Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 856)

Showing posts 17,101 - 17,120 of25,735
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
GLOOMY DAYS

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

LOL! Gloo does not hiss and click like a rabid Cockroach desperate for a reply to her comments.
Nor does she have a stiff neck from having her head shoved up her arse much like a Red Deer inbred.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHA - BAM BAM SHAZAM ALAKAZAM !!
GLOOMY DAYS

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Spooky Mulder wrote:
Once again, Rambler has chosen to reply incoherently to one of my posts. What interview? Whose the she we're "chittering" about? Since I don't watch HLN, I have no idea who the hell you are talking about. What you think are ambiguous cryptic CLUES, are just the ramblings of a diseased mind.
What a surprise ! LOL have you ever known the hissing clicking Cockroach to do anything other than that?

With a hiss hiss here - and a click click there - here a hiss there a click everywhere a click hiss. Same thing as she did on the State thread.

Her depraved posts are certainly not worth a penny

LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!
GLOOMY DAYS

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

My links dont seem to work unless you right click then click open.. But here goes..
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/06/exclusi... .
A few heartfelt words from an amazing man Travis IMO.

Dr. Drew tonight..

'One of the closest people in Travis Alexander’s life was his friend and co-worker Chris Hughes.

Hughes came to know Alexander well and was aware of what went on in his life. As a result, Hughes became familiar with Jodi Arias and her relationship with his friend.

Exclusive photos: Travis Alexander with Chris Hughes

On Monday night, HLN’s Dr. Drew played an exclusive audio clip of Alexander speaking about what Hughes meant to him.

In part, Alexander said,“I am just grateful. This man is my salvation because I am able to do a lot of things that I otherwise wouldn't be able to do.”
Tex Waiting

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that you accidently posted this to Gloomy instead of Rambler.
Yes, it was dark in my bedroom and my spouse was thrashing around. I will find a rambler post and correct the error. Apologies to Gloomy. Don't leave. You're a hoot.
Tex Waiting

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

I have a former friend who rambles like Rambler. They have a scrambled egg brain from their daily drinking of either Scotch or Rum or both. They are starting to get ascites and wearing what looks like male maternity shirts. They smoke also. They look 20 years older than they are. I'm glad to have skipped all those vices. Something tells me you probably smoke, drink, gamble and shop the clearance racks in the Plus size for $3 a pop just like Thing 1 and Thing 2 in the court room (the twins).

Anyway, I heard a rumor that the jury has reached a verdict but wanted to sleep on it and present it in the morning when fresh. Maybe they want the Photo_Ho to stew in her own juice overnight. Also, if it is murder 1 or Felony murder,
when would they start phase II of the trial?

So many have crowed about her walking like CA. It's a totally different case. Thankfully, I didn't waste my like watching other cases and I can't wait for this one to be over. I've probably wasted a month off and on.
GLOOMY DAYS

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Tex Waiting wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was dark in my bedroom and my spouse was thrashing around. I will find a rambler post and correct the error. Apologies to Gloomy. Don't leave. You're a hoot.
No problem at all - I figured you had goofed a tad.

Even the 12 Brilliant inbreds from Pinella fkd up so you are allowed to do so.
GLOOMY DAYS

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

OMG- My memory fog just cleared- Anyone here remember C.Rich - The one Web would always do C&Ps of- The same one that drooled over the pendulous breasts of the Orlando Kid Killer and caused Days to have more orgasms then a 12 yr old girl ?

No word from him on the silicone implants of HoHJode so far Eh ??

Looks as tho he went back to political rants and making filthy lucre from book sales. LOL !

Loyalty is but a fleeting thing as proven by the Orlando Kid Killer hats on the state thread. LOL!

We have to take pooch KT to her cardiologist tomorrow put a word in to the Hury to wait until I get back home hokay.
GLOOMY DAYS

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Hury S/B Jury - but you all knew that.

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
OMG- My memory fog just cleared- Anyone here remember C.Rich - The one Web would always do C&Ps of- The same one that drooled over the pendulous breasts of the Orlando Kid Killer and caused Days to have more orgasms then a 12 yr old girl ?
No word from him on the silicone implants of HoHJode so far Eh ??
Looks as tho he went back to political rants and making filthy lucre from book sales. LOL !
Loyalty is but a fleeting thing as proven by the Orlando Kid Killer hats on the state thread. LOL!
We have to take pooch KT to her cardiologist tomorrow put a word in to the Hury to wait until I get back home hokay.
You must be guilty of SOMETHING if you know how many orgasms a 12 yr old girl has!!

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Tex Waiting wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a former friend who rambles like you. They have a scrambled egg brain from their daily drinking of either Scotch or Rum or both. They are starting to get ascites and wearing what looks like male maternity shirts. They smoke also. They look 20 years older than they are. I'm glad to have skipped all those vices. Something tells me you probably smoke, drink, gamble and shop the clearance racks in the Plus size for $3 a pop just like Thing 1 and Thing 2 in the court room (the twins).
Hi Tex, I don't drink! Them other thangs you were posting about, well they are not sins at that Mormon place, are they? Dog, I hope not. I do weigh 95 lbs and have to shop in the Minus size area but I run into them ugly twins every now and then while out. Seems like they were in the electric area, razors that is. BTW, what the hell are ascites? I probably have them 'cause I smoke them cigs from Moldavia, much cheaper than Winston at Bob's Zippy Mart! I read in The Secret that I can't tell anyone here what the link is though.

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Merrylands, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 16, 2008
Auto Suggestion
One of the most impactful things I have learned was from the Author Napoleon Hill. He has taught a great deal about thoughts being things and the more intensly we focus on the achievement of something the more "the law of attraction" works in our favor. To enhance this principal he recommended "Auto Suggestion" or vocally exclaiming what we want to do, be and have.
<snip>
And how will all of this benefit me in this the best year of my life? I will be worthy of all the great blessings the Lord has to offer. I will have a 32 inch waste and be at my Pinnacle health. I will have earned the six figure ring, succeeded at real estate, and have multiple streams of income from my other entrepreneurial endeavors.
http://travisalexander.blogspot.ca/
Wonder why it was decided to write real estate selling out of Travis's story?
waste?
waist
Potty Mouth Casey

Hialeah, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Even the judge knew I killed Caylee.

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Merrylands, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Tex Waiting wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to tell people she was using this as a launching pad to get famous or infamous. She's hoping for manslaughter so she can get out in a few years and still have her clothing line for "survivors",
her fake art work, and maybe a line of jail food for those felons with finicky palates. Her mom and aunt must be so proud. Is lil sis jealous?
thoughts like that crossed my mind.
If she got out sooner rather than later she might be able to make money off this.
Remember octomom was offered 1million by an adult entertainment company but refused it and now she is doing stripping.
Well it worked for kim and paris. I guess a girl can dream
Tex Waiting

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Pharmabill wrote:
<quoted text>
thoughts like that crossed my mind.
If she got out sooner rather than later she might be able to make money off this.
Remember octomom was offered 1million by an adult entertainment company but refused it and now she is doing stripping.
Well it worked for kim and paris. I guess a girl can dream
After you posted about the androgen syndrome, I looked and sure enough she looks odd down there. Now, I'm being called names on one of the other threads. Thanks. Now, I'm being trolled to pieces for answering your question on the Defense thread on the Phoenix site. Thank goodness they probably will have a verdict tomorrow. What is wrong with the Cali crew on there?
southerngirl

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Potty Mouth Casey wrote:
Even the judge knew I killed Caylee.
Everybody knows.....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Pharmabill wrote:
<quoted text>
waste?
waist
It doesn't appear he excelled at spelling and grammar - I noticed he couldn't spell ridiculous" properly either.

The story of his childhood doesn't quite mesh with the other storyline either - appears he was prone to exaggeration.....

Reading it, I would never guess it was written by a 30 year old, especially by his reference to "kids". Others may disagree but IMO overall the writing expresses him to be extremely egotistical and self-centered ........

MONDAY, MAY 5, 2008

Introduction to "Raising You"
Alright kids after much deliberation, I have decided to post the introduction to the book I am writing. It is not Biographical although it may seem that way from the introduction. It is heavy and I hesitated posting it because it is only partially edited and very revealing..........
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

SUPERIOR COURT OF ARIZONA MARICOPA COUNTY
CR2008-031021-001 DT
04/30/2013

LET THE RECORD REFLECT present for the City of Gilbert are: Kelly Schwab, Patricia Ronan, Lt. John Lyle, Officer Chris Robinson, Sgt/ Jesse Sanger.

Discussion is held.

10:39 a.m. All parties for the City of Gilbert are dismissed.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Jodi Arias verdict: What is it like sharing your name with a murder victim? Ask Travis Alexander
By: Brian Webb

GILBERT, AZ - What is it like sharing your name with a famous murder victim? A Travis Alexander who lives in Gilbert, Arizona knows all too well.

He first found out about the other Travis Alexander after he was killed five years ago.

more --
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_southeas...

What are the odds this other Travis Alexander, same age, pops put of the woodwork from the same city which Travis's said clothing company CAFGSS appears to have been registered from?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

I'm not convinced CAFGSS is a clothing company at all. That's not a name with any sort of brand appeal......it can't even be pronounced.

Besides, for example the initials CAFCASS stand for this:

Children and Family Court Advisory and Support Service
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children_and_Fam...

Therefore it would make sense CAF stands for Children and Family GSS?(of Gays?) Support Service?

Purely speculation but the title of a book RAISING YOU would seem to be associated to raising kids.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

whataboutcaylee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Tex, I don't drink! Them other thangs you were posting about, well they are not sins at that Mormon place, are they? Dog, I hope not. I do weigh 95 lbs and have to shop in the Minus size area but I run into them ugly twins every now and then while out. Seems like they were in the electric area, razors that is. BTW, what the hell are ascites? I probably have them 'cause I smoke them cigs from Moldavia, much cheaper than Winston at Bob's Zippy Mart! I read in The Secret that I can't tell anyone here what the link is though.
Ascites-accumulation of fluid in the tissues of the abdomen. Edema but not in your feet and ankles, in your belly.

I have wine occasionally but no cigs(asthma) and since I was stuck on Prednisone gor over two years, my size 2 days are over. Right now, I'm having a battle of the boobs. Suckers are too big and really cute tops don't fit. I swear, it's always something.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,101 - 17,120 of25,735
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••