Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#18138 May 5, 2013
__LovrGurL__ wrote:
<quoted text>
We could care less about your Mexican Ho Sister, go troll your own neighborhood.
Amazing, you and Ironman found Avi's at the same time!!!! I think you should know that arguing with yourself isn't considered the picture of mental health.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#18139 May 5, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing, you and Ironman found Avi's at the same time!!!! I think you should know that arguing with yourself isn't considered the picture of mental health.
You are brilliant, yes we are the same person. How you figure this stuff out is just amazing. Idiot.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#18140 May 5, 2013
__LovrGurL__ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are brilliant, yes we are the same person. How you figure this stuff out is just amazing. Idiot.
That's why I joined the FBI.
Death Row for Jo

Spring, TX

#18141 May 5, 2013
https://twitter.com/JodiAnnArias

Are these really her "dick_tated" tweets ? She is facing death row and she is annoyed the commissary wagon didn't come around? No shampoo and cheetos for you along with the Sobe water her Sobe_Mott Robotic attorney drinks.
She reminds me of a Stepford's Wife reject, JLW. She tries to be all perfect with her suits and heels.
Angel

Blytheville, AR

#18142 May 5, 2013
I don't condone violence of any kind but I would find it ironic if one of Arias' "roommates" got mad at her and broke all her fingers and both hands...
solution...
no more disgusting, BAD 'art work' from the
"Mesa Massacre Monster"
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

#18143 May 5, 2013
Hope you all didn't just eat breakfast - She has the wierdest teeth -in fact has what looks like 2 fangs next to her rabbit incisors....

She is sooooooo happy to be on trial facing the DP or LWOP. What was her I.Q. again ????

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/05/03/ari...
You Oughta Know

Spring, TX

#18144 May 5, 2013
Angel wrote:
I don't condone violence of any kind but I would find it ironic if one of Arias' "roommates" got mad at her and broke all her fingers and both hands...
solution...
no more disgusting, BAD 'art work' from the
"Mesa Massacre Monster"
It might keep her from flipping off people, making slitting throat motions at the prosecutor when he is trying to convince the jury they have met the elements of Murder 1 - either premeditated or felony murder, from wielding knives, from shooting guns, from being able to climb if she tries to escape.
Kind of like declawing a cat who is going to live indoors.

I don't advocate violence either, but for some reason her courtroom antics and looking at how she slaughtered another human being creates a visceral response.

Can we blame her love of Alanis Morrisette? She had her hair as long as Alanis when she got arrested. Maybe she was a legend in her own mind.

The lyrics she wanted TVA to listen to. I believe it was on the tape. Please, i don't want to go back and listen to her fake o's again. lol

"You Oughta Know"

I want you to know, that I'm happy for you
I wish nothing but the best for you both
An older version of me
Is she perverted like me
Would she go down on you in a theatre
Does she speak eloquently
And would she have your baby
I'm sure she'd make a really excellent mother

'cause the love that you gave that we made wasn't able
To make it enough for you to be open wide, no
And every time you speak her name
Does she know how you told me you'd hold me
Until you died, till you died
But you're still alive

And I'm here to remind you
Of the mess you left when you went away
It's not fair to deny me
Of the cross I bear that you gave to me
You, you, you oughta know

You seem very well, things look peaceful
I'm not quite as well, I thought you should know
Did you forget about me Mr. Duplicity
I hate to bug you in the middle of dinner
It was a slap in the face how quickly I was replaced
Are you thinking of me when you fuck her?

Until you died, til you died
But you're still alive

It's not fair to deny me

'cause the joke that you laid on the bed that was me
And I'm not gonna fade
As soon as you close your eyes and you know it
And every time I scratch my nails down someone else's back
I hope you feel it...well can you feel it

Well, I'm here to remind you
It's not fair to deny me

Alanis Morrissette 1995?
Angel

Blytheville, AR

#18145 May 5, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
Hope you all didn't just eat breakfast - She has the wierdest teeth -in fact has what looks like 2 fangs next to her rabbit incisors....
She is sooooooo happy to be on trial facing the DP or LWOP. What was her I.Q. again ????
http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/05/03/ari...
I always thought she had ugly teeth... all confused ... couldn't make up their minds if they wanted to be 'vampire teeth'... or 'rabbit teeth'.
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

#18146 May 5, 2013
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I always thought she had ugly teeth... all confused ... couldn't make up their minds if they wanted to be 'vampire teeth'... or 'rabbit teeth'.
Not too many choices left for her actually - After all KC has the monopoly on Horse / Jackass teeth.

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#18147 May 5, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
My kitty was sweet enough to leave a mouse under the bed for me. My doggies aren't stealthly enough to catch anything. All I have to do is whisper "squirrel" and they're bolting outside, biting each other's butts, trying to get through the doggie door first. Barking and snarling all the way to catch them thar squirrels. Really funny.
The magic word for my 2 is to tell them to go get that booger, booger,booger, booger! They flip and flop getting out the door, yapping all the way.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#18148 May 5, 2013
You Oughta Know wrote:
<quoted text>
It might keep her from flipping off people, making slitting throat motions at the prosecutor when he is trying to convince the jury they have met the elements of Murder 1 - either premeditated or felony murder, from wielding knives, from shooting guns, from being able to climb if she tries to escape.
Kind of like declawing a cat who is going to live indoors.
I don't advocate violence either, but for some reason her courtroom antics and looking at how she slaughtered another human being creates a visceral response.
Can we blame her love of Alanis Morrisette? She had her hair as long as Alanis when she got arrested. Maybe she was a legend in her own mind.
The lyrics she wanted TVA to listen to. I believe it was on the tape. Please, i don't want to go back and listen to her fake o's again. lol
"You Oughta Know"
I want you to know, that I'm happy for you
I wish nothing but the best for you both
An older version of me
Is she perverted like me
Would she go down on you in a theatre
Does she speak eloquently
And would she have your baby
I'm sure she'd make a really excellent mother
Until you died, till you died
But you're still alive
It's not fair to deny me
You seem very well, things look peaceful
I'm not quite as well, I thought you should know
Did you forget about me Mr. Duplicity
I hate to bug you in the middle of dinner
It was a slap in the face how quickly I was replaced
Are you thinking of me when you fuck her?
Until you died, til you died
But you're still alive
It's not fair to deny me
'cause the joke that you laid on the bed that was me
And I'm not gonna fade
As soon as you close your eyes and you know it
And every time I scratch my nails down someone else's back
I hope you feel it...well can you feel it
Well, I'm here to remind you
It's not fair to deny me
Alanis Morrissette 1995?
This song is about Alanis' ex, Dave Coulier. He used to be on the show "Full House".
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

