Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 902)

Showing posts 18,021 - 18,040 of25,694
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Someone did say on HLN yesterday that she was going to be allowed to wear street clothes. Must do everything the murderess wants, it seems.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
COWARD!!!!
----------
Jodi Arias verdict: Arias wants Alexander family statements on video instead of in-person.
“Ms. Arias requests that any and all victim impact evidence be presented via videotape so as to prevent any unpredictable outburst,” attorney Kirk Nurmi wrote in a motion filed the night of the conviction.
Jodi Arias verdict: Arias wants Alexander family statements on video instead of in-person
www.abc15.com
Jodi Arias’ attorneys have asked the judge to have Travis Alexander’s family record their statements on video instead of making them in-person when the sentencing phase begins.
Once again Jodi is trying to control the court system. I don't believe the Judge will rule in her favor,after the mud she has slung at the Alexander family.
She sure didn't complain about them being in court for them to hear her trashing their brother.

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again Jodi is trying to control the court system. I don't believe the Judge will rule in her favor,after the mud she has slung at the Alexander family.
She sure didn't complain about them being in court for them to hear her trashing their brother.
Why should this case be made an exception? The Alexanders have already been deprived of their brother at her hands and now she wants this?!! No, no, no, and no!!!! Judge do not give in to her insane inane request/demand.
Blows the remark that she welcomed death right out of the water doesn't it?
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
OK I LIED.....:)~
Tweet from the court...
The State v Jodi Arias trial will resume with the aggravation phase on 5/15 at 10am. Today’s court proceedings were sealed.
6:25pm - 9 May 13
OMG,UZZA'

Get to the medical office fast,you have rambleitis symptoms
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

searcherfinder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should this case be made an exception? The Alexanders have already been deprived of their brother at her hands and now she wants this?!! No, no, no, and no!!!! Judge do not give in to her insane inane request/demand.
Blows the remark that she welcomed death right out of the water doesn't it?
I believe it truly show's what true character she really is. I believe the victim's family has right's also.
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it truly show's what true character she really is. I believe the victim's family has right's also.
We have all observed the demeanor of Travis' family in court. They have shown respect for the court and even Jodi. Jodi is not now or has ever been the victim.

“Sorry Folks”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Jesus has left the building

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
We have all observed the demeanor of Travis' family in court. They have shown respect for the court and even Jodi. Jodi is not now or has ever been the victim.
But she sure gets treated like one by the media. That's despicable to let her go on tv right after being awarded guilty of murder 1 and then say how justified she was, or say anything at all ffs!!!. How that Ryan Burns made her feel safe and wouldn't push her to limits she didn't know she was capable of. That's so wrong against Travis who she just got convicted of killing and now gets to backhanded kick him and his family in the teeth. Fox10 has lost all credibility. Who's going to stop her though. She has showed us the price for saying no to Gash the Slash.
CNJ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's such BS!!
It's just not the same as someone telling you up front and personal!
Nite everyone!
but jodi is the star of that trial & live Impact statements would definately take attention off jodi. She won't allow that!!! I think she was behind the bomb threat - hoping it would cancel court - when that didn't work - she went to plan B-whatever that was??? Does anyone know what cancelled court?
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

CNJ wrote:
<quoted text> but jodi is the star of that trial & live Impact statements would definately take attention off jodi. She won't allow that!!! I think she was behind the bomb threat - hoping it would cancel court - when that didn't work - she went to plan B-whatever that was??? Does anyone know what cancelled court?
Well I do know they arrested the person who tweeted the bomb threat.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG,UZZA'
Get to the medical office fast,you have rambleitis symptoms
Trex that is so funny you said that...
This morning after I posted I said to myself," OK Rambler 2" LOL
At least my post are the TRUTH! Ahhahaha
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

HOJO:
"I am healthy I don't smoke"

When did she quit- When she got busted for growing pot on the roof when she was 14?

I guess I should quit calling her Mother - Mammy San and now refer to her as Saint San.

According to various Lawyers on TV Juan will be able to use the voice mail at the aggravation hearing.

Dam if she thought he was a 'bully' before wait until she sees him soon - very soon I haope.

GO JUAN GO !!! we are counting on you to get JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS AND HIS FAMILY !!

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason this borderline wants that is....
She won't be in control of everyone and everything because she has no clue what they are going to say and she doesn't want to have to face them. Because she doesn't know what they are going to say she can't plan her reaction.
I am going say the Judge says...NO WAY!
If she doesnt say No...get your pen and paper ready!

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
HOJO:
"I am healthy I don't smoke"
When did she quit- When she got busted for growing pot on the roof when she was 14?
I guess I should quit calling her Mother - Mammy San and now refer to her as Saint San.
According to various Lawyers on TV Juan will be able to use the voice mail at the aggravation hearing.
Dam if she thought he was a 'bully' before wait until she sees him soon - very soon I haope.
GO JUAN GO !!! we are counting on you to get JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS AND HIS FAMILY !!
AND...I haven't seen a county jail in a long ime that allows it anymore....
Hell, even the FEDS said NO MORE a couple years ago....and they made millions off selling them.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I do know they arrested the person who tweeted the bomb threat.
I am guessing it was RAMBLER...she did quit posting at the same time..hmmmmmm
:)~

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Troy explains how he got the Jodi Arias exclusive

PHOENIX -
FOX 10's exclusive one-on-one interview with Jodi Arias is generating a lot of conversation -- and people are asking why she chose to sit down with Troy Hayden. How did he land that exclusive interview?

