AN other

Duluth, GA

#20056 May 14, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going with the ACLU Rep. too. Seems they've taken on particularly loathsome clients; pedophiles. Isn't her BIL one? I'm trying to get LiePoeSuckShun(AKA Clammy) to come back since it's still snowing where she is. It's in the 80's here and they had a snowstorm in PA. Weird.
Red Deer is enjoying lovely weather. It probably has 30 days of good weather and grumbler's spends them here. And I wonder why she has such a nasty attitude. Silly me.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#20057 May 14, 2013
The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
10 minutes ago

Latest court docket:

5/14/2013 RJI - Request for Jury Instructions 5/14/2013
NOTE: STATE'S REQUESTED JURY INSTRUCTIONS (PENALTY PHASE)

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#20058 May 14, 2013
Tired of hearing Jodi belting out "OH HOLY NIGHT" ? This poster has wrote a second verse. LOL

Joy Mc · Top Commenter
“Oh Holy Crap”, my time is just about over.
No more romping in a fresh field of clover.
“Stars are Brightly Shining”, though I cannot see.
As I’m kept in a metal cell without any key.

“Long Lay the World in Sin and Error Pining”.
Alone inside these four walls I will be dining.
“Fall On Your Knees” and pray for my release.
As I’m shut up here and cannot feel a breeze.

“For Yonder Breaks a New and Glorious Morn”.
Stripes and pink underwear is all I have worn.
“Oh Night Divine”,“Oh, Hear the Angels Voices”.
It’s the end of me; my heart no

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#20060 May 14, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
She is almost 27. Her throat swells and her heart races. She has an epi-pen but forgets to keep it with her. She chugs benadryl when necessary. Her allergies were manifested in severe eczema. She is also allergic to dust mites, tree pollen and tree mold. She couldn't use sunscreen, most soaps, laundry detergent, etc. She took shots to no avail. She was recently tested and had a reaction to about 40 things but the worst was rice. Who's allergic to rice?
Wow, never heard of a rice allergy. And rice flour is in so many things. I feel so bad for her!

The 5-yr-old has a severe allergy to shellfish. We all have EpiPens, including her teacher & the school nurse. She went into anaphylaxis once, & I never want to see that again.

I suppose it's the best kind of food allergy to have as a kid, since not too many kindergartners are offered shellfish at schoolmates' birthday parties.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#20061 May 14, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even Nero?!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HZGAKyOcvs8XX
**sigh**
Yeah, Franco was pretty hot as Lance!

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#20062 May 14, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Ubu. I'm just going to forward your post to her. I think it might be more effective coming from you. Since she has seen Marce's daughter, she is open to my Topix friends.
Nuh-uh! For reals?
AN other

Duluth, GA

#20063 May 14, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuh-uh! For reals?
Yes, you've (your daughter) given me cred with the princess. Real people make me seem less crazy with my trial obsession.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#20064 May 14, 2013
Yes, I misspelled a word. I'm also using an iPad and failed to properly edit my post, which is harder on thisvdevice. Now, rather than engage in ad hominem attacks, why don't you try debating the issue than engaging in senseless acrimony? Or are you folks on here merely to reinforce your own opinions and perspectives?

Incidentally, my qualifications and experience in this field are easily verified. Ignoring them only makes you look silly.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#20065 May 14, 2013
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
Yes, I misspelled a word. I'm also using an iPad and failed to properly edit my post, which is harder on thisvdevice. Now, rather than engage in ad hominem attacks, why don't you try debating the issue than engaging in senseless acrimony? Or are you folks on here merely to reinforce your own opinions and perspectives?
Incidentally, my qualifications and experience in this field are easily verified. Ignoring them only makes you look silly.
You just blew the iPad theory. I have used one since the day they came out.
VERY easy to edit, all you have to do is touch the word. I just don't care to proof read!
GOTCHA!
Give it up!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#20066 May 14, 2013
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
Really like ---thisvdevise
Now who is silly and a liar

Level 1

Location hidden

#20067 May 14, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>You just blew the iPad theory. I have used one since the day they came out.
VERY easy to edit, all you have to do is touch the word. I just don't care to proof read!
GOTCHA!
Give it up!
I'm sure you read "harder on this device." Are you positing that it is as easy to edit on an iPad as it is to do on my laptop? Moreover, do you really think your missives are so important to me that I fully attend to Topix?
CNJ

United States

#20068 May 14, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
10 minutes ago
Latest court docket:
5/14/2013 RJI - Request for Jury Instructions 5/14/2013
NOTE: STATE'S REQUESTED JURY INSTRUCTIONS (PENALTY PHASE)
so for someone with little knowledge of trial processes....What does this mean? Does juan want special instructions or something?

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#20069 May 14, 2013
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you read "harder on this device." Are you positing that it is as easy to edit on an iPad as it is to do on my laptop? Moreover, do you really think your missives are so important to me that I fully attend to Topix?
<<<<<<< <---------- no need to type it, it's above where my avatar goes.
BUSTED!
Ohhhh it's so hard to touch a word on an iPad...bahahahahaha

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#20070 May 14, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you've (your daughter) given me cred with the princess. Real people make me seem less crazy with my trial obsession.
I love it! Actually, the same is true with my daughter. Since you were there with your daughter drinking & celebrating Cinco de Drinko, I've garnered new respect from her.(Although she still thinks I'm crazy for posting here.)

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#20071 May 14, 2013
CNJ wrote:
<quoted text> so for someone with little knowledge of trial processes....What does this mean? Does juan want special instructions or something?
I would think he just wants the EXACT instructions the Jury will be receiving.
Seeing him in action, there is always a method to his madness.
3 women on DR...2 are fom Maricopa County.
The odds are in his favor, if your a betting person.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#20072 May 14, 2013
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
Do you also have any problems with your memory?

Level 1

Location hidden

#20073 May 14, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text><<<<< <<<---------- no need to type it, it's above where my avatar goes.
BUSTED!
Ohhhh it's so hard to touch a word on an iPad...bahahahahaha
I've read your other posts. The saying about glass houses comes to mind. If you are judging me on one misspelled word, then your standards are indeed high. Kudos.
Angel

Blytheville, AR

#20074 May 14, 2013
I'm wondering if this DillinghamLawFir m person is someone using this man's picture and credentials? I wonder how he would feel if someone called his office and told him about it? Identity theft maybe? hmmmmm Wonder what the punishment would be for that?
French Braid

Spring, TX

#20076 May 14, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen anything about the DunWoody Sneiderman case where the hit man was in love with Andrea and also crazy? He killed her husband, Rusty Sneiderman and Andrea became 2 million dollars richer. Crazy gunman goes off to prison for life without parole.

It is not as compelling as the Arias case, but they do call Andrea "Arias on Steroids."

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#20077 May 14, 2013
Ruth Gehr

Elizabeth Erwin with local CBS 5 is reporting that the judge DENIED the VIDEO recording of the witness impact statements
about an hour ago · Like · 44

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 min MonaLittleMore 490,192
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Portlandia 49,206
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Portlandia 1,154,059
Has anyone ever had a new appliance fail multip... (Mar '12) 6 hr Cheyenne Autumn 9
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 8 hr Murph 70,608
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 9 hr Vic 96,646
Busted 15 hr DJames181 7
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:40 am PST

NBC Sports 6:40AM
Bortles: We showed the country who we are
NBC Sports11:45 AM
Just like old (sad) times: Buccaneers double-digit home underdogs vs. Packers
NBC Sports 1:39 PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 8:19 PM
Ranking Packers' Best Wins over Buccaneers
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions