|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Puck ? Did you know his girlfriend accused him of being a Pedophile?
OK spit it out Miss Know it all- I know for sure that Orson Wells didn't say it in the 3rd Man. He was not into a menage a trois twixt Flicka & Yo Yo.
It was sung by the incomparable Julie Andrews in 'Camelot'.

Shame on ye -- a fellow Brit!
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
It was sung by the incomparable Julie Andrews in 'Camelot'.
Shame on ye -- a fellow Brit!
Sorry me ol briney starlin - Not a Julie fan - Dick Harris &

Dick Burton of course. I think I would prefer Puck over Julie..
CNJ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG You are right ! She is now a convicted killer- I forget about that.
Lawdy Lawdy lets hope she doesn't go arse over tip like the Orlando Kid Killer did stepping into the elevator. Tho of course her silicone boobs would cushion the blow... The pendulous boobs of the Kid Killer were only a protection for her knee caps.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
maybe Wilmott will wear a jumpsuit to match her mini me for court on wednesday! lol
CNJ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

I am betting jodi has been a nasty B*tch when the jury and camera's can't see her. I'd bet she is very outspoken in chambers. She is scarey - jodi would glare at judge for a few seconds if she overruled wilmotts objection. It was such a hateful evil glare - it gave me chills. She is dangerous person.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
The jury was 'anonymous about OJ's acquittal'?
What the hell are you talking about? Most of them wrote books.
No, I didn't 'untentionslly' ignore your point, b/c I didn't know you even had one. Since you've never sat on a jury, you have no idea how pressure can be exerted by other jurors to vote one way or another. So why would the entire jury have to be black?
Are you really this ignorant??
Yeppers ! IT is - All untentionslly of course.
IT strives so hard to be normal but then untentionslly reveals IT's ignorance.

Haven't seen AN of late- I hope she isn't untentionslly ignoring us.

Marce just went outside - There is a breeze picking up I am planning on a swim before before going to bed- Love it when the water is warmer than the cool night air.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tut-tut!
That's cuz youse knows nuffink.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
I would've married Dick Burton just to hear him read the poetry of D. Thomas. That, and he was pretty easy on the old glass eyeballs, that one.
<sigh>
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

CNJ wrote:
<quoted text> maybe Wilmott will wear a jumpsuit to match her mini me for court on wednesday! lol
Yo Yo has had 6 days to get treatment for the ringoworm bald spot on her head. Flicka has had the same amount of days to vacuum out his nostrils Hopefully we will see some changes in the courtroom this Wed.

Lessun of course the Slut gets another Migraine. IMO the best cure for her Migraine would be to wheel in Madame Guillotine.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I would've married Dick Burton just to hear him read the poetry of D. Thomas. That, and he was pretty easy on the old glass eyeballs, that one.
<sigh>
You do know of course that he turned to Liz after I turned him down.

I have a thing for eyes - Lawd he had the most amazing eyes and yes also a lovely voice much like Tony Hopkins.

Wonder where the hell they were when I lived in Wales Surely not the Pits - That's where HoJo is tonight.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
The jury was 'anonymous about OJ's acquittal'?
What the hell are you talking about? Most of them wrote books.
No, I didn't 'untentionslly' ignore your point, b/c I didn't know you even had one. Since you've never sat on a jury, you have no idea how pressure can be exerted by other jurors to vote one way or another. So why would the entire jury have to be black?
Are you really this ignorant??
Yes she is that ignorant and then some.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

CNJ wrote:
I am betting jodi has been a nasty B*tch when the jury and camera's can't see her. I'd bet she is very outspoken in chambers. She is scarey - jodi would glare at judge for a few seconds if she overruled wilmotts objection. It was such a hateful evil glare - it gave me chills. She is dangerous person.
I believe she will have an outburst in court Wednesday,I imagine her attorney's are not going to be happy about having to be there and trying to save her life after she threw them under the bus.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Tut-tut!
That's cuz youse knows nuffink.
Do too! Sat next to Nuffink in Environmental Studies Class and his Da was called "I got Plenty A Nuffinkk" His mom was called
" I know Bugger All"
CNJ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe she will have an outburst in court Wednesday,I imagine her attorney's are not going to be happy about having to be there and trying to save her life after she threw them under the bus.
I was expecting it at verdict but then realized she had interview waiting & she knows jury has more to decide. When jury decides sentencing and she has No more use for jury - I agree She will come undone and everyone will see her true colors! My only worry is she isn't disruptive during travis's family impact statements.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>

Praise be to the Rev G.

It has finally landed on a new thread - So far only 5 comments all of which belong to IT of course LOL

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/T1...
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Hokay all you nice sincere seekers of truth and justice - Just went outside and the propeller on me Beanie was spinning nicely circumstantial evidence that there is a breeze

Gonna take a swim then read- Hang in there luvvies- pretty soon the Courtroom will resound with..
JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS AND HIS FAMILY - thanks to Juan and 12 intelligent Jurors.

Peaceful Dreams - Be Safe.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

CNJ wrote:
<quoted text> I was expecting it at verdict but then realized she had interview waiting & she knows jury has more to decide. When jury decides sentencing and she has No more use for jury - I agree She will come undone and everyone will see her true colors! My only worry is she isn't disruptive during travis's family impact statements.
Truth always triumphs over evil - May take a little longer BUT it will be victorious. You can mark my words on that. If I am wrong I will do a headstand - promise ya.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Praise be to the Rev G.
It has finally landed on a new thread - So far only 5 comments all of which belong to IT of course LOL
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/T1...
At the moment I have so many threads on the go, I ought to write a book about sewers, eh?
Snicker

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
At the moment I have so many threads on the go, I ought to write a book about sewers, eh?
So are you? ;) So Happy May,and may I ask within a 24 hour time frame how many naps or actual rest do you get in between posting on Topix for as long as you have??

Boo hoo to Jody! Justice will prevail. I look at it as she needs to stay in prison.

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You untentionslly ignored my point which was the entire jury was not comprised of African American, yet they were anonymous about OJ's acquittal.
Do you mean 'unanimous' or 'anonymous'?

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even understand the definition of "blackmail"?
No demands can be made from a dead man.
I don't know what the hell you are talking about...and I know YOU don't!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min OzRitz 45,780
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Tinka 1,079,668
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr marce-encore 483,908
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 5 hr Princess Hey 4,112
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 2,480
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 11,912
two words (Jul '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 26,855
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••