Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Transplant2011 wrote:
Have any of you thought about where she got the money to do all of the traveling that she did? She was a waitress(supposedly) for heavens sake. How did she get all of the time off for her trips? I think poor Travis gave her a lot of money enabling her to live a life of financial security for the first time in her miserable life and she was not going to let anything or anybody stop the cash flow from Travis.
I am so afraid she is going to get out of the guilty verdict someway, somehow. It worries me that Nurmis' comment about not liking her will land this into an appellet court getting the guilty verdict overturned , freeing her up for another trial claiming insanity.
She is one sick and very smart puppy, this is not over yet.
Did any of you hear the e mail she left the reporter for Fox 10 news where she said "she had some ideas". I do not doubt for a minute that she had planned everything that she said in that interview to get
herself evaluated by a psychiatrist? Can't wait to see what stunts this B#### has in store to torture the Alexander family with next.
She is one piece of miserable work
WHO CARES!!

She's guilty of murder 1.....now she can rot in jail and in HE!!
Angel

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

T-REX wrote:
Happy Mothers day to all you Sweet young ladies.
Thank you T-Rex... I too am (very) sweet... and a lady but someone came in and stole young from my house a few years back and left an old lady behind. lol
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Transplant2011 wrote:
Have any of you thought about where she got the money to do all of the traveling that she did? She was a waitress(supposedly) for heavens sake. How did she get all of the time off for her trips? I think poor Travis gave her a lot of money enabling her to live a life of financial security for the first time in her miserable life and she was not going to let anything or anybody stop the cash flow from Travis.
I am so afraid she is going to get out of the guilty verdict someway, somehow. It worries me that Nurmis' comment about not liking her will land this into an appellet court getting the guilty verdict overturned , freeing her up for another trial claiming insanity.
Did any of you hear the e mail she left the reporter for Fox 10 news where she said "she had some ideas". I do not doubt for a minute that she had planned everything that she said in that interview to get herself evaluated by a psychiatrist? Can't wait to see what stunts this B#### has in store to torture the Alexander family with next.
I wonder how Jodi's car was reliable enought to go to Travis' memorial but she had to rent a car to drive to Mesa.

I have read the the window screen to Travis' office was removed, indicating that Jodi entered by breaking in.(Felony murder?). Jodi testified that at 4:00 am. Travis was in his office when she arrived.( proof that Jodi was NOT invited into the house by Travis. He would have opened the door to her. I wonder if Travis was sleeping and came downstairs to investigate the noise.) I am sure Travis was angry and Jodi talked him in to 'parting sex'. I am certain that all the photos were momentos for Jodi. Travis was not the first man Jodi photographed in the shower without his knowledge. I think that the shower photos were done without his consent. I suspect that the preshower photos were not consensual either.

I think the flash blinded Travis when he was showering, Jodi stabbed him and he didn't see it coming. The next 3-4 stabs to his chest, he used his hands to protect himself.

The sink is almost opposit the shower, so I believe he fell out of the shower and grabbed the sink and fell through the hall while Jodi stabbed his head and back 14 times.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you T-Rex... I too am (very) sweet... and a lady but someone came in and stole young from my house a few years back and left an old lady behind. lol
Me too! Happy Mothers Day to all!
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I mute the speakers. It's not just IE that has that.
Marce! I think I have a photograph of your daughter. Please ask her if she was wearing a red T-shirt and if she was sitting on the balcony out front of Fred's. I'm sure it's her!
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

PS. This woman is beautiful which is why I'm sure it's yours.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi AN:D
I think you're right. I keep wondering how her last 'visit' really went down. How do we know TA was really expecting her? How do we know JA didn't pose for those pics while TA was in another room? The camera had a timer, no?
The last email about betrayal seems to me, would have been TA's final words to her..how do we know he had sex with her all morning into night and that she wasn't really hiding in the house? Her comment to Flores that Travis "wouldn't allow" his picture taken in the shower makes me think "he didn't". That, and the fact that she was clothed when she went into that bathroom.
I don't believe he was expecting her. I recall her testimony that she stood in his bedroom door for at least 25 seconds then Napoleon barked.

Those sex pics remind me of her story about the poprocks, tootsie pops, Braids and the KY jelly she introduced to Travis. She could have put them on his memory stick.

I also wonder if he thought she had left because she was fully dressed. she manipulated him to get those pics of him in the shower.
southerngirl

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi SoG:D
Do you think that lame story of the scratched CD and TA being so mad she just had to have anal sex in his office somehow fits in with the sex recording/blackmail? She uses a little truth to tell big lies, so maybe in there somewhere is the real story of the sex tape and blackmail? Blackmail would DEFINITELY put out the fire in a relationship.
She was planning for awhile..which came first, the sex tape or the email from TA saying 'you're the worst thing'? I just can't see him writing that and then turning around and having more sex with her. It's confusing since she's so sneaky and none of the pics of TA look like he knows they're being taken..except the last one.
The "worst thing" text was about a week before Travis was murdered, IIRC. I'm unsure about the "sex recording/blackmail" stuff. All I know, if JA said it -- it's CRAP. I'm certain JA was the ONLY manipulator in this hot mess. All Travis was guilty of, in my mind, was EXTREMELY poor judgement for having given her the time of day.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Transplant2011 wrote:
Did any of you hear the e mail she left the reporter for Fox 10 news where she said "she had some ideas". I do not doubt for a minute that she had planned everything that she said in that interview to get herself evaluated by a psychiatrist? Can't wait to see what stunts this B#### has in store to torture the Alexander family with next.
She borrowed the money from a man and actually paid him back...my thoughts is ...she stole money from Travis after she killed him.
She changed jobs many times, probably every time she took off on a trip.
You bet she had this all planned.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

I hear the needle room is going to supply a beautiful song to speed the Ho Jo killer on her way

http://youtu.be/_UbGtjnluyY
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>She borrowed the money from a man and actually paid him back...my thoughts is ...she stole money from Travis after she killed him.
She changed jobs many times, probably every time she took off on a trip.
You bet she had this all planned.
She probably put a stop payment on the check she had given Travis - the one she called and asked LE about and paid the man back.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

I am thinking cause no one will work with either one!!!!
----------

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial shared a link.
31 minutes ago
Current and ex Arias attorneys Laurence Kirk Nurmi and Victoria Washington worked on another DP case tohether - their client now sits on death row.

