GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

#18345 May 6, 2013
Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

http://wildabouttrial.com/one_off/jury-rehear... Jury rehears instructions in Pa.#abortion clinic deaths.#Gossnell #CriminalJustice #News #Law #Trial #court
Cheyenne Autumn

Bethlehem, PA

#18346 May 6, 2013
Since the jury was never sequestered, if Jodi is found guilty of murder 1, can the defense try to claim the jury was tainted and therefore come in with appeals?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#18347 May 6, 2013
ORLANDO, Fla.(AP)- The judge who presided over the trial of Casey Anthony says he believes there was enough evidence to convict the Florida mother who was acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter.

Judge Belvin Perry told NBC's "Today" show on Monday that he believes there was sufficient evidence for a first-degree murder conviction, even though much of it was circumstantial.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

Certainly......we must believe a judicial chief judge doesn't believe the justice system works.....Something must be happening in the impending future in a courtroom in the Florida 9th circuit which requires this silly attempt to assassinate his character.

:-)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#18348 May 6, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
Since the jury was never sequestered, if Jodi is found guilty of murder 1, can the defense try to claim the jury was tainted and therefore come in with appeals?
In the case of a conviction, the prosecutor left enough holes that the Titanic could pass through.
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

#18350 May 6, 2013
Casey Anthony was acquitted of first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. The jury deliberated 10 hours and 40 minutes.

Jerry Sandusky was found guilty of 45 of 48 counts of child sex abuse after a jury deliberated for more than 20 hours over two days.

After almost 14 hours, jurors found Drew Peterson guilty in the death of fourth wife, Kathleen Savio.

The jury in the Conrad Murray trial found him guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson after about nine hours of jury deliberations.

In 1995, O.J. Simpson was acquitted of two counts of murder in the deaths of his wife, Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman. Jurors deliberated for less than four hours.

Jurors from the second Phil Spector trial deliberated for 30 hours and convicted him of second-degree murder in the death of Lana Clarkson.

After 35 hours of deliberations, stretched out over nine days, jurors acquitted Robert Blake of first-degree murder in his wife's death.

Scott Peterson was convicted of first-degree and second-degree murder for killing his wife and their unborn child. The jury deliberated for seven days.

After four days of deliberations, the Menendez brothers were convicted of two counts of first-degree murder for killing their parents.

Steven Hayes was convicted of capital murder in the deaths of three members of the Petit family. The jury deliberated four hours.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#18351 May 6, 2013
n-dis-grace wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Pharmbill asking yourself questions because everyone else hates you. LOL
Did I win a capper award? LOL
Angel

Blytheville, AR

#18352 May 6, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks that way - to do could cause you to wear a very tight collar and lose your head in the process.
JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS AND HIS FAMILY !!
Just think about it... if you're going to commit a crime there you have to first deal with Detective Flores, then Prosecutor Martinez... THEN when your convicted .. oh my you have to deal with.. Sheriff Joe...
LOL
Cheyenne Autumn

Bethlehem, PA

#18353 May 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
In the case of a conviction, the prosecutor left enough holes that the Titanic could pass through.
It's the defense who left all of those holes and anyone who can't see that is either willfully blind, or deaf.
Angel

Blytheville, AR

#18354 May 6, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
http://wildabouttrial.com/one_off/jury-rehear... Jury rehears instructions in Pa.#abortion clinic deaths.#Gossnell #CriminalJustice #News #Law #Trial #court
Oh man, I hope that jury hangs that murderer.
Racism my arse... this guy was a one man executioner for his own race. He would have been one of Hitler's top generals.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#18355 May 6, 2013
min ago

How many various types of possible charges were written into the jurors instructions which the jury must consider (regardless that she wasn't indicted for anything but 1st degree murder), did anyone keep count?

There was at least a half a dozen. The instructions read if the jury doesn't unanimously find her guilty of 1st degree, then they must consider if she's guilty of 2nd degree and so on down the ladder to eventually she could be found innocent.

Therefore the more time that passes, the less likelihood of her being convicted of the more serious charges..........I'm a little surprised leaving a dog unattended wasn't one of the lesser.
Cheyenne Autumn

Bethlehem, PA

#18356 May 6, 2013
After seeing and hearing the evidence in this trial, I don't see how it could be anything but murder one. I highly doubt that Jodi will go free. I think Arizona may be hotter then Florida. Let's hope the sun hasn't "scrambled" the jury's brains or that brain fog is contagious. Can't imagine what poor Travis family is going through right now. JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS.
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

#18357 May 6, 2013
Heading out - I will be even more irate than the Killer Lovers if the verdict comes in whilst I'm gone.

Maybe I should Just have her shave my head to speed things up - I still think later today.

