Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 804)

Showing posts 16,061 - 16,080 of25,739
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
BINGO!!!!
That's your own post.

If you call the numbers, probably you win huh?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

JM is informing the jury NO CREDIBILITY can be given to a witness who lies.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
BINGO!!!!
I second that BINGO Mary...Good Job
Cheyenne Autumn

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

About 5 or 10 minutes before Juan brought up Jodi's bent finger, I noticed Jodi putting her hand to the side of her face and posing her finger, probably hoping the jury may be reminded about her poor little ole injury. What an actress she is and the biggest liar I have ever witnessed.
Tex Sleuth

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
BINGO!!!!
I'm watching it/listneing to it now. Thanks so much for putting this up here. I had not seen it before. She is a complete liar/fabricator or she hears voices and hallucinates. I wish they had talked more about her scoring on the different types of schizo-like disorders. You can have pre-schizophrenia such as schizotypal.

I think she is completely lying about not remembering that day. There's no traumatic brain injury or it would have showed up in her IQ test, correct?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

So anyone want to explain why JM keeps alleging that SHE STAGED THE SCENE?

I assume we're all adults here and understand that STAGING THE SCENE means when the offender alters the crime scene in such a way that it prevents investigators from learning the truth of what actually occurred.

For example if Jodi had shot Travis and then wrote a suicide note and left it beside his body.....THE STAGED SCENE would be indicative of a suicide.

What of the crime scene indicating a grizzly murder three times over was STAGED.......or am I BINGO'ing my own question.......?
Tex Sleuth

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
BINGO!!!!
Basically, the jury needs to disregard all of her "testimony" and I still wonder how she managed to not get any injury during the murder except her trick finger and brain f-a-r-t-s she has whenever it is convenient. She apparently is heard f-a-r-t-i-n-g from her anus as well. Has anyone seen that footage? She doesn't even say "excuse me."
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you accomplished anything today? LMAO Think of all the life you are missing typing here all your life. What a complete waste of your time. Have you ever accomplished anything in your life, besides being an a-hole? I didn't think so....LOL
Yeah, a little in fact.....

I'll admit I'm looking forward to this trial being over -- it's been six months of a long winter.

Springtime is in the air - my most favourite time of year!
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

One thing I have noticed and I am sure many of you also have seen it.

When JM was doing to picture thing,many women and men in the gallery were weeping or hiding their faces. Travis family were really shook, but now lets go to Momma Sandy.

She sat there stone cold faced and never grimaced or anything.
I now know where Jodi's Cold blooded attitude came from, inherited from Momma.She looks shady.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

I don't know how many times we have to say to Silly Sally here.
WE DON'T TRY TO EXPLAIN OURSELVES TO STUPID PEOPLE..
WE'RE NOT THE JACKASS WHISPERES,

How can someone be so thick in the head to not just go away where they're not wanted???
Another Jodi,
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Tex Sleuth wrote:
<quoted text>
Basically, the jury needs to disregard all of her "testimony" and I still wonder how she managed to not get any injury during the murder except her trick finger and brain f-a-r-t-s she has whenever it is convenient. She apparently is heard f-a-r-t-i-n-g from her anus as well. Has anyone seen that footage? She doesn't even say "excuse me."
Yes the jury needs to disregard her testimony because by law, Jodi must be presumed innocent -- the role of the jury is to determine does the state have the goods to convict or not?

JM really likes telling "her" story though.......
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
My best friend is an atheist. She was brought up that way. Never once has she sneered at, mocked, or ridiculed anyone's religious beliefs. Never once has she denigrated anyone's belief in God. Her sister and her cousins are the same way.
They would never dream of treating anyone's beliefs with anything but respect.
O Lawd Marce - Despite my snide remarks the past few weeks LMAO whilst ridiculing the Killer Lovers - I cried when Juan led me step by step thru the slaughter of Travis and his desperate fight for life.

I wiped the tears from my eyes - Just as the family and friends of Travis do. gUESS wOLVERINES HAVE DIFFERENT TEAR DUCT FROM HUMANS.

The HoJode is the only one who continues to clasp a tissue in her cloven hooves and wipe her snout.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
One thing I have noticed and I am sure many of you also have seen it.
When JM was doing to picture thing,many women and men in the gallery were weeping or hiding their faces. Travis family were really shook, but now lets go to Momma Sandy.
She sat there stone cold faced and never grimaced or anything.
I now know where Jodi's Cold blooded attitude came from, inherited from Momma.She looks shady.
Yeah, so who was that weepy momma interviewed in California, allegedly by Det Flores?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
I don't know how many times we have to say to Silly Sally here.
WE DON'T TRY TO EXPLAIN OURSELVES TO STUPID PEOPLE..
WE'RE NOT THE JACKASS WHISPERES,
How can someone be so thick in the head to not just go away where they're not wanted???
Another Jodi,
Is there some reason you presume a party invite is required to post on a public topix thread?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Yes now JM is even giving more airtime to Jodi's defense.

"She's being the individual that you would look to for the answers.........."
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

JM has the jury instructions is his hand asking the jury if they should accept what "she" said.

Those jury instructions say that by law Jodi is innocent until proven guilty by the prosecution proving their case beyond reasonable doubt.

He's almost done his closing statement but he's not summarizing the prosecution's case at all. Odd.....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
All of your time is spent here from morning until 3 am, without this you just don't have anything to do. You must be a real drag of a boring person in real life too.
If you think I am here until 3am you are hallucinating.

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

"The time necessary to "reflect" for 1st degree murder does not to be long....she killed him three different ways."

Now JM is instructing the jury that perhaps it indeed was Travis's gun and if Jodi stole the gun and that's burglary and regardless how he died, his death is first degree murder.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

JM is going through various killing scenarios where he is suggesting the jury is supposed to be GUESSING what happened.

He's putting on an excellent performance! LOL
Angel

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Isn't it ironic that when the trial started...
Willy wore glasses all the time and Arias didn't...
but today..
Arias is wearing the glasses and Willy isn't
hmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,061 - 16,080 of25,739
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min forks_make_us_fat 1,078,434
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 20 min Lon Spector 483,691
What life is like for Casey Anthony 1 hr Lon Spector 31
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 2 hr August primary 2,384
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 2 hr Lon Spector 131
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,764
Police looking for purse-snatching sisters (Jun '09) 11 hr MeMe 39
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE