Walt Disney Sweatshops In Communist C...

Walt Disney Sweatshops In Communist Countries

Posted in the Orlando Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
God Bless America

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jan 31, 2011
o2bndisney says she seen children at Walt Disney World with big smiles on their faces. I wonder if the chilren who work in Communist Countries that make the toxc junk Disney sells at huge inflated price are smiling doing slave labor for slave wages.Disney is a treat to America and our society.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Darwin

Somerset, NJ

#3 Jan 31, 2011
Just think: A theme park 8000 miles away and Ron is banned before it's even built.
God Bless America

Knoxville, TN

#5 Jan 31, 2011
Darwin wrote:
Just think: A theme park 8000 miles away and Ron is banned before it's even built.
Just think of the Sweatshops Disney may have right on their Communist China Theme Park Jewish Property in China. Folks make no mistake this company Disney is a huge threat to America. Don't let the the Disney Theme Parks fool you. And don't even begin to trust The Walt Disney Tea Party designed to destroy our Country. Am I crazy? All you have to do folks is listen to Disney's Tea Party Leader Sarah Palin who has been stuffing her pockets with cash and enjoying that crooked Bush Obama Tax Cut. Isn't big mouth Palin one of the people who was complaining about America being in debt?? Just like this other weirdo John Boehner. Hey folks another real nut case to be elected to Congress is Scott Desjarlais here in TN. This retard put a gun in his mouth for three hours and threaten to kill his wife. He was a doctor and tried to get his child support lowered. This is the kind of scum a company like Walt Disney likes. Darwin fits right into this filthy ring of loaers. But Darwin says I sound like the Taliban, LMAO !! It's clear Darwin hasn't been around to many good Americans. Just scumbags.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Good

Blaine, TN

#7 Jan 31, 2011
OLD FOOL RON FROM MASCOT wrote:
<quoted text>
REPETE
LOL You're right. I think part of the problem is being a two way radio operator for such a long time. I have listen to so many conversation for years that after a while you talk like they do. And my mind goes faster then my typing. I have to take a break from Topix for a while because I broke my arm over the weekend. It took me 15 minutes jut to type this. Bye ! I'm done !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#10 Sep 2, 2011
For o2bndisney wrote:
Walt Disney Co is America's biggest threat!
I thought you said in a previous post that China wouldn't have anything to do with Disney?

Level 8

Location hidden

#11 Sep 2, 2011
Posting for 20

Level 8

Location hidden

#14 Sep 2, 2011
Ron, that is the same exact post that was on another thread. And still completely off topic. Blah, blah blah.....I could use your posts to put me to sleep if I ever finished reading one.

Level 9

Location hidden

#15 Sep 3, 2011
Taste of dixie wrote:
Ron, that is the same exact post that was on another thread. And still completely off topic. Blah, blah blah.....I could use your posts to put me to sleep if I ever finished reading one.
Funny.

Level 8

Location hidden

#16 Sep 4, 2011
Posting for20

Level 8

Location hidden

#18 Sep 7, 2011
Rainy Days wrote:
Years ago people like Walt Disney Co brought black people into America to be slaves. Today they are breaking our laws and bringing in Mexicans for slave labor. And then we have the Jewish scum who undermined our jobs in America and went to China for slave labor while destroying America . And it was the Ameican people who help make these traitors wealthy. Today these people are killing Americans. Their no different then Hitler !
Walt Disney used slaves?

Level 9

Location hidden

#19 Sep 7, 2011
Taste of dixie wrote:
<quoted text>
Walt Disney used slaves?
Didn't you see that documentary which featured those seven short guys slaving in a mine for precious gems?

Level 8

Location hidden

#20 Sep 7, 2011
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you see that documentary which featured those seven short guys slaving in a mine for precious gems?
I forgot. Where's my head today.

Level 5

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#21 Sep 7, 2011
Taste of dixie wrote:
Posting for20
Ditto
Tired of Silly

United States

#22 Sep 7, 2011
What did y'all have for lunch? I had some not-very-good pizza and am now headed to a four hour meeting.....sigh.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24 Sep 7, 2011
Hollywood Drug Pushers wrote:
<quoted text>In somebodies underwear!
Boring....

Loser!!!!

Level 9

Location hidden

#25 Sep 7, 2011
Tired of Silly wrote:
What did y'all have for lunch? I had some not-very-good pizza and am now headed to a four hour meeting.....sigh.
I hate meetings like that. I think some people's JOBS are executing meetings.

Level 8

Location hidden

#27 Sep 7, 2011
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Went to see "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" today. Very good. Apollo 18 was really bad!!! A Blair Witch Project on the moon.

Level 8

Location hidden

#29 Sep 7, 2011
Dangerous America wrote:
For some reason Planet of The apes reminds me of Mrs. Obama ? I wonder why. Oh wait I'm sorry Mrs. Obama is a close friend of Walt Disney Co. Mrs. Obama will be staring on Disney ABC "Extreme Home Make Over" while our troops are dying overseas for the oil companies and wealthy Communist Jews in America who I say are the real terrorist on this Planet !
My son is over seas serving this country. Have you ever served this country or are you a man of no action but just a big mouth? Have you ever noticed that I never swear or make rude sexual remarks to you? You are not a Christian at heart but just a bitter middle aged man who has failed miserably.
Tired of Silly

United States

#32 Sep 8, 2011
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hoping today is an improvement over yesterday. Between the 4 hour meeting and then providing support to one of my staff until almost 7 p.m.......I'm a weary old woman!

Level 9

Location hidden

#33 Sep 8, 2011
Dix, thank your son for us on his service to our country.

Tired, I got called to another meeting on stuff I already know, but I have to be there lest I 'offend' the host. Office politics...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Chuckles-Divine 1,710,292
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 7 min Mary NY 515,809
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 1 hr So_da_lish_us 23,151
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 1 hr So_da_lish_us 13,117
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr FIDDLE FARTS 64,481
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 4 hr The Peoples Media 3,098
two words (Jul '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 28,209

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages