Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 908)

Showing posts 18,141 - 18,160 of25,739
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Take it for what it's worth.......

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
15 minutes ago
A family member of the Arias clan reports on her Facebook page that Kirk Nurmi and Jennifer Willmott are trying to withdraw as Arias' legal council.

Seeing that this was reported by a close family member, we can safely accept that as truth?
Ewan and Ev

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
15 minutes ago
A family member of the Arias clan reports on her Facebook page that Kirk Nurmi and Jennifer Willmott are trying to withdraw as Arias' legal council.
Seeing that this was reported by a close family member, we can safely accept that as truth?
I can't believe that her defense attorneys are just now noticing she is bat s. crazy. Is there a slot for that on the diagnosis form? Motherboard blown, needs new brain.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
Getting married in a month, any wedding song music suggestions? I was thinking of "A thousand years"
Just remember::

Marriages are made in Heaven
But so is Thunder and lighting
Ewan and Ev

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/05/jod...

Is/was Ryan Burns really that gullible or is she just one crafty psychopath?
She even writes him saying she isn't a psychopath and that he was never in danger. Does she think it matters now? It's not like he is going to come visit her at the Psych Ward. Did he ever even respond to her long, rambling letter from 2009? Is that the only communication between them since the murder?
Ewan and Ev

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/05/jod...

She definitely used Ryan Burns and he never saw it coming. He says she was online with him at some point the night of the burglary. Alibi #1

Then she went to see him right after the murder. Alibi #2

I don't think she will be getting any Christmas cards from him.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
15 minutes ago
I cant say I blame them after the BS she pulled on them.
Both of those Attorney's were forced to defend her by appointment,and though Mi-Mi- and Pic-n-Flic,drove everybody up the wall,with their defence,you really have to set back and see they didnt have any other choice,all they had was JODI's word's.
After she had a TV interview within minutes of her conviction,no way in hell would I continue as her council.
Still bet she try's to stall the aggravation hearing again somehow.
Ewan and Ev

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

New photo of Looney Tunes in the psych ward, the shower stall killer.

I saw that the only way she could have made those Psycho stab wounds was to have him cornered or be riding him piggyback while stabbing him.
Self defense my but*.

She was so confident that she had baffled the jury with bull shit.

How do you like me now?
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Jodi just doesnt want to face and hear the truth from Travis's friends and family,and she will stall and fight this to the end.
I have a funny feeling she may have to be brought into court forcibly,Just a feeling I have.

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
Is anyone else getting that fcking annoying side pop up ad when on your PC? WTF there aren't enough ads on this site? Why not just call it like it is.... Topix ads with a side of forum and news..........this site is going to hell!
AGREE TOTALLY!
Ewan and Ev

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
Jodi just doesnt want to face and hear the truth from Travis's friends and family,and she will stall and fight this to the end.
I have a funny feeling she may have to be brought into court forcibly,Just a feeling I have.
in Hannibal Lecter-like fashion? That would be rich.
How long can she play the Psycho Ward card to get out of it?
Ewan and Ev

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Maybe she had Donut_Man read some of these sites and she found out what people are saying.

People think I'm a Dude with breast implants. What?

Pharmabill led me down that path, postulating possible
androgen insensitivity syndrome.

What was the secret that Travis was going to tell as per the
May 26th text? Any guesses? What could be so bad she had to silence
him by slitting his throat?
Ewan and Ev

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Pharmabill's hypothesis. Don't shoot the messenger. I'm just spreading the word.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/MedicalMysteries...
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Good morning all. I think that when she told the TV interviewer that if she was convicted of FDM she would speak to him immediately after the trial, this 'psycho' delay was already planned. She said she would speak to him after the sentencing if she got a lesser charge.

