Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Fel, I also watched this one - agog am I that somebody with such an azazingly high IQ would tear up two notes from the Ninjas rather than giving them to LE.. What a lying trollop she is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I'm watching part of this atm......will save the rest for another day as it's thrilling me to once again hear the jury mock jodi, berate her with dripping sarcasm

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

but anyway, blows my mind that jodi's answer for not photographing herself in the spiderman underwear is because she thought it was "embarrassing"....ye t showing her overblown rear blow-hole to the world on camera is not?!??!? LMAO she's such a filthy tramp, scum of the earth

I bookmarked your link, hitting the sheets in a few minutes here, thanks
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

ToothLessinOhio wrote:
<quoted text>
The 10th is just like any other day, you are here from early morning until about 3 am EVERY SINGLE DAY>. Your psycho babble is just a blur because nobody reads it except you tootie!
Now you're suffering brain freeze -- it's either the fault of your lopsided hats, or your toupee has gone rotten. it's the "retarded Australian poster" who thinks I'm here until 3am, apparently because of the time difference.

“My new smile is beautiful:)”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever frosts your float....
don't be such a biotch ngrace.....You made us leave you in the dust on the State thread....you had to follows us with your Jodi nose up all our asses....we have you right where we want you now...You are so mad that "your ngrace thread is dead....too bad you got what you wished for in the end.....you and Casey ended up CHA-CHING_LESS eh EH!

“My new smile is beautiful:)”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're suffering brain freeze -- it's either the fault of your lopsided hats, or your toupee has gone rotten. it's the "retarded Australian poster" who thinks I'm here until 3am, apparently because of the time difference.
3 am 12 am 6 am, whats the difference jrkoff, you live here from the time you wake until about midnight 24/7, a couple hours difference makes you no less of a loser than if it where 3 am. You aren't very bright but you are fun to laugh at. Haha>>>>dork with a keyboard&NOLIFE-Rambler/ng race/Krissy/days-tard

Bwahahahahahahahahah
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

these perps should be horsewhipped in public within an inch of their lives.....this absolutely incenses me like no other!!

http://www.today.com/tech/internet-fame-painf...

going to sleep, night to all and prayers for travis's family
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

I think the slaughter of Travis compared to the slaughter to be quite different for several reasons.

Caylee never received Justice because nobody in the family cared enough abut her - Oh sure they had a memorial and created jewelry from her cremated remains. BUT apart from that she quickly became a money making commodity in order to keep her killer supplied with Pork Rinds whilst in jail.

Travis on the other hand left behind a loving family left to grieve his loss - due to being slaughtered by HoJode - For his family to be denied justice would be nothing less than a mockery of justice once again.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

felon murderer casey wrote:
these perps should be horsewhipped in public within an inch of their lives.....this absolutely incenses me like no other!!
http://www.today.com/tech/internet-fame-painf...
going to sleep, night to all and prayers for travis's family
Peaceful dreams - be safe.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

s/b compared to the slaughter of Caylee.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

LOL!!!

Grade Kirk Nurmi's closing argument

8:14 PM EDT, Fri May 03, 2013

3% A+

2% A

2% A-

3% B+

9% B

2% B-

10% C+

8% C

7% C-

6% D+

11% D

9% D-

28% F
Joy

Summerland Key, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
I think the slaughter of Travis compared to the slaughter to be quite different for several reasons.
Caylee never received Justice because nobody in the family cared enough abut her - Oh sure they had a memorial and created jewelry from her cremated remains. BUT apart from that she quickly became a money making commodity in order to keep her killer supplied with Pork Rinds whilst in jail.
Travis on the other hand left behind a loving family left to grieve his loss - due to being slaughtered by HoJode - For his family to be denied justice would be nothing less than a mockery of justice once again.
Hi Maddy, imo, Caylee's justice comes in the form of her Mother's complete failure at Capitalizing on a Not guilty verdict. Casey will forever be branded a killer no matter what the verdict was, the fact that Casey did not get the Bela vita life she expected after killing Caylee is Casey's life sentence of obscurity.
3holewonder

Hialeah, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Casey Anthony makes Jodi Arias look like a nun.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

ToothLessinOhio wrote:
<quoted text>
3 am 12 am 6 am, whats the difference jrkoff, you live here from the time you wake until about midnight 24/7, a couple hours difference makes you no less of a loser than if it where 3 am. You aren't very bright but you are fun to laugh at. Haha>>>>dork with a keyboard&NOLIFE-Rambler/ng race/Krissy/days-tard
Bwahahahahahahahahah
Way to make that weirdo go to bed, it will be up posting at any time now making really stupid statements till tomorrow morning...Weekend shift
Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

ToothLessinOhio wrote:
<quoted text>
don't be such a biotch ngrace.....You made us leave you in the dust on the State thread....you had to follows us with your Jodi nose up all our asses....we have you right where we want you now...You are so mad that "your ngrace thread is dead....too bad you got what you wished for in the end.....you and Casey ended up CHA-CHING_LESS eh EH!
Whaaaaaatttttttt?! That troll had you booted from a thread and is now the focus of the refugee thread? My stomach hurts from laughing. The comment "we have you right where we want you now" stands out quite nakedly funny knowing that little "banning" factoid. You have got yourselves one premium troll for the price of your self respect though. But, you kids know that, dontcha?

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Ironman3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whaaaaaatttttttt?! That troll had you booted from a thread and is now the focus of the refugee thread? My stomach hurts from laughing. The comment "we have you right where we want you now" stands out quite nakedly funny knowing that little "banning" factoid. You have got yourselves one premium troll for the price of your self respect though. But, you kids know that, dontcha?
Sorry Ngrace, we all moved on to this new thread able and willingly. Unfortunately "You" didn't expect us to really leave your killer loving thread. Well guys what, "You" look so desperate when your skirt flies up and we see you Parachute pullups Days. LMAO

PS, gfy
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
LOL!!!
Grade Kirk Nurmi's closing argument
8:14 PM EDT, Fri May 03, 2013
3% A+
2% A
2% A-
3% B+
9% B
2% B-
10% C+
8% C
7% C-
6% D+
11% D
9% D-
28% F
Grade school!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

"Fear, love, sex, lies and dirty little secrets, each one of these aspects of the human condition plays a prominent role in the relationship that Jodi Arias shared with Travis Alexander.”

Fear, love, sex, lies and dirty little secrets.......yes, that sums up their relationship based on the evidence......except it's debatable on the "love" of what. Conflict, chaos, deception?

It's a sad statement of how many ghoulish "justice seekers", apparently predominately female, have enshrined Travis to personify the epitome of a "good man" and even a "good Christian man" and in doing so have absolved him of any and all responsibility in the circumstances resulting in his death.
Barb

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Good morning to all, not Ramnoxious of course.

Saw this on the HLN blog.

Anyone catch Chris Hughes' story about Travis and the homeless guy?
He picked him up, took him to his place so he could shower, gave him clothes and took him for dinner and then found him a job. The homeless guy is a changed man now thanks to Travis.

Evil has taken a good man away.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

"Hence, in eighteenth century English law, it was considered a justifiable homicide if a husband killed a man "ravishing" his wife (Blackstone, Wm. at p391)."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justifiable_homi...

Proverbs 6:29
New International Version (©2011)
So is he who sleeps with another man's wife; no one who touches her will go unpunished.

Interesting how up until modern times, the bible was also the book of law yet some of these outdated verses still survive. Of course those rules were written in an earlier era was when females were literally a father or husband's owned possession, similar to a cow or horse.

I suppose that's perhaps why followers of the Jodi Arias faith share the commonality of religion and harse judgement of Jodi. and for example that Travis's vulgar anger and character assignation of Jodi was deemed nothing more than "inappropriate communication pattern".........as if it is more desirable for someone's mouth or fingers to communicate totally independent from the ugly thoughts swirling in their brain.

Was Travis given the rights of "ownership" over Jodi and she rebelled - is that what this case is all about? If I had a relative or close friend who was an adament Justice for Travis supporter -sersiouly - to me that's a huge red flag something they're involved with has played total havoc on their value system.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Barb wrote:
Good morning to all, not Ramnoxious of course.
Saw this on the HLN blog.
Anyone catch Chris Hughes' story about Travis and the homeless guy?
He picked him up, took him to his place so he could shower, gave him clothes and took him for dinner and then found him a job. The homeless guy is a changed man now thanks to Travis.
Evil has taken a good man away.
John Wayne Gacy was at one time voted "outstanding vice-president" of the Waterloo Jaycees, and the third most outstanding Jaycee in the state of Illinois.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Gary Ridgway --

According to women in his life, Ridgway had an insatiable sexual appetite. His three ex-wives and several old girlfriends reported that Ridgway demanded sex from them several times a day.[7] Often, he would want to have sex in a public area or in the woods.[3] Ridgway himself admitted to having a fixation with prostitutes,[8] with whom he had a love–hate relationship. He frequently complained about their presence in his neighborhood, but he also took advantage of their services regularly. It has been speculated that Ridgway was torn between his uncontrollable lusts and his staunch religious beliefs.[7]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Ridgway

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min shinningelectr0n 1,084,429
Zionist Jews Have Destroyed Florida and Califor... 22 min Criminals 1
OCSD and OPD Are Both Crooked And Dangerous 24 min Criminals 1
Best Way to Ruin the Orange County Democratic P... 30 min Thank Youn 1
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 33 min EXECUTE KID KILLERS 484,429
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,908
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr Mary NY 17,572
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE