“Concerning children”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Cincinnati

#19993 May 14, 2013
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
I've no idea what you are asking me to prove.
none to bright are you.. lol.. sidestepping is a talent for crimi8nal defense lawyers...lol
T-REX

Chico, CA

#19994 May 14, 2013
whataboutcaylee wrote:
<quoted text>
That last word is spelled DIAGNOSIS not dignosis, Mr NON-Attorney.
You have to take into consideration,this poster may be from Pinellas County,and we all got to see a sample of their great intelligence a while back.

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

#19995 May 14, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to take into consideration,this poster may be from Pinellas County,and we all got to see a sample of their great intelligence a while back.
So true.
GLOOMY DAYS

Newport Beach, CA

#19996 May 14, 2013
WARNING !!
My next post may be even longer than the C & Ps submitted by the Deranged Roach

Please feel free to scroll by same as you do with ITS comments. LOL Hope I don't run out of characters allowed.......

This poor waif like character seems to live nought but a life of tumultuus . 0 0 0

(1) At the age of 14 grows pot on the roof and gets busted.
HOHJo Score =0

(2) At age 16 moves in with a deadbeat that she provides for.
HOJO Score= 0

(3) Later moves in with a male who taught her the joys of KY and Anal Sex but then abused & tried to choke her. 911 call is not recorded.
HOJO Score =0

(4) Becomes enthralled with the charms of a Pedophile
Upon realization that he is a nasssty she contacts the FBI who hire her to keep records of this Peddy.
And urge her to continue having Anal Sex wth him in order to prove their case.

(5) HoJo sneaks in thru Doggie Door - Hides behind Christmas tree with her camera and is able to record pics of Ped chasing a naked 4 yr old boy down the hallway- No description given of what the Ped was wearing.

(6) FBI Special Agent HoJo sees Ped doing the nassty to a pic of a little boy.

(7) Ped realizes the Gig is up and beats HOJo which she is able to capture on the hidden camera in her eyes revealing bruises etc.

(8) HoJO stands trial for the Slaughter of the Ped she gave her back hall to - And then realizes she should have burned the evidence to a CD- and rented a Safe Deposit Box to preserve it.

(9) Without all this evidence the FBI abandons her whereby she is found GUILTY !

(10) SENTENCE ??
WAIT
AND
WATCH

LOL ! Perhaps she will be free to walk among us like the Orlando Kid Killer & find a geriatric old coot to take her for Chicken Wings in some dark secluded place where he hopes not to be recognised by his wife if his Pic shows up in the Media.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#19997 May 14, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Check this out Marce.
"Christopher Dillingham, an Atheist, First Amendment advocate, and Florida attorney, wrote A Recipe for Religion as his doctoral dissertation for his Doctor of Jurisprudence degree in 2011
"A Recipe for Religion" is a short read, but it is also humorous in several areas. There are many comparisons, for example, between the FSM religion and Scientology -- both of which had nontraditional and extremely controversial origins.
There are very few books on the market that make valid legal arguments for supporting Atheism, and you will be surprised at amount of legal research and facts in this book, all of which you can use to argue your points against any theist who erroneously claims his religion has special validity under the US Constitution.
No, this is not a joke. This is a serious legal analysis that explores just how much freedom Americans possess under the Free Exercise, Free Speech and Freedom of Association Clauses of the United States' Constitutions First Amendment.
Do you want to found the next Scientology? Buy this book, follow its recipe, and start your own cult today. "
http://www.amazon.com/A-Recipe-for-Religion-e...
Why am I not surprised? He can guide Rumbler in starting her own Grund cult.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#19998 May 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
That you so casually toss in Travis's siblings into the victim status role just because they sat through the trial is an insult to true victims of criminal activity everywhere. The siblings were so obviously distanced from Travis's life that they weren't even required to testify. Their being impacted through the sudden and violent death of a brother does not equate to being "a victim", no matter how you twist it.
Gosh, I wonder why the state victim compensation fund paid for MY counseling when my son was nearly beaten to death.

Once again, you prove my point.
GLOOMY DAYS

Newport Beach, CA

#20000 May 14, 2013
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
I've no idea what you are asking me to prove.
Pardon me - I did not intend to overtax your one celled protoplasmic brain -'Twas all done 'untentionslly'

Relax- Go back to sucking on your Crack Pipe - Don't let me interrupt your trip down the Rabbit Hole to the Never Never Land - Hey Tell the Mad Hatter - Hi.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#20001 May 14, 2013
AN other wrote:
Does anyone remember that Florida trial when a motion was granted to except the Rules of Sequestration in favor of the VICTIM's family?
"The motion said victims of crimes, including the next-of-kin of homicide victims, have the right to be present, "to the extent that it does not interfere with the constitutional rights of victims."
Imagine that.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#20002 May 14, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
WARNING !!
My next post may be even longer than the C & Ps submitted by the Deranged Roach
Please feel free to scroll by same as you do with ITS comments. LOL Hope I don't run out of characters allowed.......
This poor waif like character seems to live nought but a life of tumultuus . 0 0 0
(1) At the age of 14 grows pot on the roof and gets busted.
HOHJo Score =0
(2) At age 16 moves in with a deadbeat that she provides for.
HOJO Score= 0
(3) Later moves in with a male who taught her the joys of KY and Anal Sex but then abused & tried to choke her. 911 call is not recorded.
HOJO Score =0
(4) Becomes enthralled with the charms of a Pedophile
Upon realization that he is a nasssty she contacts the FBI who hire her to keep records of this Peddy.
And urge her to continue having Anal Sex wth him in order to prove their case.
(5) HoJo sneaks in thru Doggie Door - Hides behind Christmas tree with her camera and is able to record pics of Ped chasing a naked 4 yr old boy down the hallway- No description given of what the Ped was wearing.
(6) FBI Special Agent HoJo sees Ped doing the nassty to a pic of a little boy.
(7) Ped realizes the Gig is up and beats HOJo which she is able to capture on the hidden camera in her eyes revealing bruises etc.
(8) HoJO stands trial for the Slaughter of the Ped she gave her back hall to - And then realizes she should have burned the evidence to a CD- and rented a Safe Deposit Box to preserve it.
(9) Without all this evidence the FBI abandons her whereby she is found GUILTY !
(10) SENTENCE ??
WAIT
AND
WATCH
LOL ! Perhaps she will be free to walk among us like the Orlando Kid Killer & find a geriatric old coot to take her for Chicken Wings in some dark secluded place where he hopes not to be recognised by his wife if his Pic shows up in the Media.
Had the jury convicted HoJo of a lesser offense, would we pack of canines have ever been able to follow the trial or verdict? Thank God, Buddha, Allah, Isis, Athena, Zeus, etc. for those Topix posters so willing to share their or so obvious observations with us. it is almost as pleasurable as the 3:00 EST posts diagnosing our dysfunctional need to post here daily.
CNJ

United States

#20003 May 14, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the most interesting theories I have heard involves the levels of stress that an expectant mother experiences effects the child's resistance to allergens. The higher the stress, the more allergies. I was 35 and scared.
My daughter suffers from many food allergies, peanuts, soy, eggs and corn. Do you know how many foods contain corn oil, high fructose corn syrup, corn starch, etc? The doctor told us that if she is exposed to an allergen like cat dander, she would eventually develop an allergy to it.
I wonder if the peanut allergy might be from exposure to peanuts, peanut oil or peanut butter.
When we first saw the allergist, we took a survey to determine if we were allergic prone. We said no, but I had lots of sore throats and earaches as a child ( an indication of allergies). My husband's family had asthma, migraines, eczema, psoriasis, etc. The dark circles under eyes is supposed to be indicative of allergic rhinitis.
I grew up in a pig sty and my husband grew up in a spotless home, so it isn't about cleanliness.
thanks for the info very interesting. I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. I can imagine for you it makes food shopping a full time job.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#20004 May 14, 2013
Oh so not or so obvious
GLOOMY DAYS

Newport Beach, CA

#20005 May 14, 2013
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
LMAO at you 2 who consider yourselves to be Mr & Mrs Clarence Darrow-

If so confident that your idol killer HoJo will be found NG of the brutal slaughter why continue posting your weak contentions that HoJo is innocent of a brutal killing.