Troy gave us his answer below:

I've been asked the question all day today. On my Twitter page and in person -- how did you get that interview? It was something I've been working on for more than 4 months.

This all started back in late January. I went to the Estrella Women's Jail to do a story on what it's like inside.

I learned that Jodi Arias was housed in a maximum security pod in the towers section of the jail.

I took my photographer back there and I met Jodi. At first I talked to her through her cell door.

Later, we talked out in the open, off-camera, and she told me some things she asked me to keep off the record. I said I would.

After about 45 minutes, as I got up to walk away, she shook my hand and said if I kept her comments off the record she would give me an interview when the trial was over.

A few days later, after the story aired, I sent her an Arizona postcard (it's all you can mail an inmate). I asked her if she saw the story and asked if the deal was still on.

A week later I was approached by a woman on the street. I didn't know who she was, but she said 'Troy, Jodi got your postcard and the deal is still on.'"

It turns out that woman's name is Donovan, a close friend of Jodi's who talks with her regularly. She is also the woman who tweeted for Jodi -- and that's how I broke the story that Jodi was tweeting from behind bars.

A day or two after that, I got this letter from the Estrella Jail.

It read,'She got your postcard. Thank you for keeping your end of the deal. She will keep hers provided you keep yours through the rest of the trial and keep this correspondence confidential and off the record. Thanks. P.S. all her incoming mail is read by state, so please do not contact again until after verdict.'

And then just this last Sunday, I got this voicemail message left for me at work.

"Hi Troy this is Jodi Arias... I'm a person of my word so I'll keep my word... that's that. good bye."

I sent the sheriff's office that voicemail, and they knew Jodi wanted to talk to me. They set things up on their end.

So since it was a first degree verdict, and I went straight from the courtroom where that verdict was read to the holding cells below the court.

Jodi was waiting for me there. That's how it was done.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22211896/20...
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>Trex that is so funny you said that...
This morning after I posted I said to myself," OK Rambler 2" LOL
At least my post are the TRUTH! Ahhahaha
No comparison 'twixt your comments and those of the roach.

Those you post are read and not ignored .
Jack

Forest Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Her chin was shaking like a massage pad in two occasions when the verdict was read. She was really terrified this time.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

STM wrote:
Troy explains how he got the Jodi Arias exclusive
PHOENIX -
FOX 10's exclusive one-on-one interview with Jodi Arias is generating a lot of conversation -- and people are asking why she chose to sit down with Troy Hayden. How did he land that exclusive interview?
Troy gave us his answer below:
I've been asked the question all day today. On my Twitter page and in person -- how did you get that interview? It was something I've been working on for more than 4 months.
This all started back in late January. I went to the Estrella Women's Jail to do a story on what it's like inside.
I learned that Jodi Arias was housed in a maximum security pod in the towers section of the jail.
I took my photographer back there and I met Jodi. At first I talked to her through her cell door.
Later, we talked out in the open, off-camera, and she told me some things she asked me to keep off the record. I said I would.
After about 45 minutes, as I got up to walk away, she shook my hand and said if I kept her comments off the record she would give me an interview when the trial was over.
A few days later, after the story aired, I sent her an Arizona postcard (it's all you can mail an inmate). I asked her if she saw the story and asked if the deal was still on.
A week later I was approached by a woman on the street. I didn't know who she was, but she said 'Troy, Jodi got your postcard and the deal is still on.'"
It turns out that woman's name is Donovan, a close friend of Jodi's who talks with her regularly. She is also the woman who tweeted for Jodi -- and that's how I broke the story that Jodi was tweeting from behind bars.
A day or two after that, I got this letter from the Estrella Jail.
It read,'She got your postcard. Thank you for keeping your end of the deal. She will keep hers provided you keep yours through the rest of the trial and keep this correspondence confidential and off the record. Thanks. P.S. all her incoming mail is read by state, so please do not contact again until after verdict.'
And then just this last Sunday, I got this voicemail message left for me at work.
"Hi Troy this is Jodi Arias... I'm a person of my word so I'll keep my word... that's that. good bye."
I sent the sheriff's office that voicemail, and they knew Jodi wanted to talk to me. They set things up on their end.
So since it was a first degree verdict, and I went straight from the courtroom where that verdict was read to the holding cells below the court.
Jodi was waiting for me there. That's how it was done.
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22211896/20...
LOL! How frightfully 'cloak and dagger' I bet if this event is shown in the movie they will have fog machines pumping out fog- gaslight street lamps and some very eerie Background music.

Too bad they can't have Sidney Greenstreet to portray Donavon.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Snipped form HoJo's horrorscope..

....'If you've been meaning to extend your social life by joining a club or society, this is the perfect time to take the plunge. It might work out a lot better than you'd hoped.'

LOL - MENSA perhaps ????

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Jack wrote:
Her chin was shaking like a massage pad in two occasions when the verdict was read. She was really terrified this time.
IMO her voicemail to Troy....I get the expression she thought NO WAY would she get 1 st degree...if you listen to it..IF "BY CHANCE "I WOULD GET 1st degree..otherwise if it's 2nd or lower..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,021 - 18,040 of25,694
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,034,795
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 min Marley 70,222
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Patriot AKA Bozo 43,049
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 58 min Sami 95,859
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Lon Spector 478,331
The Power of Dreams {psychology} 1 hr mythsdreams 1
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr LizW 17,344
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE