Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

n-dis-grace wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does your Canadian family not let you talk to them? Why are all the Canadians not talking to you? Why must you talk to yourself in life? What do you have to look forward to in life? Is it as bad as they say being a lonely troll with no common sense or mental stability?
Why do you need to continually register new monikers in order to harass me over my right to express my opinion?

Your cronic obsession has grown way too tiresome.....it only makes you appear frantic.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

n-dis-grace wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does your Canadian family not let you talk to them? Why are all the Canadians not talking to you? Why must you talk to yourself in life? What do you have to look forward to in life? Is it as bad as they say being a lonely troll with no common sense or mental stability?
Yes. Please follow the Canadian role model who is NOT FRANTIC and post over 85 times a day.
Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

n-dis-grace wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what?! How is that poster any more of a lonely troll than any other unregistered poster? Are you not engaging the poster by replying tp them and asking for a response?(Even if the questions are rude and insulting?) LOL, excellent logic.
CNJ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Any new motions filed by jenny this weekend?
CNJ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Did judge rule on adding manslaughter to the charges? Is that the judges decision or does juan have to accept it?

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at this photo of Travis slumped in the shower. You can see that the door is open because there are no water droplets from the glass door AND you can see the track where the door would be if it were closed. The photo before it was with the door closed. I also think there is blood pooling under Travis' buttocks. See what you think. Thanks.
http://crimeandcourtsnews.blogspot.com/2013/0...
Every time I look at this photo, it looks like his right leg is crossed over his left. Is it just me or does anyone else see that? Is that the way he was found?
It's a crying shame that it took 5 days for him to be found in his own house!! I get the mind your own business thing, but there had to have been some smell at least.
That's what really gets to me about the whole thing, besides of course, the slaughter itself and JA's prissy a.. way of acting.

Level 2

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What country are you from?
The presumption of innocence rests with the defendant, until proven guilty.
==========
Doesn't change that Jodi was "manipulating facts and information for self-serving purposes?" Just as you stated.
Barb

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you need to continually register new monikers in order to harass me over my right to express my opinion?
Your cronic obsession has grown way too tiresome.....it only makes you appear frantic.
Are you kidding Ram Ram, who has the real cronic obsession here? I guess you get meals on wheels huh?

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

n-dis-grace wrote:
<quoted text>
They're still mad about the whole Greyhound bus thing. Afraid they may be next, maybe.
Barb

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Good morning. ANyone want to take a guess as to how long the jurors will take to come back with a "GUILTY" verdict? I will guess 2 days.

So glad we are one home stretch.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

CNJ wrote:
Did judge rule on adding manslaughter to the charges? Is that the judges decision or does juan have to accept it?
Manslaughter cannot be "added" to the charges at the end of the trial simply to appease you ghouls who by virtue are admitting the state has not proven their death penalty case beyond a reasonable doubt.

Disposition Information
Party Name ARSCode Description Crime Date
Jodi Ann Arias 13-1105 (F1) MURDER 1ST DEGREE 6/4/2008
CNJ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Barb wrote:
Good morning. ANyone want to take a guess as to how long the jurors will take to come back with a "GUILTY" verdict? I will guess 2 days.
I think if they come back with guilty of murder 1 it will be only few hrs. Anyone want to guess what stabbys reaction & crazy eyes will look like at that moment???
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

searcherfinder wrote:
<quoted text>
They're still mad about the whole Greyhound bus thing. Afraid they may be next, maybe.
Mad about a Greyhound bus thing?

Only to a very minute sector of the population does a greyhound bus hold any significance whatsoever.

What are you sulking about?
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

CNJ wrote:
"The defense also requested the court to add an instruction to the jurors' charging document for them to follow during deliberations. The proposed instruction would explain manslaughter by sudden quarrel or heat of passion."

Is this version #4? Since the defense has alleged for 3 years that Travis got angry when Jodi dropped the camera, why didn't the defense file that motion in 2010? Did Jodi also get angry? Does she remember when that was? Was it as she defended herself or when she developed disassociative amnesia?