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#18358 May 6, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
That was an interesting interview with Judge Perry This AM on the Today's Show.
He said, " Casey was two faced, he felt she was guilty.". He was standing by the holding cell when her atorney's went in to offer her a plea ( involuntary manslaughter) he said....there was so much screaming and four letter words coming out of that room. Then her attorneys tried to say she was incompedent t to proceed.
He had to read the verdict twice , he couldn't believe it!!!
Crossing fingers this Jury isn't as stupid!!!!
JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!
Good Morning everyone!
LMAO at Judge Perry -- good for him!

You know, I ALMOST feel sorry for those still representing KKC. When the day comes they WAKE-UP and finally dump that worthless POS -- LOOK OUT!!

Hoping JA's jury does their JOB.

JUSTICE for TRAVIS.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#18359 May 6, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I ALMOST feel sorry for those still representing KKC. When the day comes they WAKE-UP and finally dump that worthless POS -- LOOK OUT!!
JUSTICE for TRAVIS.
Holly Hughs needs to shut her tater trap! Can't stand her..still waiting and worrying the longer this goes on.
JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

#18360 May 6, 2013
I be back - Have to admit this shaven head looks very chic- Even had time to stop by the store and buy one of those elasticized ribbons Mommas put on the heads of bald headed babes. I got a blue one.

Plan on wearing it with my blue Boa next time Marce and I go the the all men strip joint in C.V.

Of course she will try to get Oneuppance - Silly old Silly that she is- Not only is CV behind LA in the weather BUT is also waaay behind us in ......... Nuff said.
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

#18361 May 6, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
JUSTICE for TRAVIS.
LMAO At the sarcasm of Judge Perry when he compared the Orlando Smarmy Fatboy Lawyer to a used car salesman-

Judge Perry was being kind to the Orlando Smarmy Lawyer - Since most who followed that case knew he was nought but a 'Used Bikini Salesman"

How many books did he sell ???????
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

#18362 May 6, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
After seeing and hearing the evidence in this trial, I don't see how it could be anything but murder one. I highly doubt that Jodi will go free. I think Arizona may be hotter then Florida. Let's hope the sun hasn't "scrambled" the jury's brains or that brain fog is contagious. Can't imagine what poor Travis family is going through right now. JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS.
Thankfully Juan left enough big holes for the Titanic to pass thru - Without which Flicka would never ever been able to get his fat gut and arse in the courtroom.

YoYo should be very grateful that Juan did not ask for a medical release from those suffering from ringworm.
Sweet 53

Honolulu, HI

#18363 May 6, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually memories of the defense team remind me of watching Looney Tunes..
I was shocked that HoJo as Bugsy Bunny didn't demand that she be allowed to question Dr. Jill whereby she would have walked to the witness stand and said " DUH WHATS UP DOC"
To which Yo You as Elmer Fudd would have called Juan a 'SILLY WABBIT'
Then Flicka as Porky Pig at the conclusion of his closing arguments would have said ' THAT'S ALL FOLKS"
Can always count on you for an LOL~~~!!!
Muchly appreciated!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#18364 May 6, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO At the sarcasm of Judge Perry when he compared the Orlando Smarmy Fatboy Lawyer to a used car salesman-
Judge Perry was being kind to the Orlando Smarmy Lawyer - Since most who followed that case knew he was nought but a 'Used Bikini Salesman"
How many books did he sell ???????
Perhaps Judge Perry's imposter doesn't realize the Criminal Trial Judge has the final say after receiving the verdict from the jurors and Judge Perry was therefore as responsible for the acquittal of Casey Anthony as the jury?

Criminal law
A verdict of guilty in a criminal case is generally followed by a judgment of conviction rendered by the judge, which in turn be followed by sentencing.

In U.S. legal nomenclature, the verdict is the finding of the jury on the questions of fact submitted to it. Once the court (the judge) receives the verdict, the judge enters judgment on the verdict. The judgment of the court is the final order in the case. If the defendant is found guilty, he can choose to appeal the case to the local Court of Appeals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verdict
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

#18365 May 6, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
So very true Chey..
Yes indeed- So often many of us - myself included are so busy commenting on the guilt of the HoJo that we forget the anguish the family of the SLAUGHTERED Travis must be feeling.

He was a Brother whose zest for life was an inspiration to so many.

A little boy abused by meth addict parents - A lttle boy who grew to be a man - Who dared to reach for the highest star to make this world a better place.

And despite his slaughter his star is still an inspiration to many.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 10 min bunner 488,873
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,129,017
Please don't visit SeaWorld, Bob Barker asks in... (Jun '11) 11 min John 141
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min gcaveman1 47,578
Rick Scott - before you vote 2 hr Florida voter 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr King George 96,529
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr janeschinhair 17,720
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]