southerngirl

Newark, OH

#15863 Apr 27, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nV2BFdcmj84XX
Go to 5:00 to 5:03 minutes in pause it and look at how straight her fingers are with the thumb and pinky extended. No bent finger there. Keep watching for a few more seconds and you will contine to see the fingers straight, not a crooked one. Left hand!
Her googly eyes are a little crooked, though.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#15864 Apr 27, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another shout out to say Hi to Search & to all other Non Killer Lover Bloodthirsty Cult Members.
HANG In For Just A Short Time- Until Juan will once again proves he is not seeking blood sucking monetary gains BUT- is simply seeking ...JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS AND HIS NFAM8LY.
Now who among us are not seeking Justice EH? EH ??
Hear, hear!

**GLOOMY, I'm confused...why you responding to the wrong posts?**
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#15865 Apr 27, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Angel:D
The last pic of him alive, Travis was sitting..so, think of the act of getting up from that position in a small space..you would put your head down as you got to your feet and while you did that, a person could stab you just as you stood up. You would try to get the knife from them and probably cut your hand as you stumble to the sink to cough up blood.
A body slam would have cracked her head open on the tile floor and you know it takes some time to recover from that..no up and running for a gun if that happened.
And lol, the defense acts as tho it's somehow less cruel to shoot a guy 'accidentally' and then pick up a knife and slash him to ribbons all within a two minute time frame! I hope she gets the DP.
I am fairly certain that Travis had been stabbed before he slumped to the floor of the shower. I think that it is blood in the crease of his leg and torso.

Also. In the "portrait" of Travis in the shore, you can see the water droplets on the shower door. Jodi was outside the shower door.

In the 'slumped Travis' photo, the shower door is open. No water droplets. Did Jodi open the shower door to stab him and the photo was taken when he slumped to the floor?
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#15866 Apr 27, 2013
Shower not shore

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#15867 Apr 27, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you're right Mary -- that don't tax MY imagination!
"Im NOT going to be IGNORED...!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DM64Y8ndyG4XX
SG...What a huge waste!!! Give me Tony's number!!!

LOL
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

#15868 Apr 27, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"if she did happen to get out"....
Gosh, a week or two before the jury's verdict and if all were well, you should be fantasizing over Jodi's execution by death penalty.
What a shocking revelation!
Hey Marce- I just discovered an amazing book written by Dr.Seuss entitled HOP ON POP. Confused am I as to whether it be fact or fiction.

Within the folds of the book is a message from UNICEF requesting readers to forward the book to Red Deer Inbred Compound.

If by doing so will the Alien Bird hopping - Morphing into Helicopters be able to track me down ?

Level 8

New York

#15869 Apr 27, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't look it up did you? It was the spurts from each heart beat. Please don't try to BS me. I do not have the wealth of knowledge than MaryNY, but your posts make it evident that you have not followed this case as much as I. Good for you but please don't insult me. TIA. If you really want to know.
http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/...
Otherwise don't bother
Lazy trolls!!! They can't comprehend a thing, kind of like JA denying that the clean bullet casing resting on top of a pool of coagulated blood, with the picture right in front of her face, huh?

Level 8

New York

#15870 Apr 27, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Her googly eyes are a little crooked, though.
Reptile eyes!
AN other

United States

#15871 Apr 27, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nV2BFdcmj84XX
Go to 5:00 to 5:03 minutes in pause it and look at how straight her fingers are with the thumb and pinky extended. No bent finger there. Keep watching for a few more seconds and you will contine to see the fingers straight, not a crooked one. Left hand!
Good catch. I think her pinky finger was broken in this video.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#15872 Apr 27, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Angel:D
The last pic of him alive, Travis was sitting..so, think of the act of getting up from that position in a small space..you would put your head down as you got to your feet and while you did that, a person could stab you just as you stood up. You would try to get the knife from them and probably cut your hand as you stumble to the sink to cough up blood.
A body slam would have cracked her head open on the tile floor and you know it takes some time to recover from that..no up and running for a gun if that happened.
And lol, the defense acts as tho it's somehow less cruel to shoot a guy 'accidentally' and then pick up a knife and slash him to ribbons all within a two minute time frame! I hope she gets the DP.
I take that anything she (Stabby) said was a lie. There was no body slam on the hard tile floor.
My spouse is roughly Travis's weight or maybe a little more but taller. If he body slammed me on our bathroom floor, I wouldn't be able to get up. My spouse is a trained killer. I've left knives around and guess what, I've never woken up stabbed. The whole reason this played out the way it did is because of her mental mindset.

I do believe she was capable of blackmailing him, maybe to get out of paying the $6,000 or more she owed him for the car or to get him to take her on more trips, pay for things, etc. Someone said him refinancing his house would have given him $80,000 in equity. Maybe she wanted that money.

The whole slasher and gun shot wound was to confuse people, nothing more. She did a great job with the confusion. Mott_Trott doesn't know the difference between a bullet wound and a wound from an arrow. Squeaky and Sloth must as well sign out. She might have done better defending herself.

There was no reason for Travis to die. There was nothing he did that would make me believe he needed to leave this earth in that manner.

I saw the pic she took of him with the KY Jelly. Did she have the knife or the gun then? It was the economy size so you could see it on the photo. Tell me she didn't stage that. Someone needed to toss those pictures. Quit thinking about the time stamps. I know she tampered with them just like she does everything else. She tortured him for a lot longer than a minute. Think about it. It doesn't make rational sense.

Just look at the autopsy report and things that you can really rely on and NEVER EVER listen to her or her defense attorneys.
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

#15873 Apr 27, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hear, hear!
**GLOOMY, I'm confused...why you responding to the wrong posts?**
Let me splain ya....LOL ! I make no response at all to the rabid hate filled Trolls
There is a method to what may appear to be my madness SoG.

I simply note that the Rabid Killer Ghouls who post on here leave a space for replies - Of which I simply take advantage of
and respond to some of the Non Killer Lover Ghouls .

LOL! Wait and Watch ! I predict a barrage of nonsensical posts from the rabid hate filled Killer Lover Ghouls with in the next 30 mins.
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

#15874 Apr 27, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"if she did happen to get out"....
Gosh, a week or two before the jury's verdict and if all were well, you should be fantasizing over Jodi's execution by death penalty.
What a shocking revelation!
Hey Riverside - Howz the weather down your way - Bootiful up this end.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#15876 Apr 27, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I am fairly certain that Travis had been stabbed before he slumped to the floor of the shower. I think that it is blood in the crease of his leg and torso.
Also. In the "portrait" of Travis in the shore, you can see the water droplets on the shower door. Jodi was outside the shower door.
In the 'slumped Travis' photo, the shower door is open. No water droplets. Did Jodi open the shower door to stab him and the photo was taken when he slumped to the floor?
I don't think that's blood in the last pic of him sitting but the door is definitely open, AN. I think the red is just from lighting because there's nothing on his chest..yet. Oh my God, I just saw the autopsy pics and holy smoke, she slaughtered the guy like a one woman Manson family! She should suffer the way she made him suffer, the hideous b*tch!
I wonder if that last face shot was one of surprise..I doubt he knew she was taking pics outside his shower. Do those cameras flash or what?(I'm no photographer and don't own a camera)
Oasis

Pinetops, NC

#15877 Apr 27, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
Travis threatened to expose Jodi and her narcissistic sociopath stalking ways.
Thanks, STM
From all the testimony, there was not much left to expose. Everybody and their brother knew about the doggy door, window peeking, tire slashing and such.
As far as the unorthodox sex, he would have to expose himself, too.
What a conundrum.
She must have been a super-producer for PPL!!!