How can this be a self-defense if it is a heat of passion murder?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Barb wrote:
Assuming the case reaches the state of jury deliberation and a Rule 20 motion isn't ruled in favour of the defendant......I'd also expect the jury to reach a verdict within a short period of time because the state didn't deliver the goods they promised the jury in the opening statements - primarily they failed to prove that Jodi displayed any jealous or possesive inclinations toward Travis let alone burning in rage over somehow learning of Travs's imaginary new girlfriend. This imaginary person who he planned to take on a Cancun Cruise never materialized - instead the defense demonstrated that it was Travis who was becoming increasingly jealous and volatile as Jodi moved out of his unsustainable double life which he lived.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

searcherfinder wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time I look at this photo, it looks like his right leg is crossed over his left. Is it just me or does anyone else see that? Is that the way he was found?
It's a crying shame that it took 5 days for him to be found in his own house!! I get the mind your own business thing, but there had to have been some smell at least.
That's what really gets to me about the whole thing, besides of course, the slaughter itself and JA's prissy a.. way of acting.
I agree. He looked contorted He had been stabbed before that picture was taken. Otherwise why is the door open? What is the drain looking item under his foot? What is the dark spot under his right buttocks?

The rate of decomposition was slowed because Jodi washed off the blood and bacteria on Travis' body. The 70 degree temperature in the house also slowed the process, unlike the heat of a trunk.

The roommate said he smelled something in his bathroom which is adjacent.

Level 2

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Manslaughter cannot be "added" to the charges at the end of the trial simply to appease you ghouls who by virtue are admitting the state has not proven their death penalty case beyond a reasonable doubt.
Disposition Information
Party Name ARSCode Description Crime Date
Jodi Ann Arias 13-1105 (F1) MURDER 1ST DEGREE 6/4/2008
==========
2nd Degree Murder and Manslaughter don't have to be "added" they are included in the 1st Degree charge and are available as lesser-included offenses of which a defendant can be convicted.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

"The fresh stage begins immediately after death when the circulatory system (heart beating/pumping blood) stops functioning. It is during this stage that the blood will settle with gravity creating a condition known as lividity. After several hours the muscles will also begin to stiffen in a process known as rigor mortis.  The body temperature will also begin to acclimate to the environment. Cells will begin to break down and release enzymes during a process called autolysis which can cause blisters on the skin. The anaerobic organisms in the digestive tract will begin to multiply, producing acids and gases (the source of the bad odors). This process is often referred to as putrefaction.

Bloat:

As the name implies, the gases being produced during putrefaction begin to build and will give the body a distended appearance. Gases and fluid will eventually escape through the natural orifices as the pressure builds.  As the gastrointestinal bacteria multiply and can lead to conditions like marbling which is a discoloration pattern seen in the skin. You may also see green discoloration in the abdomen areas and eventually a darkening (blackish) coloring of the skin overall as the process advances. "
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
"The defense also requested the court to add an instruction to the jurors' charging document for them to follow during deliberations. The proposed instruction would explain manslaughter by sudden quarrel or heat of passion."
Is this version #4? Since the defense has alleged for 3 years that Travis got angry when Jodi dropped the camera, why didn't the defense file that motion in 2010? Did Jodi also get angry? Does she remember when that was? Was it as she defended herself or when she developed disassociative amnesia?
How can this be a self-defense if it is a heat of passion murder?
That's utter nonsense at a junior high school mentality that a defence would "file a motion" to ask the jury to consider lesser charges to which the defendant would be agreeable to plead guilty of.

That's known as a Plea Bargain coupled with wishful thinking by those of you living in an alien universe.....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
"The fresh stage begins immediately after death when the circulatory system (heart beating/pumping blood) stops functioning. It is during this stage that the blood will settle with gravity creating a condition known as lividity. After several hours the muscles will also begin to stiffen in a process known as rigor mortis.  The body temperature will also begin to acclimate to the environment. Cells will begin to break down and release enzymes during a process called autolysis which can cause blisters on the skin. The anaerobic organisms in the digestive tract will begin to multiply, producing acids and gases (the source of the bad odors). This process is often referred to as putrefaction.
Bloat:
As the name implies, the gases being produced during putrefaction begin to build and will give the body a distended appearance. Gases and fluid will eventually escape through the natural orifices as the pressure builds.  As the gastrointestinal bacteria multiply and can lead to conditions like marbling which is a discoloration pattern seen in the skin. You may also see green discoloration in the abdomen areas and eventually a darkening (blackish) coloring of the skin overall as the process advances. "
You're not describing mummification whereby all the fluids have been removed from the body.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min DBWriter 1,079,043
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 32 min Lon Spector 133
last post wins! (Jul '11) 1 hr PATHETIC PRINCESS 5,274
What life is like for Casey Anthony 1 hr Lon Spector 35
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 6 hr Cheese 17,566
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr Children should be loved 96,315
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr ritedownthemiddle 45,769
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 7 hr n-dis-grace 483,827
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••