Why don't you both snuggle up in the bunker and enjoy a few Fry Daddies- Some Dark Water & a Bong. EH ? EH?/ EH/?

'He who permits himself to tell a lie once, finds it much easier to do it a second and third time, till at length it becomes habitual; he tells lies without attending to it, and truths without the world's believing him. This falsehood of the tongue leads to that of the heart, and in time depraves all its good dispositions."
THOMAS JEFFERSON

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#20006 May 14, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Had the jury convicted HoJo of a lesser offense, would we pack of canines have ever been able to follow the trial or verdict? Thank God, Buddha, Allah, Isis, Athena, Zeus, etc. for those Topix posters so willing to share their or so obvious observations with us. it is almost as pleasurable as the 3:00 EST posts diagnosing our dysfunctional need to post here daily.
Can't we be a pack of hyenas instead? They seem to have a lot more fun.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#20007 May 14, 2013
CNJ wrote:
<quoted text> thanks for the info very interesting. I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. I can imagine for you it makes food shopping a full time job.
She's an adult now and sometime has anaphylaxis. It's very frightening to be 3000 miles away and have her call and tell me she is going into anaphylactic shock. I'm hoping Gloomy will offer to adopt her so she has a west coast mom. I'm worthless to her from here.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#20008 May 14, 2013
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitigation experts are used in the penalty phase of the trial, not during the guilt phase. They watch the proceedings to gather information, nothing more, and then give their opinions to the attorney if his client is convicted. I'm unsure what you are implying by referring to people other than the defendant as sociopaths, or how you reached your psychiatric dignosis.
Interesting you using the same words as RAMBLER in one of her post.
Clone perhaps or the same person. Hmmm ????????
T-REX

Chico, CA

#20009 May 14, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
You bet Marce,I agree

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#20010 May 14, 2013
AN other wrote:
Oh so not or so obvious
Exactly...LOL
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#20011 May 14, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh okay. You can be the pack leader. I am partial to Wolfpacks however.

Level 4

Location hidden

#20012 May 14, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon me - I did not intend to overtax your one celled protoplasmic brain -'Twas all done 'untentionslly'
Relax- Go back to sucking on your Crack Pipe - Don't let me interrupt your trip down the Rabbit Hole to the Never Never Land - Hey Tell the Mad Hatter - Hi.
Do you think that maybe "Mr Law Firm" from Floria (that doesn't exist) might also have 200 Foster kids? and a Chester in the family ?? LOL

“LEST WE FORGET...”

MT DORA FL

#20013 May 14, 2013
JUST SEEN ON TWITTER!

Moments ago, the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office received an order from the Superior Court of Arizona and Honorable Judge Sherry Stephens that from today, prohibits Sheriff’s Office officials from approaching defendant Jodi Arias for the purposes of media interview requests.

We will not attempt to contact Arias for purposes of media interviews until that order is lifted by the court.

Once the court lifts the order, and if inmate Arias agrees to do interviews, all interested media parties will be notified immediately by Sheriff’s PIO via email. Interviews will be conducted thereafter in the order already received.

Lisa Allen
Director
MCSO Media Relations Unit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min No Surprize 1,143,518
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min IBdaMann 48,504
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 10 min AN is me 489,632
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,598
One Word (Jul '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,909
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 12,023
two words (Jul '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 26,987

Flood Watch for Orange County was issued at November 25 at 11:21AM EST

Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance