Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

NICEEEEEE. NOT!

Monica FourtyNiner Faithful writes.

This guy posts pictures of Travis in a body bag stating "The proof is in the bag"

He is one sick SOB and my #1 target in justice seeking for Travis!

He runs the "Jodi is innocent page"

https://www.facebook.com/drew.hensley3

Drew Hensley
Studied at Florida State University
Political Views: Liberal
Male

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Egg news....

MAY
The Oracular Egg: Predictions for the Arias Trial
Posted by eggtreenews in Travis Alexander Case. 66 Comments
- Portal to the Future, Arizona
Homecoming Queen reject Jenny will withdraw from the case on the grounds that her new campaign for cheerleading squad co-captain is swallowing too much of her time. Juggling debate club AND pep rallies is too much to ask of any one stoner, so something’s gotta give. It may as well be her satanic mini-me sent from the bowels of hell to destroy humanity. Jenny’s got cheering to do. 
Heavy D Nurmi will also drop out. Wednesday morning the judge will find a dirty IHOP placemat on her windshield reading “Yo, I quit this b*tch. Check ya later.” Reports will soon emerge that Nurmi has taken up residence in the cave of the local putt-putt golf course, blaring his favorite Bell Biv Devoe song,“Poison,” on a ghetto blaster 24/7. 
Left without attorneys, Stabby Einstein will proudly represent herself through the penalty phase, and will continue to win hearts everywhere. Testifying as her own character witness, she will draw an inverted pentagram on the floor, light a black candle, and hold a thoughtful “prayer session” for misguided jurors. She will wrap it all up with a live performance of “O Holy Night,” reverting into her true demon form mid-song. 
Shady puppetmaster Juan Martinez will use his thinkin’ parts and play Stabby’s post-verdict interview with Troy Hayden for the jury. 
Jinkasaurus will start psychoanalyzing jurors based on the number of breaths they take per minute. 
Nana Arias will be wheeled into the courtroom on a hospital gurney, complete with a walking I.V. programmed to beep incessantly whenever the death penalty is mentioned. The second the jury leaves the room, she’ll hop to the floor and sprint to the vending machine for soda and cookies. Because we all know longevity (and class) runs in the family. 
Charming arsonist Donovan will have to find a new BFF to stir the cauldron with. She and Nancy Grace really seemed to hit it off in that phone interview. Everyone needs friends. 
Stabby will refuse to look at her victim’s relatives as they address the court, and will argue she can’t bear to gaze upon anyone resembling “her abuser.” The very next day, she will hang her artwork (with price tags) on the courtroom walls, hoping to sell her portraits of Travis’ family members to any interested jurors. 
Will they or won’t they give her the death penalty? Let’s “conversate.” 

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

A look inside where she will be in STATE Prison.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
.” The very next day, she will hang her artwork (with price tags) on the courtroom walls, hoping to sell her portraits of Travis’ family members to any interested jurors........
Are you saying a sister of Travis is Natalie Portman, the Dior ad girl?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalie_Portman

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Is Jodi really suicidal??

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/ #!/entry/jodi-arias-trial-is-j odi-arias-really-suicidal,7929

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
Is Jodi really suicidal??
http://kristinarandle.com/blog/ #!/entry/jodi-arias-trial-is-j odi-arias-really-suicidal,7929
How True!

By looking at the camera and proclaiming that she would prefer death to a life sentence, she was in essence saying to the jurors “you can’t hurt me. Yes, you can give me the death sentence but you’re only doing what I want you to. You aren’t controlling me. You can’t choose death for me because I have already chosen death for myself. I made the choice before you could.”

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
NICEEEEEE. NOT!
Monica FourtyNiner Faithful writes.
This guy posts pictures of Travis in a body bag stating "The proof is in the bag"
He is one sick SOB and my #1 target in justice seeking for Travis!
He runs the "Jodi is innocent page"
https://www.facebook.com/drew.hensley3
Drew Hensley
Studied at Florida State University
Political Views: Liberal
Male
Interesting, he had some involvement in the kc leaked videos or should I say FB troll.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying a sister of Travis is Natalie Portman, the Dior ad girl?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalie_Portman
No stupid. Her 'art work' isn't even original. She copies ads from magazine that sells the bad forged copies.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

* UZZA
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
No stupid. Her 'art work' isn't even original. She copies ads from magazine that sells the bad forged copies.
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
.” The very next day, she will hang her artwork (with price tags) on the courtroom walls, hoping to sell her portraits of Travis’ family members to any interested jurors........

