Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 733)

Showing posts 14,641 - 14,660 of25,738
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Fog Lifter wrote:
She may have used the gun for a variety of things, not just to shoot Travis.
She could have been holding a gun on him to get him to participate in the photo shoot. Did you ever think of that?
Not according to The Prosecutor of the case.

“Parties have reached an agreement. It is as follows. Ms. Arias was not holding a knife or gun when exhibit #159 was taken,” she said, referring to the enhanced photo taken at 5:29:20.

You desperately want to weave this case into something it's not.
GLOOMY DAYS

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Juan Martinez's opening statement, there were 27 stab wounds.
Where did the number 29 come from?
HeyMarny and all you other Non Killer Lovers- Has anyone else noticed how once a Ghoul learns to count to Zero it becomes confused when it reaches the number of 29 Stab Wounds inflicted upon the body of a slaughtered Travis - Yet still continues to spew forth it's expertise as to why Jode Killer is innocent.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

searcherfinder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's strange. The CPS people here absolutely depend on good CASAs and don't mind a bit helping them out. I've been to their offices and read the case reports, etc.
Funny how different things are in different parts of the country.
Is CASAs the same program as Gcasa?
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Boy, people are really dumb. Where do you think guns are carried for people who have a license to carry? Do you think they carry them in their hands all the time? They are carried in holsters, wedged into the back of their pants, etc.

Some of you people need to go back to school.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
This was before Flores pulled the rabbit out of the hat...The camera and the fact they had pics. He previously told her the camera was ruined...LOL! "We have pictures" he states and Jodi in a voice of real surprise says "really."
BTW...Is she still begging for the death penalty?
Flores pulled the rabbit out of the hat? If he's charged and convicted of perjury for telling the court the ME told him Travis was shot first, then stabbed which was a major factor in the death penalty being applied in this case, both the hat and the rabbit will go poof! The defense have probably already had their champagne celebration!
GLOOMY DAYS

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Fog Lifter wrote:
Think of the beautiful children Travis would have had with someone besides
Stabby. His baby pictures are adorable. I feel so bad that he and his siblings went through so much and now they won't ever get to hold the babies he would have had with someone decent like Deanna or Mimi.
I saw that pic of Stabby with the blonde straw hair running through when Travis was doing the chicken dance. It gave me the chills. Very witch-like.
Travis was turning his life around. He wanted her in Yreka. She was going to blackmail him with that tape, no doubt.
In testimony, she said she didn't want to "de-edify" Travis. What the F does
she mean? I went back to look at something someone had pointed out. I also noticed how they had her with fringe for bangs, her middle school girl scrunchy, little makeup and nerd glasses. Does it make me feel sorry for her?
NOPE.
ITA! Gawd alone knows how vindictive she might have become at trial if she had decided NOT to edify him.

What a low life lying POS slutty *hore she is to accuse the person she slaughtered as being the one who tainted her virginal arse.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

gun tutorial for the feeble-minded

Again, for accurate reports, refer to the autopsy report by Dr. Kevin Horn.

A big bowl of DUH for the Stabby Lovers.
GLOOMY DAYS

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to The Prosecutor of the case.
“Parties have reached an agreement. It is as follows. Ms. Arias was not holding a knife or gun when exhibit #159 was taken,” she said, referring to the enhanced photo taken at 5:29:20.
You desperately want to weave this case into something it's not.
Hey Fog- I always thought you were one Hot Biscotti - Now according to the Queen of Killer Lovers - It seems you have turned into a Killer Lover Dream Weaver Cult Member attempting to turn this case into something it's not.

WTH happened.

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Fog Lifter wrote:
She may have used the gun for a variety of things, not just to shoot Travis.
She could have been holding a gun on him to get him to participate in the photo shoot. Did you ever think of that?
Maybe she tried to shoot him first and the gun misfired (I think have read that it was old if not antique) As she leaves his basically lifeless body for her return trip she perhaps tried it again and it worked---once. She only had one bullet!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
HeyMarny and all you other Non Killer Lovers- Has anyone else noticed how once a Ghoul learns to count to Zero it becomes confused when it reaches the number of 29 Stab Wounds inflicted upon the body of a slaughtered Travis - Yet still continues to spew forth it's expertise as to why Jode Killer is innocent.
Prosecutors call it first-degree murder; Arias’ defense attorneys call it self-defense. The network TV news magazines call it the trial of the year.

But it’s a trial about sin: The very first witness, a devout Mormon woman whom Alexander was trying to woo — and who found his body five days after he was killed — was grilled on the stand about what constitutes sin in the Mormon religion.

Murder is at the top of the list, she said, and right below that, sexual immorality.

The photos flashed across the courtroom TV screens were appalling: photos Alexander allegedly took of Arias’ raw and naked body parts on the last day of his life, and crime scene photos of Alexander’s body, curled on the floor of his stand-up shower, his eyes closed, his nose and mouth bloodied and his slit throat gaping like a toothless grin.

Nonetheless, late on June 3 that year, Alexander invited Arias to his house. The next day, judging from the time stamps of photos they took of each other, they had sex at least twice during the day. Willmott said that Alexander tied Arias to a bed to act out a fantasy and that he became angry several times. Arias was photographing Alexander in the shower, Willmott said — photos bear this out — when she dropped Alexander’s expensive camera, which Willmott claimed angered Alexander again, forcing her to fight for her life.

But Martinez claimed that Arias was the angry one, jealous that Alexander was taking a different woman to Mexico. She came to his house to kill him, Martinez said, and as proof, he pointed out the violence of the murder: Alexander was stabbed 27 times before his throat was slit. Then, Martinez said,“she finished the job” by shooting Alexander in the side of the head.
http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/artic...

I think this trial has entered an alternate universe. Not only did Juan Martinez fail to prove many of his allegations, he stated the body was placed in a sitting position, not "curled on the floor" of the standup shower.
GLOOMY DAYS

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
So let's have a look at how the "number system" works,
if there were 27 stabwounds at the beginning of this trial, and 29 four months later --- that's a growth rate of 2 more per 4 months period of time = 6 per year.
The alleged murder occurred in June, 2008, almost 5 years ago,
5 years ago x 6 stab wounds more each year = 30 stab wounds.
Working that backward to the beginning, June, 2008, Travis was stabbed ZERO times.
Hey Missy - Be patient- IT recently learned how to count to Zero and is now flexing it's brain to show us all once again how it can subtract fiction from fact and still arrive once again arrive at Zero.

IT"S brilliance is astounding - So much so in fact that I am surprised it has not yet replaced Stephen Harper as Prime Minister of Canada. At least he knows how to count all the US Taxpayer $$$$$ required to keep the inbreds fed and contained safely in their bunkers.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

He (Alexander) was an executive in a multi-layer marketing company that sold insurance against legal bills........

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/artic...

Is this true, because selling insurance against legal bills is far different from offering free legal advice.

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Merrylands, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

here is food for thought.
We have seen the big blood stain in the hallway and assume that is where the neck was cut.
The ME confirmed that Travis would not be able to hold his head up alive, let alone dead because that is how deep the cut was.
So assuming you have seen the HLN tv reproduction of the dragging of the body. How do you propose that Jodi was able to drag the body with that head nearly decapitated and probably floppy?
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

whataboutcaylee wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she tried to shoot him first and the gun misfired (I think have read that it was old if not antique) As she leaves his basically lifeless body for her return trip she perhaps tried it again and it worked---once. She only had one bullet!
Her grandparents had all kinds of weapons and ammo. She only took the .25 caliber because it was small and easy to conceal. Did she get the knife she used to kill Travis from Darryl? It would be great if they could find the knife and gun, but she probably dropped them in a lake or down a storm sewer.

