United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

I also think the 12yo girl statement came from jodi, she was talking like one & I saw a pic of her pigtail routine with another ex boyfriend. She told him what turned her on & he said what she needed to hear to get it over with! in Her interview after the verdict she referenced the 12yo comment and explained it defines a pedophile - she said it with such pride like she set him up. She gets so caught up in slandering him she doesn't realize how disgusting she would be to lay down with a known pedophile.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
Hey RC - saw your post last night but was too late to reply.
RE. the AD on left of screen - I had the same thing but then I quit using IntEx. and just use Firefox to search -restore etc.
Since then it has not appeared- it was driving me bloody bonkers too.
Wishing you much joy on the big day - and may all your days be filled with joy and contentment knowing you love and are loved. What does GD think of it all?
Gloomy. I use f1refox also and three days ago those side pop ups started showing up.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Disgusted wrote:
Too bad babykiller KC Anthony didn't have
Juan Martinez and the smart, common sense
jurors that Jodi Arias had.
I am pretty sure KC would be where she belongs.
In jail for life without parole.
JMMS
I am for LWOP as long as it will be total solitary confinement.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
Hey RC - saw your post last night but was too late to reply.
RE. the AD on left of screen - I had the same thing but then I quit using IntEx. and just use Firefox to search -restore etc.
Since then it has not appeared- it was driving me bloody bonkers too.
Wishing you much joy on the big day - and may all your days be filled with joy and contentment knowing you love and are loved. What does GD think of it all?
Marriage is great if you like institutions
Marriage is grand
Divorce is Fifty Grand plus
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Doesn't seem to be the words of a Pedophile - after all the killer already spewed he was into little boys & 12 yr old girls...

snipped..

"Now obviously for this to work whether we are married or single we need to work hard every day to make the most of ourselves. It means that I must strive to spend my time laboring to be worthy of such a woman."
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>Gloomy. I use f1refox also and three days ago those side pop ups started showing up.
CRIKEYS ! Don't know what to say - so far the little bugger has gone from my comp.- LOL maybe it went to visit you peeps.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are onto something, rT. JA is such a prolific liar, anything SHE said is worthless. Travis made it pretty clear what he thought about her near the end of that fiasco of a 'relationship'-- "you are the WORST thing that ever happened to me". Travis was DONE with her act and it's pretty obvious his rejection sent her into revenge mode. I find it hard to believe there was any fond farewell romp!
Hi SoG:D
Do you think that lame story of the scratched CD and TA being so mad she just had to have anal sex in his office somehow fits in with the sex recording/blackmail? She uses a little truth to tell big lies, so maybe in there somewhere is the real story of the sex tape and blackmail? Blackmail would DEFINITELY put out the fire in a relationship.
She was planning for awhile..which came first, the sex tape or the email from TA saying 'you're the worst thing'? I just can't see him writing that and then turning around and having more sex with her. It's confusing since she's so sneaky and none of the pics of TA look like he knows they're being taken..except the last one.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Marriage SEX rules:

Newlywed,-every where and anytime
Ten yr's with kids--behind closed door's
Twenty Yr's----pass each other in the hall and say fck you.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>What about the controversial "Criminal Gene"???
Hey Uz -
The way so many Killers are being spawned I think the Gene Pool is reaching a very low level.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi SoG:D
Do you think that lame story of the scratched CD and TA being so mad she just had to have anal sex in his office somehow fits in with the sex recording/blackmail? She uses a little truth to tell big lies, so maybe in there somewhere is the real story of the sex tape and blackmail? Blackmail would DEFINITELY put out the fire in a relationship.
She was planning for awhile..which came first, the sex tape or the email from TA saying 'you're the worst thing'? I just can't see him writing that and then turning around and having more sex with her. It's confusing since she's so sneaky and none of the pics of TA look like he knows they're being taken..except the last one.
Hey RT - My thoughts exactly - never mind the expert seeing images reflected - All I saw in the eyes of Travis was shock and fear.

That poor poor man had no concept of what lay ahead - How horrible it must be to be spitting up blood in the wash-basin then looking into the mirror to see the reflection of some fiend slashing at your back with a knife -In a wild deranged frenzy.