I'm asking which ads in magazines portray Travis's family members?
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

#19751--REPORTED

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

I know I am not the Jackass Whisperer.
but here goes.....
I will say this once....
I have only answered one post of Ramblers directly...that was the other day and said.."let the door hit you where the good Lord split you."
When she posted she was leaving until Sunday.

Don't respond to my post...I will NEVER answer you. NEVER NEVER

I would NEVER associate myself with you in my life...
Nuff said...
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm asking which ads in magazines portray Travis's family members?
WHATS WRONG Rambler ? Wont anyone answer your stupid questions ?
RAMBLETARDS AN IDIOT

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Jesse was getting married at the time?
Not according to this father, who made a multitude of TV appearances proclaiming to the world that Jesse was a loser, his life ruined, nobody was interested in him.
By the way though....notice how the stories cross over?
December 17, 2010|By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel
Casey Anthony's father "snapped" and "threw her up against the wall" when the mother of slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony wouldn't tell him what happened to the 2-year-old, a friend told authorities.
That's a new detail gleaned from evidence in the state's case against Anthony released Friday.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2010-12-1...
Next on the up and coming --
TUESDAY, May 14, 2013 @9am
Florida Fourth District Court of Appeal Docket
Case Docket
Case Number: 4D12-1880
Final Civil Other Notice from Palm Beach County
RICHARD GRUND vs. AMERICAN MEDIA, INC., etc.,
Lower Tribunal Case(s): 502011CA015526
05/14/2013 Oral Argument Date Set
Ought to be interesting. Do you suppose this is the REAL Richard Grund who was impersonated by the Rev?
December 17, 2010|By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel

OLD old old old articke idjit. think you could pull your head out long enought to post in the HERE & N O W??
Probably asking too much with your single brain cell.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

The irony is rich indeed...LOL!

"With that came thousands and thousands of roaches. My sisters and I found some amusement in the fact that an entire colony of albino roaches had broken out so that house looked like a bunch of moving salt and pepper crawling on everything. To this day I only have one phobia, roaches.'

Travis Alexander
Raising You
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Travis was an amazing man as pure of heart as any human can be - How unfortunate that he fell prey to such an evil vile trollop who slaughtered him.

what I find even more vile is the killer lover troloops who support HoJo pretending they are simply seeking truth & justice.

Juan revelaed the truth - a Jury of 12 belived it to be the truth and found her GUILTY all that remains now is JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS AND HIS FAMILY.

"Like a tuning fork will resonate with keys, chords and crystals of the same pitch, the proper person will resonate with who you are. So if this all true, if what we want is the very best shouldn’t we try to be the very best? In fact isn’t that the only way we can possibly accomplish that."
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

I am LMAO here - It would appear the Canuck Cuckoo left the clock in the bunker for a few days to attend a religious Seminar and now hopes to convert us..

Forget me Cucks, I have no desire to become a member of your Radical Muslim Cult.
I have no desire to maim and kill my fellow Americans - in fact I have grown quite fond of them.

For those that do trespass like HoJo I prefer a Jury of 12 to find them GUILTY.

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Gotta love it when Roach asks a poster : "Are You Saying?"

LOL muchly- IT - is obviously is unable to distinguish the voice of the poster emitting from her Screen and the babble of voices screeching in her noggin.

At the sound of the Cuckoo the time in Red Deer will be 12:20 pm.

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS - A VERY SWEET NAIVE GULLIBLE HUMAN.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

My thanks to whomsoever posted a link to this article earlier- Can't remember your name 'cos of the fog swirling in my suicidal brain - BUT id id so enjoy this ..

snipped from the link..

"If we look at more than just the sex tape and look at their text messages and emails, we can gather even more insight into the feedback that Jodi was giving to Travis. She loved sex but only with Travis. She wanted to try everything sexual with Travis. She craved him sexually.

In one message, she asked him that “if she was a good girl…(and I am going to clean this up here) would he reward her by depositing copious amounts of seminal fluid to the dermatological surface area that lies between her bangs and the bottom of her chin?”

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

I posted this last night, don't think topix filters let it through because of profanity, which wasn't mine...See how the kc lovers love to torment innocent peeps!! Truly disgusting!!

Justice Warrior &#8207;@JadedJustice 22h
He speaks different than you! He speaks abt 12 yr old's orgasms & anal raping girlfriends when they're miserable @cshughes @Nerothe3rd
Expand

Justice Warrior &#8207;@JadedJustice 21h
@Mama4paws @cshughes @Nerothe3rd Oh? That isnt his voice on the degrading tape played in open court?
Justice Warrior &#8207;@JadedJustice 21h

@Mama4paws @cshughes @Nerothe3rd Travis was a psycho pri8ck with a temper towards Jodi Arias.#doublelife #dittylittlesecret
It shall remain nameless!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••