http://youtu.be/P4rid7pfHD0
Awwww. thank you Trex..
I celebrated Mother's Day yesterday...this is a leave Mother alone day! HahHa
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#19683 May 12, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
After her first appeal, Aileen Wournos told her attorneys that she wanted forego the rest of her appeals. First thing they did was request a psych evaluation to see if she was competent to go through with the death penalty. Obviously, she was and her attorneys continued to file appeals to no avail. If she does get the DP, Jodi can pull all the stunts she wants. I'm sure they've seen it all before.
Tried to watch "Monster" with Charlize Theron, but it was too gross. Didn't she go "Lez" like
JoDP?

Is the food better in the psych ward part of the jail? What is the benefit to being in the Psych Ward part of the jail system and will it deter them from sending her to Perryville in Goodyear, AZ? Does DonutHole, her cellmate buddy, get to visit her or just hangs out with the family in court and
on visitations?
Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#19684 May 12, 2013
Just_me &#8207;@Just_Me1965 9 May

If I had my way... I would have this played OVER AND OVER in Jodi's cell!!! Over and Over!#jodiarias http://youtu.be/RaGuuU-YEt0

For all the IronMoms.

STM

“Happy Fall”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

~~~~~Y'all~~~~~

#19685 May 12, 2013
Happy Mother's Day to all my wonderful topix friends.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#19686 May 12, 2013
Ironman3 wrote:
Just_me &#8207;@Just_Me1965 9 May
If I had my way... I would have this played OVER AND OVER in Jodi's cell!!! Over and Over!#jodiarias http://youtu.be/RaGuuU-YEt0
For all the IronMoms.
I saw that the other day and loved it!!!

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#19687 May 12, 2013
Ewan Et Ev wrote:
<quoted text>
Tried to watch "Monster" with Charlize Theron, but it was too gross. Didn't she go "Lez" like
JoDP?
Is the food better in the psych ward part of the jail? What is the benefit to being in the Psych Ward part of the jail system and will it deter them from sending her to Perryville in Goodyear, AZ? Does DonutHole, her cellmate buddy, get to visit her or just hangs out with the family in court and
on visitations?
The inmates make the meals for the entire campus, including the hospital. It's barely edible and if they don't like a certain person, there's hell to pay. Most prisons systems have a receiving/medical center which processes all inmates before they're sent to a specific correctional institution. If an ex-con is family they can visit, otherwise, no.
GLOOMY DAYS

Newport Beach, CA

#19688 May 12, 2013
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY AND MANY MORE.

Wonder will HoJo Twitter a greeting to Saint San.
GLOOMY DAYS

Newport Beach, CA

#19690 May 12, 2013
Brownies
Samoas cookies
Cupcakes
Almond snickers
Grapejuice
Eyewear
Cheez-its
Milky Way

Eyewear - HMMM do they sell Magic Specs - Are those on suicide watch allowed them??

LMAO with a list like that there is no need to worry about her escaping thru an A/C shaft or Doggie Door.
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#19691 May 12, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
The inmates make the meals for the entire campus, including the hospital. It's barely edible and if they don't like a certain person, there's hell to pay. Most prisons systems have a receiving/medical center which processes all inmates before they're sent to a specific correctional institution. If an ex-con is family they can visit, otherwise, no.
Is that why JoDP buys her food from the commissary and refuses jail food? Is she paranoid it might be poisoned, spit in it, hair or something else disgusting? I saw jail food during an internship.
Boiled eggs, soggy toast, hot pockets. I never ate any of it. Juvenile Detention had Swanson TV dinners and homemade food up until it got to be too expensive and then got trays from the jail.
The icky prepackaged crap was actually more familiar to them.

What kind of job do you think they will give StabbyDP or do you think she will figure out a way to malinger and stay in her jail cell because, as TA figured out, she mainly likes to sit on her behind.
GLOOMY DAYS

Newport Beach, CA

#19692 May 12, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
OMG ......
Dr. Drew On Call was provided exclusively with an e-mail sent by Jodi Arias on Sept. 1, 2008 to a leader at Travis Alexander's employer Pre-Paid Legal.
I am writing this letter in regards to Travis Alexander, whose life was taken last June. He was a good friend of mine.† Am also, at present, in custody as I am being charged with his murder.
I am not writing this solely to plead my own innocence.† That goes without saying -- as Travis meant the world to me and I would never harm him.†
It is my understanding that his memory will be honored and recognized in Las Vegas this September.† I would humbly remind those who say any different -- that I am innocent until proven guilty.†
It is with a spirit of humility that I would ask that if I am in any way referenced during Travis' memorial at the team breakout, that my implied innocence is taken into account.

With humble gratitude,
