“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

#19868 May 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Shocker.....you believe an enraged Travis attacked Jodi first and since she went to Mesa for the purpose of blackmailing him, twelve jurors who convicted on premeditation got it all wrong.
Wow, that's quite a departure from the status quo!
No, that is NOT what I posted. You have a screw loose fer sure.
GLOOMY DAYS

Newport Beach, CA

#19869 May 13, 2013
Anyone else notice how IT's post resemble that of Murphs Law on the State thread.???

Mother and Androgenic kid perhaps ??

LMAO No wonder it is able to post on here 24/7

"“And once you are awake, you shall remain awake eternally.”
&#8213; Friedrich Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#19870 May 13, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
PSST Inbred !
“But the worst enemy you can meet will always be yourself; you lie in wait for yourself in caverns and forests. Lonely one, you are going the way to yourself! And your way goes past yourself, and past your seven devils! You will be a heretic to yourself and witch and soothsayer and fool and doubter and unholy one and villain.
Zarathustra
Now STFU and quit leaving your worthless carbon imrints on this thread.
"But the worst enemy you an meet will always be yourself"......sounds like the man was a psychopath. If you don't like who are, don't expect anyone else to.......

You're an admirer of Zarathustra? A reincarnate by chance? LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#19871 May 13, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Cindy Anthony was NEVER allowed to bring that teddy bear into the courtroom.
This is another of your lies that you love to perpetuate.
So who'd she leave it with?

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.files.w...
GLOOMY DAYS

Newport Beach, CA

#19872 May 13, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Gloo, thanks for posting those crime scene pics earlier. OMG, if anything warrants the DP, then this murder is definitely it. I can't believe what Travis had to endure. That was without a doubt, an horrendously cruel death and Travis had to suffer beyond anything I can fathom. Jodi's antics to refuse to be held accountable for what she's done, is nauseating. The more she opens her mouth, the deeper she digs her grave, and the more hated she becomes. If she hadn't so boldly agreed to put herself on the stand and spew out so many lies, people wouldn't have had the opportunity to see the real Jodi. She wants more then ever to live or she wouldn't have put herself on the stand for 18 days. She and her lawyers will no doubt come back with appeals. Now I'm hearing how Jodi is continuing to spew out even more lies about Travis to try and save herself. Typical behavior from a Sociopath and probable psychopath. JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!
You're welcome Chey. Those pics bring just as many tears to my eyes as the movie Bambi did.

Lawd he was no saint- But he had such depth and passion toward other peeps who were - Like him seeking solace.

Unfortunately a Deranged - Worthless - Trollop chose to slaughter him. He is dead - Whilst she who slaughtered him still seeks the spotlight she so craves.

If by chance she does get the DP - Once she is strapped to the gurney I hope they turn off all the lights so that nary a soul can see her in her final moment of glory.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#19873 May 13, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you know about what went on in this state in 1994/1995? FYI, the trial should have been held in the Santa Monica Courthouse b/c the murders occurred in Brentwood, part of that jurisdiction -- an affluent area with few minorities..
You untentionslly ignored my point which was the entire jury was not comprised of African American, yet they were anonymous about OJ's acquittal.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#19874 May 13, 2013
whataboutcaylee wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that is NOT what I posted. You have a screw loose fer sure.
Do you even understand the definition of "blackmail"?

No demands can be made from a dead man.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#19875 May 13, 2013
* intentionally
GLOOMY DAYS

Newport Beach, CA

#19876 May 13, 2013
The Merry Merry Month of May is when Male Roaches in Red Deer seek out a female to breed with..

Bwaaaaa seems Topix Roach was found too dam ugly one more time.

Be prepared for lots of hissing and clicking from a pizzed off Red Deer itchy crotch Roach.

LMAO - One does not need Audio to view the anger and hatred contained within the dark soul of the Radical Muslim Cult Member.
GLOOMY DAYS

Newport Beach, CA

#19877 May 13, 2013
O Lawd 'untentionslly'

Is IT a product of Red Deer College ?
Should we US Taxpayers send more $$$ in the hopes of training such illiterates as IT ??

Believe me that was no typo- that was a true reflection of a delusional maffunctionig brain.

LMAO hold on to your seats - Those Tin Foil Hats are useless once the deranged Alien Reptile Cult Member strikes back.. Hiss Click.
GLOOMY DAYS

Newport Beach, CA

#19878 May 13, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Cindy Anthony was NEVER allowed to bring that teddy bear into the courtroom.
This is another of your lies that you love to perpetuate.
I agree - She was however allowed to bring in the owner of a Pet Bald Mouse- Am I right ???

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#19879 May 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You untentionslly ignored my point which was the entire jury was not comprised of African American, yet they were anonymous about OJ's acquittal.
The jury was 'anonymous about OJ's acquittal'?
What the hell are you talking about? Most of them wrote books.

No, I didn't 'untentionslly' ignore your point, b/c I didn't know you even had one. Since you've never sat on a jury, you have no idea how pressure can be exerted by other jurors to vote one way or another. So why would the entire jury have to be black?