Personally, I'd water board her until her memory came back, but I can be a little harsh. ;-)

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
Arias Trial Winding Down.
Blink on Crime.
http://blinkoncrime.com/category/travis-alexa...
www.blinkoncrime.net

Nothing Christina Stoy says should be taken at face value. She is not a reliable source.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/jodi-ar...

Arizona Supreme Court denies Jodi Arias' request to set aside the option of a death sentence

The state’s highest court refused to accept the accused murderer’s request for a stay on the death penalty option. Her friends say she knows she needs to be punished for her crime.

Arizona’s Supreme Court is keeping the death penalty option on the table for Jodi Arias, a woman charged with the gruesome 2008 slaying of her boyfriend.

Arias’ lawyers filed a motion to temporarily set aside the possibility of a death sentence on Friday, but the request was swiftly denied in a one-sentence response just a few hours later.

RELATED: JODI ARIAS CLAIMS ‘MEMORY PROBLEMS’ UNDER STRESS IN INTENSE DAY OF CROSS-EXAMINATION

The state Supreme Court’s rejection affirms the decision of a lower court, which earlier this year refused to grant Arias a mistrial or a stay of the death penalty.

Arias’ attorneys argued in early January that Detective Esteban Flores, the lead detective in the case, committed perjury when he testified that Alexander was shot in the forehead first, before being stabbed multiple times. The prosecution’s theory changed later, stating that Arias first stabbed Alexander, then shot him in the head.

A medical examiner later confirmed that, given the victim’s extensive defense wounds, it wasn’t likely that the shot came first.

Detective Flores admitted that he had misunderstood the medical examiner before the initial hearing. However, he said he never committed perjury.
-----

It sure looks like the supreme court agreed that Flores did not perjure himself.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Pharmabill wrote:
here is food for thought.
We have seen the big blood stain in the hallway and assume that is where the neck was cut.
The ME confirmed that Travis would not be able to hold his head up alive, let alone dead because that is how deep the cut was.
So assuming you have seen the HLN tv reproduction of the dragging of the body. How do you propose that Jodi was able to drag the body with that head nearly decapitated and probably floppy?
In the floorplan photos that the jury was shown, the blood is in the bedroom, not in the hallway as shown in the evidence photos.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/dr/hln/www/release/s...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Another view of the floorplan photo.

GLOOMY DAYS

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
This was before Flores pulled the rabbit out of the hat...The camera and the fact they had pics. He previously told her the camera was ruined...LOL! "We have pictures" he states and Jodi in a voice of real surprise says "really."
BTW...Is she still begging for the death penalty?
HUH ? HUH ? Why are you asking this of me? You are the one we all yell for when we need an answer - BUT since uou did ask let me just say this..

I think that before the Fairy Tale is handed over to the Jury Flicka will demand a delay in order that Jode the Killer can undergo treatment for her Migraine Headaches

She will then be transported to the facility of Dr. Harter who Flicka will then call to testify on behalf of the Killer - Proving that Jode Killer was suffering a sever Migraine and really did not slaughter Travis - And what she thought was blood was simply the red jagged lines which occurred during her Migraine attack As for being able to speak correct words - Well we all know that now don't we.

'Generally, migraine begins as a dull ache and then develops into a constant throbbing and pulsating pain that you may feel at the temples, as well as the front or back of one or both sides of the head. Some people experience an aura before an attack.

You may see wavy or jagged lines, dots, or flashing lights; or you might experience tunnel vision or blind spots in one or both eyes. The aura can include visual or auditory hallucinations or difficulty in recalling or speaking the correct word.

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Merrylands, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
In the floorplan photos that the jury was shown, the blood is in the bedroom, not in the hallway as shown in the evidence photos.
yes in the bedroom just at the end of the hallway.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,641 - 14,660 of25,738
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,073,217
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min No Warming 45,601
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 28 min Simns 17,551
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 40 min Doug77 17,043
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 hr Doug77 1,018
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr EXECUTE KID KILLERS 483,118
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 3 hr number 23 2,915
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••