Why would there be a different strategy? Like the letter to Bryan, it was to give her another chance to give her version of events. Her letter to Bryan basically was to tell him that she was not giggling and laughing in her interview with Det. Flores. Was she testing his loyalty to her?
Ewan and Ev

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Finally Healing

It's taken more than 20 years, but Atwood is finally more comfortable talking about her long-kept secret. She shared it with Bruce Anderson, who eventually married her. But Atwood says the lies told to her about her AIS gave her intimacy issues; she and Bruce eventually divorced.

They have, however, remained close. In fact, Anderson is still often found in the kitchen, making meals with Ben, the 4-year-old son they adopted as an infant.

Intimacy Issues...hmm...did JoDude have any of those? Did every guy leave "her" and cheat?
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Ewan and Ev wrote:
Maybe she had Donut_Man read some of these sites and she found out what people are saying.
People think I'm a Dude with breast implants. What?
Pharmabill led me down that path, postulating possible
androgen insensitivity syndrome.
What was the secret that Travis was going to tell as per the
May 26th text? Any guesses? What could be so bad she had to silence
him by slitting his throat?
Didn't she hack into his bank accounts in addition to his Facebook and email? Maybe he was going to report her to the police.

Did you hear Travis' friend talk about a wedding they attended? Inside the church, Jodi walked up to him and Travis when they were talking. Jodi didn't introduce herself or speak to him. She just stood there sucking on Travis' ear.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
Good morning all. I think that when she told the TV interviewer that if she was convicted of FDM she would speak to him immediately after the trial, this 'psycho' delay was already planned. She said she would speak to him after the sentencing if she got a lesser charge.
Why would there be a different strategy? Like the letter to Bryan, it was to give her another chance to give her version of events. Her letter to Bryan basically was to tell him that she was not giggling and laughing in her interview with Det. Flores. Was she testing his loyalty to her?
I agree...she had this ALL PLANNED.
She had a plan for any verdict they gave.
I am just hoping business goes on as planned Wed.

Have a Great day all!!!
I have been cooking food for 2 days and baking cakes.
It's a family Birthday Party for my 84 Yr old Father today who still climbs the roof, does the entire property maintence, etc etc..he looks 70.
Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

Looks like longevity runs deep here too. Hahaha

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't she hack into his bank accounts in addition to his Facebook and email? Maybe he was going to report her to the police.
Did you hear Travis' friend talk about a wedding they attended? Inside the church, Jodi walked up to him and Travis when they were talking. Jodi didn't introduce herself or speak to him. She just stood there sucking on Travis' ear.
I heard that too, I heard also she was sucking on his neck..
The Arias's are just Inaproprite people.
Laughing in court , etc etc
You get back what you give out.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I recollect reading something about that somewhere a while back,never heard whether it was confirmed or not.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>I agree...she had this ALL PLANNED.
She had a plan for any verdict they gave.
I am just hoping business goes on as planned Wed.
Have a Great day all!!!
I have been cooking food for 2 days and baking cakes.
It's a family Birthday Party for my 84 Yr old Father today who still climbs the roof, does the entire property maintence, etc etc..he looks 70.
Happy Birthday Daddy!!!
Looks like longevity runs deep here too. Hahaha
Nothing wrong with that,I myself is way over the hill and I am constantly getting yelled at for doing the same thing.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Ewan and Ev wrote:
<quoted text>
in Hannibal Lecter-like fashion? That would be rich.
How long can she play the Psycho Ward card to get out of it?
She does believe she is smarter than everybody and above everybody.she will make every attempt to prevent her from facing Travis's family and hearing their statement's.I really believe that.
Jodi does not like hearing the truth about her,she only wants to hear how wonderful she is and how terrible Travis was.
I wonder if she will have an outburst of somekind to disrupt any statement's.
It is quite evident her Lawyer's have no control over her or the jail either with all the tweets.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,141 - 18,160 of25,739
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Frank 1,078,416
Disney Prove Mr Wawrzyniak Wrong Show The Evide... 20 min SaveUsa 1
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 20 min Murphey_Law 483,691
What life is like for Casey Anthony 2 hr Lon Spector 31
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 3 hr August primary 2,384
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 3 hr Lon Spector 131
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,761
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••