#18149 May 5, 2013
Have to admit my ignorance on this - But can anyone tell me what will occur tomorrow whist the jury starts deliberation - Will spectators be there & the Lawyers
I know family and lawyers are told to stay close for reading of the verdict but just curious what kind of day it will be tomorrow.
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

#18150 May 5, 2013
Reminds me of the Orlando Kid Killer case...

'Arias who claimed to be selling her sketches to help pay her family's travel expenses during the trial - has just become outright greedy. While the taxpayers are footing the bill for a $1.4 million dollar trial for Arias, she is making thousands of (unreported) dollars through art sales and other online donations? I.R.S., are you hearing this? Unreported income.'

http://mycrimetime.blogspot.com/2013/04/is-jo...
In And Out Burger

Spring, TX

#18151 May 5, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
This song is about Alanis' ex, Dave Coulier. He used to be on the show "Full House".
Yes, I figured it out. She flipped out over the goofy guy on Full House?

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

Do you remember JoHo had her hair as long as Alanis's and she sang Alanis Morrissette songs to TVA over the phone. She even tried out for Estrella's version of American Idol. I don't care for Alanis's voice, but I think I would take it over JoHo's.

Who was with JoHO at the In and Out Burger? Does anyone know.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#18152 May 5, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
Have to admit my ignorance on this - But can anyone tell me what will occur tomorrow whist the jury starts deliberation - Will spectators be there & the Lawyers
I know family and lawyers are told to stay close for reading of the verdict but just curious what kind of day it will be tomorrow.
Nothing will be happening while the jury is in the deliberation room, except for non-stop jaw-flapping by HLN commentators & guests. Nothing goes on in the courtroom.

As Nancy Grace said Friday evening,'We are on VERDICT WATCH! We are camped out in front of the courthouse.' Did she think the jury members would come back from their homes at 11 o'clock to deliberate some more?

All this self-importance cracks me up.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#18153 May 5, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing will be happening while the jury is in the deliberation room, except for non-stop jaw-flapping by HLN commentators & guests. Nothing goes on in the courtroom.
As Nancy Grace said Friday evening,'We are on VERDICT WATCH! We are camped out in front of the courthouse.' Did she think the jury members would come back from their homes at 11 o'clock to deliberate some more?
Which is why I am not watching anything about it. Heck, my CNN app will let me know as soon as the verdict comes in.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#18154 May 5, 2013
searcherfinder wrote:
<quoted text>
The magic word for my 2 is to tell them to go get that booger, booger,booger, booger! They flip and flop getting out the door, yapping all the way.
Okay, I give. What are you calling a Booger?

Level 8

New York

#18155 May 5, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
Reminds me of the Orlando Kid Killer case...
'Arias who claimed to be selling her sketches to help pay her family's travel expenses during the trial - has just become outright greedy. While the taxpayers are footing the bill for a $1.4 million dollar trial for Arias, she is making thousands of (unreported) dollars through art sales and other online donations? I.R.S., are you hearing this? Unreported income.'
http://mycrimetime.blogspot.com/2013/04/is-jo...
Speaking of felon murderer Casey that thread has tanked.

LOL!

Level 8

New York

#18156 May 5, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right Marce...they will play clips over and over again and debate what the verdict will be.
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

#18157 May 5, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you - I just wasn't sure.

I wonder who is dong this process for her Art work which are shown to be repos using this process..

About Giclee Prints

The Definition : Giclee (zhee-klay)- The French word "giclée" is a feminine noun that means a spray or a spurt of liquid. The word may have been derived from the French verb "gicler" meaning "to squirt".

The Term : The term "giclee print" connotes an elevation in printmaking technology. Images are generated from high resolution digital scans and printed with archival quality inks onto various substrates including canvas, fine art, and photo-base paper. The giclee printing process provides better color accuracy than other means of reproduction since they are advertised as
'There are only 100 Limited Edition prints. They are Giclee prints on textured fine art media. 9" x 12". CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY INCLUDED.'

The Process : Giclee prints are created typically using professional 8-Color to 12-Color ink-jet printers. Among the manufacturers of these printers are vanguards such as Epson, MacDermid Colorspan, & Hewlett-Packard. These modern technology printers are capable of producing incredibly detailed prints for both the fine art and photographic markets. Giclee prints are sometimes referred to as Iris prints, which are 4-Color ink-jet prints from a printer pioneered in the late 1970s by Iris Graphics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min DBWriter 1,115,908
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 min Bunner 96,469
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 11 min Bunner 488,321
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 44 min covcas 11,945
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 45 min Bloop 2,147
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 47,083
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 1 hr Riverside 123
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]