Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 743)

Showing posts 14,841 - 14,860 of25,694
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Angel wrote:
Consider this...
Arias said she has always needed glasses and finally got some in jail...
THEN...
Her fabricated story about Travis looking at lil boys pictures while sitting on his bed is so ridiculous.. She said she opened the door and saw him ...and saw photos... and one of them was of a lil boy... hmmmm???
I've seen pictures of the bedroom and also the schematic in court that had the measurements....
He's on the bed, how many feet away from her standing at the door??? plus she has bad vision???
She would not have been able to see what was in a picture!!!
Just another reason she is full of sh*t!
Was that the same bedroom that the floor plan identified the pool of blood to be INSIDE the doorway as opposed to the hallway?

And are you already forgetting since yesteday that Jodi is not required to prove herself innocent. The burden of proof rests with the prosecution to prove to the jury why Jodi is guilty, beyond a reasonable doubt! Why don't you repeat that to yourself several times and maybe it will begin to sink in otherwise you will be in for a rude awakening when you hear the jury instructions.
GLOOMY DAYS

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you get off on Grund so much you sic fck'n germ?
LOL! So desperate is the Killer Lover for a reply to her hate filled inane comments - That she hopes some will post in defense of the Rev who is paying her to defame him in order that his donations and membership will grow.

I hope he isn't paying her a penny for each response she gets.

LOL if so her bunker will soon be repossessed for non payment.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at this photo of Travis slumped in the shower. You can see that the door is open because there are no water droplets from the glass door AND you can see the track where the door would be if it were closed. The photo before it was with the door closed. I also think there is blood pooling under Travis' buttocks. See what you think. Thanks.
http://crimeandcourtsnews.blogspot.com/2013/0...
That pic is too dark for me to really tell. Going to see if I can lighten it.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Alamo Heights wrote:
<quoted text>
That would explain why Jo-A couldn't finish high school.
Why she never got a GED (before her incarceration)
Why she never went to college
Why she couldn't even hold a job as a waitress
Why she failed at PPL
Why her family was estranged
Why she never met TA's family
Why his friends warned him she was bad news/bad vibes
Why she wrote a 200.00 check to a dead man
Why she called a dead man and invited him to Crater Lake (again)
Why she borrowed gas cans rather than buy them and why she never returned them
Why she kicked her mother without provocation
Why she had to move by herself from Mesa to Yreka
and on and on
and on and on
Does a feature of anti-social personality include manipulating facts and information for self-serving purposes?
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

*obliged, too
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! So desperate is the Killer Lover for a reply to her hate filled inane comments - That she hopes some will post in defense of the Rev who is paying her to defame him in order that his donations and membership will grow.
I hope he isn't paying her a penny for each response she gets.
LOL if so her bunker will soon be repossessed for non payment.
LOL.

Don't take my bunker awayyyyy!
GLOOMY DAYS

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
Willmott seems to be going for DeMarte illegally used the copy of the test she borrowed?
Martinez had the test questions he used as an exhibit.
DeMarte says, she reviewed the questions with Martinez.
He copied them?  No.
You shared copyrighted information with him?  Yes.
Ms. Arias’ trauma of assault and their life was threatened qualifies for section A, B, C, and D?
The falsified trauma?
You keep referring to a falsified trauma.
Objection…
Samuels withheld info from DeMarte.  Discovery violation never shared with the pros?
May be Samuels didn’t hand over summary report on MCMI test, or defense didn’t hand it over to pros.  Willmott tried to ambush and sneak it in!!!! Slap-down!
http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2013/04/...
Did DR Fuxupalot file a patent on his 'hand written evaluation on the yellow pages of a note pad?"
Will his FU evaluation of a killer no now be Copyrighted?
Will Mammy Sin - the mammy of a kid killer give advice on how to do this ?

Level 2

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Does a feature of anti-social personality include manipulating facts and information for self-serving purposes?
==========
Well Jodi certainly did that too.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

http://stoopidhousewives.files.wordpress.com/...

Check out the writing here.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Continued...

"Jodi forged the letter in 2011 when she was in jail and had fired her attorneys and was acting as her own attorney. She had access to the prison law library and she pretended like she was taking notes from a law book when she was forging the letter. If Matt visited her, he would visit her through glass and he couldn’t get by the guards with a forged letter. When the judge wouldn’t allow the letter as evidence, she gave it to her mother to take to the National Enquirer but they wouldn’t publish it.
Her purpose in forging the letter was to poison the minds of potential jurors and the public against Travis. When the judge wouldn’t let the letter in she wrote a motion to blackmail the prosecutor into a plea deal of second degree murder and 12 years in prison saying she would bring up the pedophile claim in court and it would tarnish the memory of Travis Alexander and hurt his family and the community. When Martinez denied her motion, she asked to be appointed public defenders."
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

12:53 p.m. ET: Martinez is questioning Arias about whether Alexander had shaved on June 4, 2008. A photo of Alexander from the day he died shows him close shaven. In the interrogation tape, Arias told detectives that she convinced Alexander to take the shower photos, while he was shaving.

12:55 p.m. ET: Arias maintains she did not see Alexander shave on June 4, 2008.

https://mobile.twitter.com/VinniePolitan/stat...

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/28/jodi-...

That's odd. The male in of the shower photos clearly sports heavy stubble.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

* in a few of the photos

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/1...

Daryl Brewer, where have I seen a face like that before? Ahhhhh, planet of the apes...Lucky man he is still alive!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Well Jodi certainly did that too.
About what?
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn .com/images01/117/0bfbf7c40138 cf21f4dd782c06fe936a/l.jpg
Daryl Brewer, where have I seen a face like that before? Ahhhhh, planet of the apes...Lucky man he is still alive!
Can you imagine having your son around the likes of Jodi? Brewer moved to Palm Desert so he could be near his ex wife and his son. When the ex moves to California, he follows and leaves Jodi in the foreclosed house.

HLN. Vinnie Politan just showed the kind of CARVING knives Jodi had in her car!!!!
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

I imagine restaurant owners have many pretty good, sturdy and sharp knives. Does Applebee's?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine having your son around the likes of Jodi? Brewer moved to Palm Desert so he could be near his ex wife and his son. When the ex moves to California, he follows and leaves Jodi in the foreclosed house.!!
I think you're confused......must be that memory cleansing...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmmm....is this Property being auctioned by a bankruptcy trustee I must wonder?

http://aolanswers.com/questions/what_happened...
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

"Brewer told jurors the relationship effectively came to an end in December 2006, when he moved to Monterey, California, to be closer to his son from another relationship." (3 months after she met Travis).
CIG

New Milford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn .com/images01/117/0bfbf7c40138 cf21f4dd782c06fe936a/l.jpg
Hi Mary

I would say he is also lucky that his son is not dead or disappeared!

He did not want to marry Jodi as he did not want more kids - well, if she got into one of her jealous rages down the line, Jodi could easily have made Brewer's son 'vanish'...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,841 - 14,860 of25,694
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min forks_make_us_fat 1,033,126
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 7 min Nutsack46er 478,180
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min DonPanic 42,916
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 1 hr Panamaed 2,611
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr King George 95,786
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 hr Princess Hey 877
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 8,923
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr LizW 17,323
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search