Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 740)

Showing posts 14,781 - 14,800 of25,694
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Alamo Heights

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
YW :)
Have you seen this woman/man that is posting for her? LMAO! This is just another person manipulated by Jodi. IIRC I think she met this person in jail, another inmate.
Cellmate IIRC

Also, rumor has it that Matthew McCartney runs a pro Jo site.
What about her other part-time lovers?
Do they run ProJo sites too?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Pharmabill wrote:
<quoted text>
She should have called it quits a long time prior. This was a very dysfunctional relationship.
She latched onto whatever he current boyfriend thought and adopted it as her own. Very low self esteem. That is why she jumped on the Mormon bandwagon so quickly.
Only some women would put up with reading these things. I have been married 15 years now and although there are ups and downs I have never heard anything like these words. I would start to get fearful if my spouse used these words.
Well I highly doubt anybody suddenly starts using "words" like that - unless there is some brain impairment issue occuring.....and it's obvious Jodi was also familiar with that kind of treatment or she wouldn't have tolerated it.

But it does go to prove both Jodi and Travis's dysfunctional relationship was a result of not growing up in a healthy home environment where mutual respect and appropriate boundaries prevailed. Nor did they together get the opportunity to realize the downward spiral that relationship was headed for....

Why some here choose to talk of if as if it a normal good boy/bad girl relationship is somewhat disturbing - from either a male or female perspective.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what rock he lives under or where it's located.
:)
I noticed that Arias had the remark about the prosecutor deleted off her twitter account...LOL
Is the threat to "OFF the grund" still there?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting read!
~Waving~
You must have truly reached the bottom of the heap with all these obscure IP snatching sites you're linking on this thread.

You surely don't think people would click on them, let alone believe anything written on a site nobody knows from Adam, do you?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Alamo Heights wrote:
<quoted text>
Cellmate IIRC
Yeah, yeah..... Internet war games, same old setting up the old false flag.....a cross between "hide and go seek" and "toss a dog a bone and play fetch".

Except that you're all on the same side, playing with yourselves ....that's why it's referred to as master-bait.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't bother. It won't be understood anyway.
Go ahead then......

If Jodi and Darryl engaged in sexual activity when she picked up the gascans, what was that in REVENGE of?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Alamo Heights wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I'm probably late with posting this, but just in case anyone hasn't seen it, here it is.
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/laikv2
Explains forged letters
and who took the Star magazine out of Estrella.
"Twitlonger"

Do you even read the names of some of these sites which have become your gospel?

I think someone is jerking your chains.