Jodi Ann Arias
Watch HLNís Dr. Drew and his special guests' reaction to the e-mail in the video player above.
I I I I I I I = 7 times

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#19693 May 12, 2013
Ewan Et Ev wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why JoDP buys her food from the commissary and refuses jail food? Is she paranoid it might be poisoned, spit in it, hair or something else disgusting? I saw jail food during an internship.
Boiled eggs, soggy toast, hot pockets. I never ate any of it. Juvenile Detention had Swanson TV dinners and homemade food up until it got to be too expensive and then got trays from the jail.
What kind of job do you think they will give StabbyDP or do you think she will figure out a way to malinger and stay in her jail cell because, as TA figured out, she mainly likes to sit on her behind.
In the Maricopa County jail, Sheriff Joe Arpaio has been operating his own "food factory" for approximately 10,000 prisoners since 2005, according to Capt. Paul Chagolla.

"It has all the state-of-the-art equipment to cook, chill and reheat food for an entire population," Chagolla said. It also has a bakery to make bread.

He said they make about 30,000 meals a day for 15 cents per meal. Chagolla said they partner with food banks and use inmate labor to keep costs down.

An example of brunch would be a sandwich and fruit. Dinner is a hot meal, such as turkey, ham or meatloaf, Chagolla said.

"They drink water. We don't provide sugar drinks or coffee in our jail. Sheriff Arpaio wants to keep inmates as healthy as he can and keep costs down."

Chagolla said Arpaio has a favorite quote to explain the jail's food: "The food's not all that good ... It's not all that tasty. They're probably too weak to riot."

Read more: http://www.yumasun.com/articles/food-36381-ja...

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#19694 May 12, 2013
Ewan Et Ev wrote:
<quoted text>
Ol Joe takes 1.25 a day out of their commissary or food.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2008/1...

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#19695 May 12, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
I I I I I I I = 7 times
ALL ABOUT JODI isn't it?

She actually thought ..not only would she be the topic at the National Conference on Stage...but she wanted props!
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#19696 May 12, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
I I I I I I I = 7 times
I think StabbyDP's favorite movie was probably "Taking Lives" or possibly "Murder by Numbers" and maybe a few others. She had been thinking about taking his life for a long time. Her using the words that his life was taken is interesting. I know my theory is not popular, but I think this murder was as much about her trying to have notoriety and becoming famous as it was about jealousy of his other women or fear of him telling all her "dirty little secrets."

If anyone can get a complete copy of the alleged 16 page IM he wrote to her, I'd like to see it.
And, was it a one-sided conversation? Was it proven to be HIM exclusively? Did she possibly tamper with it?
GLOOMY DAYS

Newport Beach, CA

#19697 May 12, 2013
Forget Christmas Carols sung by JoHo - Once the DP verdict is read she will turn tear stained face to the jury and make like Boy George and belt out....

"Do you really want to hurt meDo you really want to make me cry"

Give me timeTo realize my crimeLet me love and steal I have danced inside your eyesHow can I be real
Do you really want to hurt meDo you really want to make me cry"

GLOOMY DAYS

Newport Beach, CA

#19698 May 12, 2013
Ho Jo's Horroscope for today..

'Your thoughts turn to plans for the future.'

LMAO - Ya Think ???

'Your thoughts turn to plans for the future. Maybe you haven't got anything exciting planned, in which case you need to get out your diary and arrange something nice. Or perhaps you're in the middle of making some long-range plans and you now need to pay even more attention to them than ever.'
GLOOMY DAYS

Newport Beach, CA

#19699 May 12, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>ALL ABOUT JODI isn't it?
She actually thought ..not only would she be the topic at the National Conference on Stage...but she wanted props!
She should be careful what she asks for IMO ! Some Prop Depts. rent out Gurneys for shows- and she could actually become the leading lady in the next production.

" "All right Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up,"
"I am big, it's the pictures that got small!"
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#19700 May 12, 2013
T-REX wrote:
This is Jodi all the way.Fits her life
http://youtu.be/46bBWBG9r2o
For Jodi...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr NTRPRNR1 1,127,005
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr Sniff my Gloomy D... 488,760
last post wins! (Jul '11) 3 hr Maverick 808 5,284
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr zazz 96,522
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr grave digger 47,501
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 6 hr Liz Spector 17,711
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 9 hr Concerned_American 4,181
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]