[Courtesy of Garry Scarff, with thanks]
Phoenix man gets 2 death sentences for killing stripper, her lover
www.azcentral.com
Phoenix man gets 2 death sentences for killing stripper, her lover, Phoenix man was convicted of killing a stripper and her lover in 2005 while in a jealous rage.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

CNJ wrote:
<quoted text> I believe she blackmailed him & told him about recording the phone sex & think that was the final straw for him & confirmed to him she is as awful as he thought. He meant what he said to her on the 26th. I think she called him and said since he was so upset she would come to his house and erase recordings in front of him. He probably agreed because he knew he couldn't trust her & didnt want to live rest of his life with that over his head -never knowing how or when jodi would humiliate him with it. Maybe once she got there she wanted sex and pics before she would erase recording. Also I don't put it past her to have told him what she liked to hear on phone sex & lead him to say certain things.
I believe she was blackmailing him as well. That sex recording was not started from the very time he answered that phone. She brought up the sexual chit chat with "remember this, remember that." She most likely told him she was dressed up like a horny dirty little school girl. She also said back in May 2008 he cancelled on coming to see her three times.

She then found out that Travis was taking her name off the Cancun trip and added Mimi. She went on to say she thought he was taking some babysitter! May 26, 2008 was a conversation via text that he was done with her. May 28 she steals that gun, sets up the gas cans for her trip and contacted Paul Stern to borrow money, she was frantic in her attempt to get to Travis. Her alibi was going to be Ryan Burns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Jodi Arias Trial - Interview With Man Who Gave Jodi Money - Dr Drew

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
She probably put a stop payment on the check she had given Travis - the one she called and asked LE about and paid the man back.
I believe the man said he loaned her 750.00.
And... on his TV interview he said, " she payed me back."

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
----------
31 minutes ago
Current and ex Arias attorneys Laurence Kirk Nurmi and Victoria Washington worked on another DP case tohether - their client now sits on death row.
www.azcentral.com
Phoenix man gets 2 death sentences for killing stripper, her lover, Phoenix man was convicted of killing a stripper and her lover in 2005 while in a jealous rage.
http://www.azcentral.com/news/ articles/2009/08/20/20090820co lumbineON.html

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
----------
31 minutes ago
www.azcentral.com
LET'S TRY IT AGAIN!!

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2009/0...

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how Jodi's car was reliable enought to go to Travis' memorial but she had to rent a car to drive to Mesa.
I have read the the window screen to Travis' office was removed, indicating that Jodi entered by breaking in.(Felony murder?). Jodi testified that at 4:00 am. Travis was in his office when she arrived.( proof that Jodi was NOT invited into the house by Travis. He would have opened the door to her. I wonder if Travis was sleeping and came downstairs to investigate the noise.) I am sure Travis was angry and Jodi talked him in to 'parting sex'. I am certain that all the photos were momentos for Jodi. Travis was not the first man Jodi photographed in the shower without his knowledge. I think that the shower photos were done without his consent. I suspect that the preshower photos were not consensual either.
I think the flash blinded Travis when he was showering, Jodi stabbed him and he didn't see it coming. The next 3-4 stabs to his chest, he used his hands to protect himself.
The sink is almost opposit the shower, so I believe he fell out of the shower and grabbed the sink and fell through the hall while Jodi stabbed his head and back 14 times.
She flew to Mesa to attend his memorial service. She let herself in though the keypad code to open the garage on June 4. I agree that she blinded him with that flash and while crouched down she reached in and stabbed him near the heart he stumbled out to the sink. You could see how Juan walked us though how poor Travis was trying to escape her by the pics the camera took.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

May 8
Defense files motion to dismiss DP

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Cri...

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

State's Attorney: Defendant's Attorney: Defendant:
Court Reporter:
TRIAL MINUTE ENTRY DAY 68
Juan Martinez
Kirk Nurmi and Jennifer Willmott Present
Robin Bobbie
12:47 p.m. Trial to Jury continues from 05/08/2013.
Court convenes in chambers with Counsel for the Defendant only.
Discussion is held.
12:53 p.m. Matter concludes.
1:00 p.m. Court convenes in chambers with Defendant and Counsel for the Defendant present.
Counsel for the Defendant moves to dismiss the death penalty option.
Docket Code 012 Form R012 Page 1

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Marce! I think I have a photograph of your daughter. Please ask her if she was wearing a red T-shirt and if she was sitting on the balcony out front of Fred's. I'm sure it's her!
Daughter told me they sat outside most of the time. I'll ask her if they were on the balcony when she gets home. How fun!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min THE DEVIL 1,078,952
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 57 min Murphey_Law 483,826
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 45,768
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 1 hr The Real Missy 4,106
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 6 hr texan 2,386
What life is like for Casey Anthony 6 hr Children should be loved 32
CAUTION! Before hiring lawfirm of Morgan & Morg... (Mar '10) 7 hr Kelly 31
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search