LMAO!
GLOOMY DAYS

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
YW :)
Have you seen this woman/man that is posting for her? LMAO! This is just another person manipulated by Jodi. IIRC I think she met this person in jail, another inmate.
The Sperm Donor perhaps?
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting read!
~Waving~
~~~~ waves to Mary, the brainiac of the thread~~~~~

:)
Alamo Heights

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Did anyone notice how tongue-tied Squeaky Mott got when Kevin Horn was on the stand? She couldn't decide whether to flirt with him or try to take him to the mat. Who thinks Dr. Horn won the round? Who thinks Mott got taken to the mat by Dr. Horn? I still can't believe she tried to play cowboys and Indians with him. What was her point about whether or not the bullet injured the brain when he also had his throat slit and all those stab wounds? At this late date, are they still unsure of the order of the wounds?

Did anyone read that MM's nickname was "Ninja"? That is just a little too easy.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Revenge sex is what is perpetrated again the owner of the local drug store in Red Deer when the owner runs out of KY. And a certain poster is unable to Multi-Task
LOL! Aren't you all glad I came back from Brunch to help ya out ?
Well thank goodness for Huffingtonpost and Jill De Donato bringing me up to speed on the definition of revenge sex.

It appears there are several categories to choose from:

You're trying to remind a former flame what he or she is missing.

You're having it to avoid your sadness.

You're having it to express your anger.

Someone cheated on you, so you pay that experience forward.

You feel used, so you use someone else.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jill-di-donato/...

So if Jodi and Darryl engaged in sexual relations when Jodi borrowed the gascans, which of the above is applicable and why?
GLOOMY DAYS

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm aware of the forged letters but haven't read that link until now, thank you.
Her mother attempted to give them to the National Enquirer and they wouldn't even take them..LOL
Jodi was representing herself until the Judge would not allow those letters in. She went to the judge and said she felt she was in over her head. Nurmi tried twice to get off the case and could not.
Strange she never ever once complained about being 'in over her head' before - when she admits to OralSex in a parking lot..
southerngirl

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/Justi ce4Travis/posts/43403251333956 3#!/Justice4Travis?hc_location =stream
@Jodiannarias: I'm working on a little project that is going to help support domestic violence shelters.I'm hoping it'll be off the ground this coming week.
https://twitter.com/Jodiannarias
Sounds like another BS project -- what was that called, Caylee's Fund? pffft!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Alamo Heights wrote:
Did anyone read that MM's nickname was "Ninja"? That is just a little too easy.
You leaned that from the twitlonger website I bet! LOL

Soooooooo, if you don't mind, how about you finish what you started.......if you think Jodi and Darryl engaged in "revenge sex", why?
southerngirl

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
The Sperm Donor perhaps?
More like a Bulldyke.
Alamo Heights

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange she never ever once complained about being 'in over her head' before - when she admits to OralSex in a parking lot..
And isn't if convenient that all of her old flames were on the way on her road trip
with Bobby_J, Matt _M, and Darryl_B all in California? Did she visit them one at a time
or did they all end up in one place? Maybe she wanted to get pregnant before she went
to TA's so she could have a baby in jail.

Sorry, that's the effects of too much sugar, cream and coffee.
Yes, I'll have another!
GLOOMY DAYS

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Alamo Heights wrote:
<quoted text>
Cellmate IIRC
Some are volunteers at a free clinic- Overburdened with running STD test for half the male population of Orlando who are now admitting they had sexual contact with the Orlando Kid Killer.

Clinics in all of CA. And AZ have a huge task tracing the hundreds of losers who played Hump Me Dummy with Jode the killer.

Since most were losers - until Travis it appears there are many and should take some time.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

The doctor testified Friday that McNeill told him he has special connection with three jurors and predicts two jurors will get sick during 2nd/3rd weeks of the trial.
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story...

If anyone following the Jodi Arias trial communicates with a deity named Sophie, I hoped they didn't share an electromagnetic field with jurors 5, 11 and 8. LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

What's in the "number system" of 5, 11 and 8, sort of backwards......

Luke 5:8-11
New International Version (NIV)
8 When Simon Peter saw this, he fell at Jesus’ knees and said,“Go away from me, Lord; I am a sinful man!” 9 For he and all his companions were astonished at the catch of fish they had taken, 10 and so were James and John, the sons of Zebedee, Simon’s partners.

Then Jesus said to Simon,“Don’t be afraid; from now on you will fish for people.” 11 So they pulled their boats up on shore, left everything and followed him.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

LMAO!

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Marce - Last night I reached 19% of that wonderful book - TY-TY-TY
will get back to more tonight.
Seems that thru all the books we have shared we know each others tastes pretty well.
Just got home- dam it's hot again - I am thinking of getting breast implants with a hose that I can fill with Ice Water before leaving home.
Oh, I'm thrilled that you're enjoying it. I could not put it down. We do know each other's tastes in reading -- I can read you like a book.

I LOVE the idea of the implants fitted with a hose for cold water in the hot summertime.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,781 - 14,800 of25,694
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min forks_make_us_fat 1,033,896
The alphabet (Jun '06) 34 min rubygoober 880
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 36 min rubygoober 11,790
two words (Jul '10) 38 min rubygoober 26,728
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 38 min Tools of Illuminati 2,618
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 40 min rubygoober 16,909
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 41 min Marley 70,211
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 59 min Spooky Mulder 478,229
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 5 hr LizW 17,328
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••