|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
PS. This woman is beautiful which is why I'm sure it's yours.
Does she have blonde hair?
Of course she gets her unimaginable beauty from her mother.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
4 minutes ago

Guys, there's a video taken in the courtroom post verdict, Arias is standing next to Willmott as the jurors leave and she says: "Don't forget I have that interview later" or similar. Did anyone catch that? I don't have time to look for the video right now but it has been posted on here. Her lawyers KNEW about the Fox 10 interview.

--------
Planned all along..just as we suspected.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
4 minutes ago
Guys, there's a video taken in the courtroom post verdict, Arias is standing next to Willmott as the jurors leave and she says: "Don't forget I have that interview later" or similar. Did anyone catch that? I don't have time to look for the video right now but it has been posted on here. Her lawyers KNEW about the Fox 10 interview.
--------
Comments are saying around 4:18 mark

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

CNJ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
4 minutes ago
--------
well jodi got her say in her post verdict interview. Continuing to slander the victim and all his connections and taunt the family! Well now its the family turn to speak their minds IN PERSON in court! Only fair! I hope the judge does not deny them that and grant the video impact statements.

“I do give a dam”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Beaver Falls, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Im getting married in a couple weeks, can you all help me pick a song?

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

CNJ wrote:
<quoted text> well jodi got her say in her post verdict interview. Continuing to slander the victim and all his connections and taunt the family! Well now its the family turn to speak their minds IN PERSON in court! Only fair! I hope the judge does not deny them that and grant the video impact statements.
I agree. My thought is...Judge Stephens wouldn't dare grant that .
BUT, I never tought Casey would be aquitted.
:-/

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Frozenbeaver wrote:
Im getting married in a couple weeks, can you all help me pick a song?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The wedding song
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
May 8
Defense files motion to dismiss DP
http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Cri...
I don't know where you find these things, Uzza Buzza, but I love knowing what is going on.
That makes sense also. I know Kung Fu Panda (nose picker) Daydream Believer and the
Homecoming Queen (contender) have to fight for her life.

I wouldn't typically opt for the death penalty, but I think she needs a taste of not being in control, not having access to DonutMan Felony Arson Offender, not able to be famous or make money off of any part of this case. No books, no manifesto, no poor me because he was living a double life,
no reality show for her family or free Jenny Craig for her mom.

Did anyone notice her mom looks like she has had a makeover? Who is paying for that?

“I do give a dam”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Beaver Falls, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
The wedding song
I haven't heard that song in so long. Thanks

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Ewan Et Ev wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where you find these things, Uzza Buzza, but I love knowing what is going on.
That makes sense also. I know Kung Fu Panda (nose picker) Daydream Believer and the
I wouldn't typically opt for the death penalty, but I think she needs a taste of not being in control, not having access to DonutMan Felony Arson Offender, not able to be famous or make money off of any part of this case. No books, no manifesto, no poor me because he was living a double life,
Did anyone notice her mom looks like she has had a makeover? Who is paying for that?
www.facebook.com/Justice4Travi s
Is a great source....plus I love to read stuff so I surf all my favorite sites.
I agree on The DP...not a big fan..but I am in this case. I want her isolated, hell, she will die of old age before they ever execute her. I don't even care if they overturn her sentence in 20 yrs...she'll be about my age then,
And I don't have the interest or energy for showing my AZZ!!!! Hahaha

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Ewan Et Ev wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG can you tell I am tired?

www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

BTW tomorrow night on ID channel ..Dateline on ID
Obsession..the Jodi Arias Story. Part 1

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Frozenbeaver wrote:
<quoted text>
May I ask what age group you are? I think that is important in picking a song.
Angel

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Frozenbeaver wrote:
<quoted text>
I always loved that song too...
but this one was used by my daughter last year when she got married...I think it was also played at Prince William and Kates wedding...

It's a beautiful wedding march song.
Angel

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>May I ask what age group you are? I think that is important in picking a song.
You're right about the age group thing...
my fiancee and I rewrote the lyrics to the song..
You're Only Lonely performed by J.D. Souther
Changed the name to ...
When You're Old and Homely...
lol

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
BTW tomorrow night on ID channel ..Dateline on ID
Obsession..the Jodi Arias Story. Part 1
Hiya UB...you can find that dateline story right on you tube...I watched it there a while ago.

:)

Hope you are pain free now.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

CNJ wrote:
<quoted text> well jodi got her say in her post verdict interview. Continuing to slander the victim and all his connections and taunt the family! Well now its the family turn to speak their minds IN PERSON in court! Only fair! I hope the judge does not deny them that and grant the video impact statements.
I can't see that happening for the killer. How does that trashy ho think they Alexanders felt having to listen to all the lies she told to the world about their brother? It's their turn to let her know how her actions and lies and murder of their brother has changed their lives forever.

I hope Juan plays some clips of her interview after the verdict trashing everyone she could. Let her fry!

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya UB...you can find that dateline story right on you tube...I watched it there a while ago.
:)
Hope you are pain free now.
Thank you Mary... Good deal.
It has been a busy couple days cooking and having Dad's 84th Birthday Party today...
So, I am flat on my back typing on the iPad with 1 finger..:)
Thanks for asking.
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>OMG can you tell I am tired?
www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis
It's okay. I think I am "punchy" at times from listening to testimony. I think I have PTSD from having to endure Laviolette and Gessner. Aye Carumba!(the one phrase I remember from Spanish 101.

Anyway, it is interesting to know that JoDP has NO mitigating factors. She was not severely physically abused. She was not sexually abused by any family members. Her parents were not alcoholics or drug users. I guess the question that begs asking was if she was born a psychopath and it was all genetic.
Why was she a parasite who lived off of other people's benevolence? Why couldn't she finish high school or hold a job?

Weeds is on and Nancy Botwin has a kitchen knife up against Celia Hode's neck and threatening her life. Nancy says, "She threatened mommy and we can't have that." JoDP didn't even threaten TVA and give him a chance not to tell her dirty little secrets.

In the interview, apparently her attorneys said her only choice is to go to Big Girl Jail, behave herself and hope to go along to get along. Maybe she will earn some Mayo to go with her Kitty Cat Tuna.
I don't even eat canned tuna. I guess if it was that or jail food, I might cave. Did you notice that her forehead looks odd like a sunburn or something? Has she been working on a chain gang, sleeping outside, got a coupon for the tanning booth? Funny how she doesn't really look Latina without all the makeup like others wear. And no, it's not a racist comment, more about how she is able to morph into whatever she wants to be, even in JAIL.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22222919/20...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Even Steven 1,082,707
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min SpaceBlues 45,857
Review: Clear Sky Financial LLC 42 min Samuel Lewis 6
Cher Calvin (Nov '08) 59 min Ron Wells 19
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr AN other 484,277
Tips to finding a roofing contractor (May '09) 2 hr Courtney Galler 4
What life is like for Casey Anthony 2 hr RetiredProfessional 50
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search