And that was just the Overture - the Grand Finale was the bullet to the head of his already dead body.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey RT - My thoughts exactly - never mind the expert seeing images reflected - All I saw in the eyes of Travis was shock and fear.
That poor poor man had no concept of what lay ahead - How horrible it must be to be spitting up blood in the wash-basin then looking into the mirror to see the reflection of some fiend slashing at your back with a knife -In a wild deranged frenzy.
And that was just the Overture - the Grand Finale was the bullet to the head of his already dead body.
I cant even imagine what may have been going through his mind at the time,I would almost bet Jodi sat out in the street to make sure the room mate left before she came in the house.
I will go one step farther,I would bet if Jodi had been acquitted,the girl who was going to Cancun with Travis would be brutally murdered in the future,I believe Jodi is that vindictive.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the throat slash that makes me go screaming into the woods..HOW does someone do that??? It gives me shivers, just imagine poor T as she grabbed him by the hair and dear God, committed the most horrendous act one can conceive of. He definitely knew then and was helpless to stop her..I can only guess what she said as she attacked him.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Disgusted wrote:
Too bad babykiller KC Anthony didn't have
Juan Martinez and the smart, common sense
jurors that Jodi Arias had.
I am pretty sure KC would be where she belongs.
In jail for life without parole.
JMMS
True BUT I happen to think that she is exactly where she has always aspired to be - A rich old coot for a lover- A new pet Mouse to care for- and if she takes good care of it she will be taken for a secluded rendezvous to feast on chicken wings for supper.

She has reached the pinnacle of success. Some killers have all the luck Huh. She has attained that which most women long for.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is great if you like institutions
Marriage is grand
Divorce is Fifty Grand plus
"There are a lot of things us quirky humans find endearing, that everyone else could care less about. The way we mispronounce a word, how we slurp our soup or snort when we laugh. Those types of things I feel are important. However it is not what causes love, itís a by product of love."
Travis Alexander

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
Doesn't seem to be the words of a Pedophile - after all the killer already spewed he was into little boys & 12 yr old girls...
snipped..
"Now obviously for this to work whether we are married or single we need to work hard every day to make the most of ourselves. It means that I must strive to spend my time laboring to be worthy of such a woman."
Pedophiles aren't interested in sex with a grown woman. From what I've read, they find adult women repulsive.

It disgusts me that Arias made these vile accusations against a man who can't defend himself. How odd that none of Travis's other girlfriends said he was into pedophilia.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
CRIKEYS ! Don't know what to say - so far the little bugger has gone from my comp.- LOL maybe it went to visit you peeps.
It's not just Internet Explorer that gets these sliding pop-ups. I use Google Chrome & I get them too.

The ones that drive me crazy are the ones that shake & shimmer. Annoying as hell.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Uz -
The way so many Killers are being spawned I think the Gene Pool is reaching a very low level.
It does make you wonder.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the throat slash that makes me go screaming into the woods..HOW does someone do that??? It gives me shivers, just imagine poor T as she grabbed him by the hair and dear God, committed the most horrendous act one can conceive of. He definitely knew then and was helpless to stop her..I can only guess what she said as she attacked him.
I bet Arias told Travis every single wrong that he ever committed -- in Arias's mind, of course.

It's said that stabbing, especially in such a vicious way as this one, is extremely personal. The rage Arias felt for Travis had to be beyond that of a normal human being.

Of course, a normal person would not have been capable of committing this heinous crime.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
"There are a lot of things us quirky humans find endearing, that everyone else could care less about. The way we mispronounce a word, how we slurp our soup or snort when we laugh. Those types of things I feel are important. However it is not what causes love, itís a by product of love."
Travis Alexander
Shame we lost Travis,he had so much to offer.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not just Internet Explorer that gets these sliding pop-ups. I use Google Chrome & I get them too.
The ones that drive me crazy are the ones that shake & shimmer. Annoying as hell.
well one thing I don't miss with the IE is the video one on the right that just blurted out all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,083,569
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 10 min Mary NY 484,380
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min SpaceBlues 45,888
Disney Jewish Gays Want Gay Scout Leaders ? 11 min Wake Up Dummies 1
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 2 hr Arthur 2,403
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 2 hr test tickle 2,931
What life is like for Casey Anthony 3 hr BiRexual 62
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE