Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 777)

Showing posts 15,521 - 15,540 of25,694
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Angel

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

When did this nut examine Travis to tell what brain damage he might have had from being shot in the head???
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
Errm!- OK! RIGHT!-Can anyone 'splain me why Yo Yo keeps introducing Expert Witnesses who simply prove that she is really on the side of the State ??
Arizona doesn't allow lawyers to lie without substantiation. Not sure about Carp who didn't testify but Samirls was discredited with gifts and forging answer sheets and Laviolette perjured herself.
Tex Sleuth

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

When asked if Dr. Guess_ner was an exclamation point to the end of testimony, the opinion was no, he is more of a PERIOD. Now I'm am picturing him as a
maxi pad.

Did he not say that no one has asked him to testify in 10 years?
Where do they find these people and if big Al cared about her friend,
would she not tell him to avoid the trial? He says he is not even getting paid.
Big Al got paid handsomely.

Dr. says it doesn't matter if you are attacked by a bear or a tiger.
I think a bear might go on its way if it wasn't protecting a bear cub.
A tiger is meant as a killing machine.

I don't know where this tiger/bear b.s. came from. She wasn't ever attacked by a bear or tiger. Where she lives, it would be a bear that attacked her unless a tiger got lose from the zoo/circus.
Angel

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Wonder if any of those people he examined with frontal lobe injures were DEAD???
This is irritating me...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

This witness is very articulate and obviously a leader in the field of psychology, and not at all pretentious.

Unlike Dr DeM, he is able to explain aspects of psychology in terms understandable to the layperson.

JW is asking Dr about "frontal lob injuries", yes he has treated people, a stoke or a hemmohage...."or something" including a projectile - something has penetrated the brain.(bullet or icepick???)
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

I hope this expert will address untreated injuries to the frontal lobe which should require medical intervention. If he is treating them, they must have seen a medical doctor first.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Angel wrote:
Wonder if any of those people he examined with frontal lobe injures were DEAD???
This is irritating me...
I'ts Bullshit!

Just a waste of time an an attempt to confuse the jury.

Make your point already, or move out of the way=/
Angel

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

When did Dr. Gaf get his medical license and become a medical examiner?
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Can you believe YO-YO is attempting to now convince the jury that Jodi had a severe head injury, boy JM is going to be all over this.
There is no proof of a head injury,no medical analysis,no verification from any hospital,or emergency room.
Yo Yo is trying to convince this jury Jodi was body slammed and hit her head.IT WONT FLY.And at the same time she is trying to dispute the medical examiner.
I'll go with the medical examiner's testimony.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Left side of the brains controls the right side of the body, and vice versa.

a diagram is displayed demonstrating which part of the brain controls other function, for example speach. Each part of the brain impacts something different - reasoning, speach, motor skills, etc.

The area controlling speech is on the left side. He explains the part of the brain that controls the actual motor skills (mouth movement) if in the centre, inside.

The frontal lobe focuses more on the development and planning aspect, enhancing other brain functions.
Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
Afternoon session is beginning.
JW is asking Dr Geffner about his heading of National organizations..involved in national policies and Board certifications.
He first met AL when she coauthored a book with one of Dr D's associates and they have worked in various conferences together over the years. He considers her a colleague and have referred clients, but he does not recall working on any cases together.
He's been licensed for 35 years. He goes on to say he is not directly involved in appeals where his testimony was questioned. He is aware of a case where an appellant court attempted to impeach his testimony....often the comments are are made 10 years or more after the fact. He says he has never been disciplined regarding any of his testimony, although in some past cases his testimony has been "struck" because of the legal aspect where it being ruled inadmissible. He denies his expertise was ever questioned.
They really are dense on this forum huh? You must get tired of having to continuously explain the obvious to them.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Does anyone know if Dr.ERR has a My Space whereby we can perhaps assist him in his testimony...

Speaking in monotone is more than just a problem. It is boring. There is no other way to say it. The problem with a monotone delivery is that it puts your audience to sleep and it does so very quickly. If actors were to speak in monotone, television, movies and theaters would not be one of our greatest forms of entertainment. The other problem if you speak in a monotone is that it gives the wrong impression to your listeners. It says that you do not care because no emotion is being seen, heard, or felt.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

he's not even certain who the ME was?!!

Dumbazz
Tex Sleuth

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

It is really misguided of him to say that an IQ test was not meaningful.

He is described as WHITE NOISE.

We are talking about "What about Bob" witness.

Bob...STFU

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

I wonder how many of his patients were struck by lighting, and how that effected their brain??
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Dr. G said a projectile to the right side of the brain would effect the left side of the body. So how did Travis' left hand sustain an injury of a defensive nature?
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

STM wrote:
This guy hasn't said one thing yet that supports jodi's innocence!!? WTF, waste of time!!
B O A R I N G!!
B O A R as in the satanical head of a Ram in a coven ??
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

As a part of this case, did you have a chance to review the ME's report?

Yes.

And Dr Horn was the ME?

I believe so.

He also reviewed a couple of cases where the victim suffered frontal lobe gunshot. IN both cases the victim was not incapacitated - both the bullet went in and came out, nor did they fall into unconsciousness.

Dr Horn stated "there was no apparent other injuries to the brain". Because the dirimeda (sp? was intact, that suggest the bullet did not enter pass through the protective area of the brain.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
Dr. G said a projectile to the right side of the brain would effect the left side of the body. So how did Travis' left hand sustain an injury of a defensive nature?
He testified that motor skills are not controlled by the frontal lobe.
Angel

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Boy, you just know that Juan is gonna come out of his chair like a bear after this dr when he gets up there... thats IF that idiot ever shuts up!!!
I sure hope the judge doesn't limit Juan in time...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,521 - 15,540 of25,694
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min killtaker 1,034,237
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min litesong 43,013
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr Murphey_Law 478,295
Bobcat sighting spooks pet owners (May '07) 2 hr suzie 37
doctor/walk in clinics 5 hr know 1
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 6 hr RinGo_ 11,798
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 16,922
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••