Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Perhaps they should just find a good Taxidermist and once the job is done then the body could be returned to the radical muslim cult that trained him..

'There may be no place in the earth for Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

One of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects has been dead more than two weeks after a dramatic showdown with police in Watertown, Mass., on April 19.

But officials and his family still don't know where Tsarnaev, an ethnic Chechen who turned to conservative Islam, will be buried.'

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Which impostor? There's a huge business with dozens of Judge Perry lookalikes. Don't be surprised if you see one at the next party you attend.
And it was the twitter imposter of Judge Perry who accepted the party invite, right?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
55 mins on Friday - 3.50 hrs this morning deliberation.
HLN can only continue to prosper if the deliberation goes on for months.

Every few days the jurors will pass a question to the judge......what that question might indicate will be the topic of great debate for days on end......

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
My aunt was big on musicals so I've seen all of them up until the 70's..we watched Oklahoma! numerous times and I must say it's really good (if you like musicals about stalkers, this is for you)..but I'd have to say my favorite is The Music Man..oh we've got trouble...it starts with T and rhymes with P and stands for pool! LOL so good:D
Thanks. I'd forgotten about that one. I loved Robert Preston in that.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's what I presumed.
I continue to question the legalites behind storyline in this trial, where the jury is given options to convict a defendant of crimes she was never indicted with. I notice no other similar real life case where that has occurred........the plot line is reminiscent of a jury being given a case of a killing in which to deliberate on, and they are to determine how it occurred, as if the state has been absolved in any responsibility in proving it's case.
If that were so, why not charge EVERY person who causes the death of another - that's cruel not to let the victim live - with 1st degree murder and let the jury work it out - forget ANY 2nd degree or manslaughter charges EVER.
You are Pharmbill asking yourself questions because everyone else hates you. LOL
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Does Jodi still think jury won't convict her?

•Alexander was stabbed 29 times, shot, throat slashed
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

http://wildabouttrial.com/one_off/jury-rehear... … Jury rehears instructions in Pa.#abortion clinic deaths.#Gossnell #CriminalJustice #News #Law #Trial #court
Cheyenne Autumn

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Since the jury was never sequestered, if Jodi is found guilty of murder 1, can the defense try to claim the jury was tainted and therefore come in with appeals?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

ORLANDO, Fla.(AP)- The judge who presided over the trial of Casey Anthony says he believes there was enough evidence to convict the Florida mother who was acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter.

Judge Belvin Perry told NBC's "Today" show on Monday that he believes there was sufficient evidence for a first-degree murder conviction, even though much of it was circumstantial.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

Certainly......we must believe a judicial chief judge doesn't believe the justice system works.....Something must be happening in the impending future in a courtroom in the Florida 9th circuit which requires this silly attempt to assassinate his character.

:-)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
Since the jury was never sequestered, if Jodi is found guilty of murder 1, can the defense try to claim the jury was tainted and therefore come in with appeals?
In the case of a conviction, the prosecutor left enough holes that the Titanic could pass through.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
ORLANDO, Fla.(AP)- The judge who presided over the trial of Casey Anthony says he believes there was enough evidence to convict the Florida mother who was acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter.
Judge Belvin Perry told NBC's "Today" show on Monday that he believes there was sufficient evidence for a first-degree murder conviction, even though much of it was circumstantial.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Certainly......we must believe a judicial chief judge doesn't believe the justice system works.....Something must be happening in the impending future in a courtroom in the Florida 9th circuit which requires this silly attempt to assassinate his character.
:-)
Casey turned into a loser like you did. LOL
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Casey Anthony was acquitted of first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. The jury deliberated 10 hours and 40 minutes.

Jerry Sandusky was found guilty of 45 of 48 counts of child sex abuse after a jury deliberated for more than 20 hours over two days.

After almost 14 hours, jurors found Drew Peterson guilty in the death of fourth wife, Kathleen Savio.

The jury in the Conrad Murray trial found him guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson after about nine hours of jury deliberations.

In 1995, O.J. Simpson was acquitted of two counts of murder in the deaths of his wife, Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman. Jurors deliberated for less than four hours.

Jurors from the second Phil Spector trial deliberated for 30 hours and convicted him of second-degree murder in the death of Lana Clarkson.

After 35 hours of deliberations, stretched out over nine days, jurors acquitted Robert Blake of first-degree murder in his wife's death.

Scott Peterson was convicted of first-degree and second-degree murder for killing his wife and their unborn child. The jury deliberated for seven days.

After four days of deliberations, the Menendez brothers were convicted of two counts of first-degree murder for killing their parents.

Steven Hayes was convicted of capital murder in the deaths of three members of the Petit family. The jury deliberated four hours.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

n-dis-grace wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Pharmbill asking yourself questions because everyone else hates you. LOL
Did I win a capper award? LOL
Angel

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks that way - to do could cause you to wear a very tight collar and lose your head in the process.
JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS AND HIS FAMILY !!
Just think about it... if you're going to commit a crime there you have to first deal with Detective Flores, then Prosecutor Martinez... THEN when your convicted .. oh my you have to deal with.. Sheriff Joe...
LOL
Cheyenne Autumn

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
In the case of a conviction, the prosecutor left enough holes that the Titanic could pass through.
It's the defense who left all of those holes and anyone who can't see that is either willfully blind, or deaf.
Angel

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
http://wildabouttrial.com/one_off/jury-rehear... … Jury rehears instructions in Pa.#abortion clinic deaths.#Gossnell #CriminalJustice #News #Law #Trial #court
Oh man, I hope that jury hangs that murderer.
Racism my arse... this guy was a one man executioner for his own race. He would have been one of Hitler's top generals.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

min ago

How many various types of possible charges were written into the jurors instructions which the jury must consider (regardless that she wasn't indicted for anything but 1st degree murder), did anyone keep count?

There was at least a half a dozen. The instructions read if the jury doesn't unanimously find her guilty of 1st degree, then they must consider if she's guilty of 2nd degree and so on down the ladder to eventually she could be found innocent.

Therefore the more time that passes, the less likelihood of her being convicted of the more serious charges..........I'm a little surprised leaving a dog unattended wasn't one of the lesser.
Cheyenne Autumn

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

After seeing and hearing the evidence in this trial, I don't see how it could be anything but murder one. I highly doubt that Jodi will go free. I think Arizona may be hotter then Florida. Let's hope the sun hasn't "scrambled" the jury's brains or that brain fog is contagious. Can't imagine what poor Travis family is going through right now. JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS.
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Heading out - I will be even more irate than the Killer Lovers if the verdict comes in whilst I'm gone.

Maybe I should Just have her shave my head to speed things up - I still think later today.

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS
southerngirl

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
That was an interesting interview with Judge Perry This AM on the Today's Show.
He said, " Casey was two faced, he felt she was guilty.". He was standing by the holding cell when her atorney's went in to offer her a plea ( involuntary manslaughter) he said....there was so much screaming and four letter words coming out of that room. Then her attorneys tried to say she was incompedent t to proceed.
He had to read the verdict twice , he couldn't believe it!!!
Crossing fingers this Jury isn't as stupid!!!!
JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!
Good Morning everyone!
LMAO at Judge Perry -- good for him!

You know, I ALMOST feel sorry for those still representing KKC. When the day comes they WAKE-UP and finally dump that worthless POS -- LOOK OUT!!

Hoping JA's jury does their JOB.

JUSTICE for TRAVIS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando
•••