Are you really this ignorant??

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#19880 May 13, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree - She was however allowed to bring in the owner of a Pet Bald Mouse- Am I right ???
Correctamundo!
GLOOMY DAYS

Newport Beach, CA

#19881 May 13, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
”Why do people kill people, who kill people , to show people that to kill people is bad?
#1 - Because it's justice for a person who was cruelly murdered and suffered and was forever taken from their family and friends.#2 - so they never have the opportunity to ever do it again should they have a chance to escape.
Apparently Casey didn't believe then or now, that she should be held accountable for her actions or that the loss of an innocent child even matters. If even the most horrific crimes don't deserve the full extent of the law, then why even have the DP? Only a person who has lost a loved one to a heinous crime, can tell you how painful that is and will have to live with that pain for the rest of their lives.
HUMMPH !Obviously Orlando Kid Killer felt no remorse NOR pain at the slaughter of her daughter and such a heinous crime BECAUSE SHE WAS THE KILLER.
She should be eternally grateful to the 12 Pinella Inbreds who allowed her to hide out like a rat for the next 25 yrs.
LOL firsts time I ever saw a Scared Rat wearing a big black hat was when she showed up at the courthouse.
Of course her 'stache was not quite as long as that of a Rat BUT was getting there.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#19882 May 13, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
The Merry Merry Month of May is when Male Roaches in Red Deer seek out a female to breed with..
Bwaaaaa seems Topix Roach was found too dam ugly one more time.
Be prepared for lots of hissing and clicking from a pizzed off Red Deer itchy crotch Roach.
LMAO - One does not need Audio to view the anger and hatred contained within the dark soul of the Radical Muslim Cult Member.
Tra-la! it's May!
The lusty month of May.
That lovely month when ev'ryone goes
Blissfully astray.
Tra la! It's here!
That shocking time of year
When tons of wicked little thoughts
Merrily appear!

<Quick, Gloo, what's that from? 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...>
CNJ

United States

#19883 May 13, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder will she spend her hour of freedom standing on her head against the wall? LMAO not a good stance to assume lessun of course some of those ladies are into Tootsie Pops
Will she be allowed to put on her make-up before she goes outside ?
Will she be allowed her magic specs in prison?
Will AZ Taxpayers foot the bill once she seeks an orthodontist to fix her teeth like Ramirez did?
Will she slice slivers of her implants and sell them on EB with her thumb print proving authenticity.?
Will they be rejected due too many thumb prints of inmates on them ??
COME ON WEDNESDAY - JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS AND HIS FAMILY !
On Wednesday jodi should come to court in her jumpsuit & handcuffed - like the rest of the convicted felons do!!! Including OJ.
GLOOMY DAYS

Newport Beach, CA

#19884 May 13, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Tra-la! it's May!
The lusty month of May.
That lovely month when ev'ryone goes
Blissfully astray.
Tra la! It's here!
That shocking time of year
When tons of wicked little thoughts
Merrily appear!
<Quick, Gloo, what's that from? 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...>
Puck ? Did you know his girlfriend accused him of being a Pedophile?

OK spit it out Miss Know it all- I know for sure that Orson Wells didn't say it in the 3rd Man. He was not into a menage a trois twixt Flicka & Yo Yo.
GLOOMY DAYS

Newport Beach, CA

#19885 May 13, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Correctamundo!
AHH! Such words bring music to my ears - Haven't heard that since I left the Rhonda Valley. Mundo was Mundo the the milk - whilst correcto was Correcto the coal. So named because he was accurate at weighing out a CWT.
GLOOMY DAYS

Newport Beach, CA

#19886 May 13, 2013
CNJ wrote:
<quoted text> On Wednesday jodi should come to court in her jumpsuit & handcuffed - like the rest of the convicted felons do!!! Including OJ.
OMG You are right ! She is now a convicted killer- I forget about that.

Lawdy Lawdy lets hope she doesn't go arse over tip like the Orlando Kid Killer did stepping into the elevator. Tho of course her silicone boobs would cushion the blow... The pendulous boobs of the Kid Killer were only a protection for her knee caps.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#19887 May 13, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Puck ? Did you know his girlfriend accused him of being a Pedophile?
OK spit it out Miss Know it all- I know for sure that Orson Wells didn't say it in the 3rd Man. He was not into a menage a trois twixt Flicka & Yo Yo.
It was sung by the incomparable Julie Andrews in 'Camelot'.

Shame on ye -- a fellow Brit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,153,227
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 18 min southerngirl 490,147
i want my ex husband or wife back (Jun '13) 1 hr Rose 22
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 96,619
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Murph 70,593
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr Miles 17,704
Review: Global Motorwerks LLC (Aug '13) 16 hr Melanie 7
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:50 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:50PM
What the Buccaneers Can Do to Salvage Rest of 2014 Regular Season
NBC Sports 4:55 AM
Sen'Derrick Marks has 600,000 reasons to play hard tonight
Bleacher Report 5:06 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Complete Thursday Night Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars