NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
Better get your magic specs to read this..
Jodi Arias’ letter to her ex-lover Ryan Burns
by Greta Van Susteren Posted in: Arias, Jodi Arias, Ryan Burns
http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/2013/05/0...
I actually posted it yesterday in large print..
BTW thought you just posted you read my post..LOL
OMG I am Rambler 2
:-/

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

HAHAHAHA

STABBY GOT THE SADS

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Posted May 9, 2013 by eggtreenews in Travis Alexander Case. 157 Comments
-Boohooville, Arizona
Local demon Jodi Arias called out sick to court today. Just one day after getting convicted of the brutal first degree murder of Travis Alexander, Stabby Einstein came down with a sudden case of the human sads, and threatened to end her own worthless life. On TV! She’s currently on suicide watch in the psych ward, inducing eyerolls among irritated doctors, and likely snickering about delaying the aggravation phase of the trial until next Wednesday. 
So devastated was she by the verdict, she marched straight from the courthouse to a previously arranged, exclusive TV interview to sit on her pity-pot in front of some cameras and offend everyone for 45 minutes. With lipgloss! Because shame is for human sissies. In the interview, the demon blazed both its middle fingers at remorse, and let out a long stream of verbal diarrhea, blaming everyone and everything but itself for its current predicament. If only Juan, shady puppetmaster of the Arizona court system, had allowed fabricated evidence into trial, she wouldn’t have been found guilty. If only the jury had been influenced by her thoughtful “prayers”/ hexes on their behalf, she wouldn’t now be facing actual consequences. If only her victim’s family knew what a hypocrite he actually was, they might understand why she killed him. Basically, nothing is ever Stabby’s fault, and now she’s holding her breath until she turns blue, because she would rather die than spend her natural life behind bars. After all,“longevity runs in her family.” Don’t believe her? Just ask her father, who’s fighting lymphoma. 
And speaking of Stabby’s elders, it turns out Nana Arias was just blowing smoke up everyone’s ass with that wheelchair. Nana’s still got plenty of pep in her step outside the presence of the jury. Apparently longevity AND class run in the family. 
So everyone slowclap for Satan’s martyr in the custom-fit straitjacket. What a trooper. She was willing to spend five years behind bars, drain taxpayers of $2 million, and trash her victim, all for a crime she’s supposedly now willing to die for. Boo-frickin-hoo. Suck it, demon. And not in the way you normally like. 
Cheyenne Autumn

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
Better get your magic specs to read this..
Jodi Arias’ letter to her ex-lover Ryan Burns
by Greta Van Susteren Posted in: Arias, Jodi Arias, Ryan Burns
http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/2013/05/0...
Wow, not surprising that Jodi would try to brain-wash Ryan or try to influence him with her BS, even telling him that Detective Flores lied. She states she was calm and resolute, and didn't show her true feelings right away, but cried later. Sure, because she got caught. Too bad she didn't tell him about the handstands, mumbling to herself about her make-up, or rooting through the trash can, or stretching back from her chair so she could show off her midriff to the cameras. Of course, Ryan probably saw the televised video of all that. What a piece of work this woman is.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
The last sentence proves you are still obsessed with Richard Grund & his talons. Hallelujah!
<just filling in for Rumbler>
LOL! Obviously you are going thru withdrawals much like the rest of we Ghouls during a lull in a case.

I find that at such times You Tube becomes my best friend -WHY? You ask let me splain ya.....

Since Ho Jode wants to die so badly-And we have all heard what a Maria Callas type voice she has singing Christmas Carols - Might I suggest we tie her to a stake at a pyre - Have Juan light the first match to set the blaze and force her to sing ....

" YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE"

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Why not just tie her to a stake- set her atop a pyre and have Juan light the first mat
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Erstwhile - It has since been proven that Juan dedicated this song to Flicka & Yo YO...

GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
HAHAHAHA
STABBY GOT THE SADS
http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/
LOL I am not a Stabby - BUT if I suddenly noticed big black blobs appearing on the left side of my face like the Orlando Kid Killer had Then dam right I would have the sads. Even a large black hat don't hide those nassssty suckers.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>I actually posted it yesterday in large print..
BTW thought you just posted you read my post..LOL
OMG I am Rambler 2
:-/
Errm - Sorry I thought I did- Please don't yell at me- When you do that my hands shake - and I sit on them so you can't see them shaking-So much so I can't even pour a glass of water to take my Migraine pill - Ergo I become dehydrated and have to call a halt to the trial.

BUT guess what ? When I see just how Juan questioned my expert witnesses I put myself into their bodies and remained firm - Proving he is a bully.

Respectfully,
HOJODE - AKA SLAUGHTERER
Psyche Cell 1.31 pm
5/10/13

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Here is a 2010 article of the psych ward Jodi is in..
Hope she behaves!!!!!

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Two-MCSO-d...

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Errm - Sorry I thought I did- Please don't yell at me- When you do that my hands shake - and I sit on them so you can't see them shaking-So much so I can't even pour a glass of water to take my Migraine pill - Ergo I become dehydrated and have to call a halt to the trial.
BUT guess what ? When I see just how Juan questioned my expert witnesses I put myself into their bodies and remained firm - Proving he is a bully.
Respectfully,
HOJODE - AKA SLAUGHTERER
Psyche Cell 1.31 pm
5/10/13
Hhahaha. I was thinking you we in a fog!!!LOL
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

AHA! Yet another question answered as to why HoHo reverted back to her brunette coloring.

Never before seen pics of Baby Jane Arias from one of her former boy friends - And those which may have caused Travis to want to end the relationship....

https://encrypted.google.com/search...
CIG

New Milford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Respectfully,
HOJODE - AKA SLAUGHTERER
Psyche Cell 1.31 pm
5/10/13
Ha!

But your brain - did it get 'all scrambled' too?

If not, back in the psych ward you go...where you belong HoJode!

I don't even wanna look at you - you look so much like someone I slaughtered and am getting punished for
-Hojode-
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
Here is a 2010 article of the psych ward Jodi is in..
Hope she behaves!!!!!
http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Two-MCSO-d...
O Lawd! That would cause not only hands to shake -BUT my whole body to shake in my paper gown - I wonder if he were offered a game of Tootsie Pops would he be more lenient ???

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha!
I don't even wanna look at you - you look so much like someone I slaughtered and am getting punished for
-Hojode-
Hehehe
Here's my thought..if you watched the video.....many Guards stood there and did nothing!!!!!
Chances are those gards are still there.
I would have stopped the guard doing that if I was one standing there watching..
Obviousley it's OK with many guards..
Missy better watch that mouth of hers!!!

Hahahaha
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha!
-Hojode-
Tread shoftly - Lesht I shneak into your housh thru the doggie door.

Shorry - These dam Bucky beaver capsh caush my tongue to hit my teesh and make me shound like a twelve year old girl.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

For me until the 15th I am thru discussing yet another Slutty Killer - 5 years was spet discussing the Orlando kid killer - From now on my posts will be about the victim Travis Alexander - Slaughtered by Jodi Ann Arias...

A Tragic Loss

It would take months for many of Travis’ close friends to fully comprehend the senseless loss. It was an unspeakable tragedy. Travis was only 30 years old and so full of life—so driven, so accomplished.

Tall, broad-shouldered with bright green eyes and dark hair, Travis was a handsome, young entrepreneur who appeared to have the world at his feet—a lifetime away from his impoverished beginnings. Growing up in the slums of Riverside, California, his childhood had been rough. Travis was one of seven children born to parents who were addicted to crystal meth. For years, the family lived in a tent. At other times home was a dilapidated camper in his aunt’s backyard. Often, the children went to bed hungry.

Eventually, Travis and his siblings were taken in by their grandmother, Norma, who introduced them to the Mormon community. For Travis, his faith became his salvation. He was devoted to the church and strictly adhered to Mormon values.

Despite his difficult and humble beginnings, Travis was determined to do great things with his life.

“Travis was so disciplined. Such a great guy, just larger than life,” says Chris Hughes, a success coach and one of Travis’ closest friends.“He was charming, hilarious and super-outgoing. He had a huge heart and he loved helping people.”
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

“Travis was so disciplined. Such a great guy, just larger than life,” says Chris Hughes, a success coach and one of Travis’ closest friends.“He was charming, hilarious and super-outgoing. He had a huge heart and he loved helping people.”

In 2001, Hughes hired Travis onto his sales team at Pre-Paid Legal Services Inc., a company that sells legal-service insurance. Using the story of his own childhood struggles as a motivational tool, Travis excelled at the company and was quickly met with financial success. By his mid-twenties he owned an upscale five-bedroom home and was driving a BMW.

“He was just incredible,” says Hughes.“He was a phenomenal worker, totally focused. One of the top guys I ever had in my company out of 40,000 people.”

As a public speaker, Travis had a gift for inspiring. He preached “limitless thinking” and encouraged others to achieve their dreams. In his own life, Travis was positive and ambitious, swallowing life in big gulps.

“I love my life,” Travis wrote on his blog in 2008.“Why I have been so blessed, is hard for me to understand. I have fantastic visionary friends. A supportive family. Most importantly the Gospel of Jesus Christ.”
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

On his blog, he had written some of his affirmations for the year 2008, in a post dated April 16, 2008.

“This year will be the best year of my life,” Travis wrote.“This is the year that will eclipse all others. I will earn more, learn more, travel more, serve more, love more, give more and be more than all the other years of my life combined.”

Instead, the year would end in an unimaginable tragedy.
Ewan and Ev

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

This is only related because there is mention of young boy wearing
"neon green Spiderman underwear"...

Does anyone think "Dumbo" defendant is having her "friends"
research cases like the Michael Jackson case, Casey Anthony,
Scott Peterson, OJ, etc. and how is that strategy working out for her?

I still think she will try to escape at some some point and go underground or flee the country.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/05...

It's on page two.

I think the whole Spiderman underpants thing is made up. No way she could get kids' under up over her thunder thighs.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Yep! Thistledome..

Dedicated to Travis Alexander

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Flacks News 1,081,723
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 14 min AN other 484,218
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 24 min Lon Spector 152
What life is like for Casey Anthony 1 hr Lon Spector 46
Wild idea? Massage therapist says predators can... 4 hr Jbraceboy 13
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 9 hr The Real Missyfit 17,567
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 9 hr Princess Hey 4,120
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000