Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 909)

Showing posts 18,161 - 18,180 of25,694
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19520
May 11, 2013
 
AN other wrote:
Good morning all. I think that when she told the TV interviewer that if she was convicted of FDM she would speak to him immediately after the trial, this 'psycho' delay was already planned. She said she would speak to him after the sentencing if she got a lesser charge.
Why would there be a different strategy? Like the letter to Bryan, it was to give her another chance to give her version of events. Her letter to Bryan basically was to tell him that she was not giggling and laughing in her interview with Det. Flores. Was she testing his loyalty to her?
Thats the way I understood it also

Immediate interview if Murder 1
If murder 2 after the sentencing
Ewan and Ev

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19521
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Someone commented that mixed up JoJo never had acne, even in puberty.
Yet another tell tale sign of AIS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgen_insensi...

Where is PharmaBill when you need her? Was this a setup? lmao

JoJo without a uterus. That's a dream come true. No kids for JoJo.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19522
May 11, 2013
 
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>I heard that too, I heard also she was sucking on his neck..
The Arias's are just Inaproprite people.
Laughing in court , etc etc
You get back what you give out.
she is one sick bytch and need's exterminated
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19523
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

AN and Uzza

What do you really think may take place with this impact statement's.
Will the Judge deny her request
I know if I was the Judge and after listening to all the trashing the defense gave Travis in this trial,I would allow them the right to speak their piece.
CNJ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19524
May 11, 2013
 
Ewan and Ev wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/vid eo/bestoftv/2013/05/09/exp-jvm -arias-interview.hln
It took this interview to realize that Stabby Einstein is "mentally ill"?
She still doesn't realize that all the things she did to setup Travis
Victor Alexander does not give her cause to viciously, brutally and cruelly take another person's life. She had it in for him for a long time.
And the slitting of the throat through the windpipe to where he could never speak even if he lived speaks to she wanted to silence him. It was not the trip to Cancun although that may have fueled her rage.
It was the message he sent her, telling her off that set her off. That's at least one motive. What did he have on her? Did she tell him she was born
a "Jody" or a "Joey" and then had some botched surgery that mutilated her genitals? After someone brought it to my attention, I went and looked up
what someone could look like after gender reassignment surgery and it was a match, only her work looked badly done. Also, she had implants.
If he found out she used to be a dude, wouldn't that be of interest to
anyone?
Or is this just another crazy conspiracy theory? How could he go from all the things he wrote around May 26 and canceling his trip to letting her in on
June 4th? Or did she break in?
I don't believe those pics were from that day. They don't even look like normal pics. They could have been taken anywhere and slipped into his camera.
She said they were most likely from another day.
where did you see those pics? Does she really appear abnormal down there?
CNJ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19525
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Ewan and Ev wrote:
Maybe she had Donut_Man read some of these sites and she found out what people are saying.
People think I'm a Dude with breast implants. What?
Pharmabill led me down that path, postulating possible
androgen insensitivity syndrome.
What was the secret that Travis was going to tell as per the
May 26th text? Any guesses? What could be so bad she had to silence
him by slitting his throat?
I think she taped the sex tapes without his knowledge and blackmailed him with it on the 26th. I think that is what made him so mad about being betrayed, scammed etc. I think he knew she was trying to date within mormon circle & he threatened to tell them all she was easy & not marriage material. Just my thoughts.
Cheyenne Autumn

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19526
May 11, 2013
 
Ewan and Ev wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/vid eo/bestoftv/2013/05/09/exp-jvm -arias-interview.hln
It took this interview to realize that Stabby Einstein is "mentally ill"?
She still doesn't realize that all the things she did to setup Travis
Victor Alexander does not give her cause to viciously, brutally and cruelly take another person's life. She had it in for him for a long time.
And the slitting of the throat through the windpipe to where he could never speak even if he lived speaks to she wanted to silence him. It was not the trip to Cancun although that may have fueled her rage.
It was the message he sent her, telling her off that set her off. That's at least one motive. What did he have on her? Did she tell him she was born
a "Jody" or a "Joey" and then had some botched surgery that mutilated her genitals? After someone brought it to my attention, I went and looked up
what someone could look like after gender reassignment surgery and it was a match, only her work looked badly done. Also, she had implants.
If he found out she used to be a dude, wouldn't that be of interest to
anyone?
Or is this just another crazy conspiracy theory? How could he go from all the things he wrote around May 26 and canceling his trip to letting her in on
June 4th? Or did she break in?
I don't believe those pics were from that day. They don't even look like normal pics. They could have been taken anywhere and slipped into his camera.
She said they were most likely from another day.
Those pics were dated June 4, 2008. Detective Flores mentioned that to Jodi when she tried to claim otherwise.
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19527
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Ewan and Ev wrote:
Someone commented that mixed up JoJo never had acne, even in puberty.
Yet another tell tale sign of AIS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgen_insensi...
Where is PharmaBill when you need her? Was this a setup? lmao
JoJo without a uterus. That's a dream come true. No kids for JoJo.
I read that psychopaths have higher levels of testosterone than is normal. Your theory reinforces that.
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19528
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

T-REX wrote:
AN and Uzza
What do you really think may take place with this impact statement's.
Will the Judge deny her request
I know if I was the Judge and after listening to all the trashing the defense gave Travis in this trial,I would allow them the right to speak their piece.
I think that since she is now a convicted murderer, no one needs to tiptoe around the "death is different" issue. I think everything is coming in and the jury will hear everything that we have heard. I also think that Jodi will freak out when the jury and the world hear of all her evil deeds. Maybe it will repair some of the damage she did to Travis' reputation.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19529
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that psychopaths have higher levels of testosterone than is normal. Your theory reinforces that.
What about the controversial "Criminal Gene"???
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19530
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

CNJ wrote:
<quoted text> I think she taped the sex tapes without his knowledge and blackmailed him with it on the 26th. I think that is what made him so mad about being betrayed, scammed etc. I think he knew she was trying to date within mormon circle & he threatened to tell them all she was easy & not marriage material. Just my thoughts.
I agree, butI think the premeditation to murder Travis began the day she left Mesa in April. I think she manipulated Travis with threats of suicide and sex.
CNJ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19531
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, butI think the premeditation to murder Travis began the day she left Mesa in April. I think she manipulated Travis with threats of suicide and sex.
I think the premeditation started as soon as he said he would tell everyone about her. She has made it clear how important her reputation is. She told flores if her reputation is ruined she has no life, her life is over! She was so obessed with coming out of this smelling like a rose, she didn't realize her desperate attempts & lies only made her look worse. I don't think she was ever taught actions have consequenses.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19532
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, butI think the premeditation to murder Travis began the day she left Mesa in April. I think she manipulated Travis with threats of suicide and sex.
Hi AN:D
I think you're right. I keep wondering how her last 'visit' really went down. How do we know TA was really expecting her? How do we know JA didn't pose for those pics while TA was in another room? The camera had a timer, no?
The last email about betrayal seems to me, would have been TA's final words to her..how do we know he had sex with her all morning into night and that she wasn't really hiding in the house? Her comment to Flores that Travis "wouldn't allow" his picture taken in the shower makes me think "he didn't". That, and the fact that she was clothed when she went into that bathroom.
Cheyenne Autumn

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19533
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, butI think the premeditation to murder Travis began the day she left Mesa in April. I think she manipulated Travis with threats of suicide and sex.
I agree. It's a shame Travis didn't see what was to follow. It seems more then likely that Jodi lured him into a trap with suicide and sex. Travis may have still been afraid of her, but at the same time, he may have had some pity on her on the day he was murdered. It's just too bad he didn't see how manipulative her actions were that day and the imminent danger he was placing himself.
southerngirl

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19534
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi AN:D
I think you're right. I keep wondering how her last 'visit' really went down. How do we know TA was really expecting her? How do we know JA didn't pose for those pics while TA was in another room? The camera had a timer, no?
The last email about betrayal seems to me, would have been TA's final words to her..how do we know he had sex with her all morning into night and that she wasn't really hiding in the house? Her comment to Flores that Travis "wouldn't allow" his picture taken in the shower makes me think "he didn't". That, and the fact that she was clothed when she went into that bathroom.
I think you are onto something, rT. JA is such a prolific liar, anything SHE said is worthless. Travis made it pretty clear what he thought about her near the end of that fiasco of a 'relationship'-- "you are the WORST thing that ever happened to me". Travis was DONE with her act and it's pretty obvious his rejection sent her into revenge mode. I find it hard to believe there was any fond farewell romp!
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19535
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are onto something, rT. JA is such a prolific liar, anything SHE said is worthless. Travis made it pretty clear what he thought about her near the end of that fiasco of a 'relationship'-- "you are the WORST thing that ever happened to me". Travis was DONE with her act and it's pretty obvious his rejection sent her into revenge mode. I find it hard to believe there was any fond farewell romp!
The killer was obviously NOT what Travis was looking for in a wife..
snipped..

"However I couldn’t think of a better phrase to describe what I desire in an Eternal Companion. I want someone to love me for the Gold that is with in me and is willing to dig with me to extract it. I heard someone once say,“Speak to the king within the man and within the man the king will appear.”
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19536
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Hey RC - saw your post last night but was too late to reply.
RE. the AD on left of screen - I had the same thing but then I quit using IntEx. and just use Firefox to search -restore etc.
Since then it has not appeared- it was driving me bloody bonkers too.

Wishing you much joy on the big day - and may all your days be filled with joy and contentment knowing you love and are loved. What does GD think of it all?
CNJ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19537
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are onto something, rT. JA is such a prolific liar, anything SHE said is worthless. Travis made it pretty clear what he thought about her near the end of that fiasco of a 'relationship'-- "you are the WORST thing that ever happened to me". Travis was DONE with her act and it's pretty obvious his rejection sent her into revenge mode. I find it hard to believe there was any fond farewell romp!
I believe she blackmailed him & told him about recording the phone sex & think that was the final straw for him & confirmed to him she is as awful as he thought. He meant what he said to her on the 26th. I think she called him and said since he was so upset she would come to his house and erase recordings in front of him. He probably agreed because he knew he couldn't trust her & didnt want to live rest of his life with that over his head -never knowing how or when jodi would humiliate him with it. Maybe once she got there she wanted sex and pics before she would erase recording. Also I don't put it past her to have told him what she liked to hear on phone sex & lead him to say certain things.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19538
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, butI think the premeditation to murder Travis began the day she left Mesa in April. I think she manipulated Travis with threats of suicide and sex.
Hi AN - ITA- Just as the Orlando Kid Killer threatened to move out with her child - So did this killer threaten suicide from a very early age. She was the Puppet Master ! I probably have the right gender.
Disgusted

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19539
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Too bad babykiller KC Anthony didn't have
Juan Martinez and the smart, common sense
jurors that Jodi Arias had.

I am pretty sure KC would be where she belongs.

In jail for life without parole.

JMMS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,161 - 18,180 of25,694
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••