
Please add my thanks to your son for his service. My team here at the office has an ongoing project to send "goodie boxes" to our service men and women in Iraq and Afghanistan. Putting those boxes together and mailing them is one of the most rewarding things I do here. Their emails and letters of thanks are precious to me.

“Home of the Mermaids”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Judged:

Dangerous America wrote:
<quoted text>If you know so much about me then a big mouth like you should know the answer to your own question! STUPID!
Yes, I do. You are an embittered failure who spews bigoted, racial comments. Talks about being a good Catholic and American but is lousy at that too. You have never served your country. You are miserable and unhappy with your like. I take five dollar donations for my psychic readings.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
<waving hand madly> I know this one!!!!!! Let's see......you've failed to have a decent job. You've failed to follow the law. You've failed to be a decent human being. You've failed to treat people with respect. You've failed to grow up enough to accept the consequences of your own behavior. You've failed to tell the truth at any time. You've failed to get enough education to put together a coherent sentence. You've failed to comprehend the realities of the world. You've failed to get treatment for your very obvious mental illnesses. You've failed to control your perverted and disgusting urges. You've failed to support yourself and your pig-wife and steal money from the taxpayers every day. You've failed to learn compassion, tolerance, or basic human kindness. Shall I go on????
You are on your game today! Classic!

Level 1

Somewhere Very Pretty !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Please add my thanks to your son for his service. My team here at the office has an ongoing project to send "goodie boxes" to our service men and women in Iraq and Afghanistan. Putting those boxes together and mailing them is one of the most rewarding things I do here. Their emails and letters of thanks are precious to me.
My residents are starting the first of October and joining with a few radio stations to do "Christmas Cards and more" for our service people!! We are putting up posters for family members to join us and see what we can get together. Everyone is so excited!

Dixie - I know you don't know me, but if you would like us to get things to send to your son, e-mail me with some of his likes and what he could use (I know there are things not allowed) and we will fix him up! Address need, of course.

Level 1

Somewhere Very Pretty !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Judged:

Wake Up America wrote:
WALT DISNEY CO IS A HUGE THREAT TO AMERICA. WHERE IS HITLER WHEN YOU NEED HIM?
Disney Faces $400,000 Fine for Illegal Workers : Employment: Company officials meet with INS representatives to discuss the recommended penalty. The park says most violations found in random check involve record-keeping.
May 07, 1993|CHRIS WOODYARD | TIMES STAFF WRITER
ANAHEIM Disneyland and federal immigration officials met Thursday to discuss a recommendation that the famed amusement park pay a fine of nearly $400,000, the largest in California history, for violating immigrant hiring laws.
Immigration and Naturalization Service agents recommended the huge fine late last month because of 1,156 violations that were found when investigators attempted to examine the files of more than 6,000 employees at Disneyland. The INS said that 55 Disneyland workers were fired during the course of its 14-month investigation
WALT DISNEY CO IS VERY VERY DANGEROUS! FBI BUST THESE FREAKS!
Do you have anything that is current? You live in the past and will not let go. This article was written 18 years ago....HELLO!
Disney Criminal Record

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Judged:

o2bndisney wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have anything that is current? You live in the past and will not let go. This article was written 18 years ago....HELLO!
Let me put it this way old lady. You and your scumbag buddies talk about how far my criminal record goes back. Now lets talk about the Communist Disney Jews and their criminal record. Here's 2010:

Disney factory faces probe into sweatshop suicide claims

Human rights campaigners say Chinese factories using children as young as 14 and that workers forced to do overtime

Gethin Chamberlain
guardian.co.uk, Saturday 27 August 2011 23.48 BST
Article history

I may have a newer on let me check. Have a nice Communist Gay and Lesbian Day !
Disney Criminal Record

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Judged:

o2bndisney wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't killing humans in China a crime for these scumbag Communist Jews Disney? Oh wait it's Walt Disney Co. the scum of the Earth who has all the money in the World and can get away with murder! LOL ! Shut UP!

“Home of the Mermaids”

Level 8

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

o2bndisney wrote:
<quoted text>
My residents are starting the first of October and joining with a few radio stations to do "Christmas Cards and more" for our service people!! We are putting up posters for family members to join us and see what we can get together. Everyone is so excited!
Dixie - I know you don't know me, but if you would like us to get things to send to your son, e-mail me with some of his likes and what he could use (I know there are things not allowed) and we will fix him up! Address need, of course.
I don't get to talk to him enough. He mostly saves his calls to home for his wife. She had a baby a month after he shipped out. His tour is one year. I can't express how it makes me feel to know that I could get that phone call...a lot of mom's, wives, and husbands are in the same position as me. I wish this war would end. My husband and I are in R.I. right now. We have a flight out of La Guardia Sunday, 9/11. Now we heard there has been a confirmed terrorist threat for New York and Washington. Will this crap ever end?

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Judged:

Taste of dixie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get to talk to him enough. He mostly saves his calls to home for his wife. She had a baby a month after he shipped out. His tour is one year. I can't express how it makes me feel to know that I could get that phone call...a lot of mom's, wives, and husbands are in the same position as me. I wish this war would end. My husband and I are in R.I. right now. We have a flight out of La Guardia Sunday, 9/11. Now we heard there has been a confirmed terrorist threat for New York and Washington. Will this crap ever end?
Dix, I know you are smarter that that. Credible threat at the same time we get another 'stimulus' plan thrown at us? It's a smokescreen; the same as Casey Anthony is. It's another ruse to keep our eyes off the ball. I know I sound jaded, but the timing is too good. There are credible 'threats' every day. Ron sees them everywhere...

“Home of the Mermaids”

Level 8

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Dix, I know you are smarter that that. Credible threat at the same time we get another 'stimulus' plan thrown at us? It's a smokescreen; the same as Casey Anthony is. It's another ruse to keep our eyes off the ball. I know I sound jaded, but the timing is too good. There are credible 'threats' every day. Ron sees them everywhere...
Okay, thanks. I just really hated flying that day.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

I don't blame you. I'd be nervous, too. I'm nervous every time I fly, though.

Level 1

Somewhere Very Pretty !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Taste of dixie wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I think we have not seen anything yet. You be safe in your travels.

I am sure your son being overseas is hard on everyone. I listen to my husbands stories and I cringe and what they went through.
Again, if you would like to ..let me know how to send your son some things. Maybe he would like pre paid phone cards? Let me know if you want to. I have some residents (assistant living) that would love to pen pal with our soldiers!

“Home of the Mermaids”

Level 8

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

o2bndisney wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I think we have not seen anything yet. You be safe in your travels.
I am sure your son being overseas is hard on everyone. I listen to my husbands stories and I cringe and what they went through.
Again, if you would like to ..let me know how to send your son some things. Maybe he would like pre paid phone cards? Let me know if you want to. I have some residents (assistant living) that would love to pen pal with our soldiers!
Thank you. I will check with him and see if he or someone more needy could use something.

Level 1

Somewhere Very Pretty !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2011

Taste of dixie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I will check with him and see if he or someone more needy could use something.
That would be great!
We Need To Know

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Judged:

Walt Disney Co is the biggest threat to America . If Disney could they would have sweatshops right here in America . Oh wait isn't that what illegal Mexicans are for ? Disney is a very evil Company and has to much power on America !
We Need To Know

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Judged:

Walt Disney Co helped ORANGE CO FL DEPUTIES FRAME ME FOR A FELONY ! Disney breeds criminals ! Disney is evil and dangerous ! Disney will destroy America if somebody doesn't stop the evil power they have !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Mr Z 1,080,273
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 20 min AN other 484,020
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 23 min The Real Missy 4,113
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 45,797
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 7 hr well then 2,390
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 10 hr southerngirl 140
What life is like for Casey Anthony 11 hr Lon Spector 37
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000