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#15878 Apr 27, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
<quoted text>
I take that anything she (Stabby) said was a lie. There was no body slam on the hard tile floor.
My spouse is roughly Travis's weight or maybe a little more but taller. If he body slammed me on our bathroom floor, I wouldn't be able to get up. My spouse is a trained killer. I've left knives around and guess what, I've never woken up stabbed. The whole reason this played out the way it did is because of her mental mindset.
I do believe she was capable of blackmailing him, maybe to get out of paying the $6,000 or more she owed him for the car or to get him to take her on more trips, pay for things, etc. Someone said him refinancing his house would have given him $80,000 in equity. Maybe she wanted that money.
The whole slasher and gun shot wound was to confuse people, nothing more. She did a great job with the confusion. Mott_Trott doesn't know the difference between a bullet wound and a wound from an arrow. Squeaky and Sloth must as well sign out. She might have done better defending herself.
There was no reason for Travis to die. There was nothing he did that would make me believe he needed to leave this earth in that manner.
I saw the pic she took of him with the KY Jelly. Did she have the knife or the gun then? It was the economy size so you could see it on the photo. Tell me she didn't stage that. Someone needed to toss those pictures. Quit thinking about the time stamps. I know she tampered with them just like she does everything else. She tortured him for a lot longer than a minute. Think about it. It doesn't make rational sense.
Just look at the autopsy report and things that you can really rely on and NEVER EVER listen to her or her defense attorneys.
Great post! except one thing..prosecution would know if time stamps were tampered with and she was too stupid to know the card could be retrieved from camera in tact. Other than that, excellent post:D

Level 8

New York

#15880 Apr 27, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Good catch. I think her pinky finger was broken in this video.
LOL! We all know it was never broken, she damaged her finger when she was stabbing TA, so much that the knife became to bloody to hold and it slipped and sliced her two fingers. I wonder what stab number she was on with his happened? 1 through 29?

wait .....or....

She cut it on a glass at work

she cut it on metal thing at work

She cut it when she was bathing napolean

she cut it when she was getting a glass and a drink in TA kitchen

She cut it slicing apples, poor snow white!

Did I miss any?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#15881 Apr 27, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
<quoted text> Someone said him refinancing his house would have given him $80,000 in equity. Maybe she wanted that money..
You don't think an obvious lead for authorities investigating a violent death who also presents the appearance of being wealthy is for authorities to take a look at his financial situation?

"Follow the money trail" is nothing new. As far as Jodi extorting money from Travis, that's ridiculous because he continued to maintain a relationship with her. Jodi had no money remember, that's why she borrowed Travs's BMW to haul her U-Haul, tied with bindertwine to the door handles. Yeehaw!!
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#15882 Apr 27, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me splain ya....LOL ! I make no response at all to the rabid hate filled Trolls
There is a method to what may appear to be my madness SoG.
I simply note that the Rabid Killer Ghouls who post on here leave a space for replies - Of which I simply take advantage of
and respond to some of the Non Killer Lover Ghouls .
LOL! Wait and Watch ! I predict a barrage of nonsensical posts from the rabid hate filled Killer Lover Ghouls with in the next 30 mins.
HA! Much obliged! Carry on, then.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#15883 Apr 27, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Reptile eyes!
Jodi has a reptile dysfunction?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#15884 Apr 27, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! We all know it was never broken, she damaged her finger when she was stabbing TA, so much that the knife became to bloody to hold and it slipped and sliced her two fingers. I wonder what stab number she was on with his happened? 1 through 29?
wait .....or....
She cut it on a glass at work
she cut it on metal thing at work
She cut it when she was bathing napolean
she cut it when she was getting a glass and a drink in TA kitchen
She cut it slicing apples, poor snow white!
Did I miss any?
According to Juan Martinez's opening statement, there were 27 stab wounds.

Where did the number 29 come from?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min litesong 46,613
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Patrick 1,109,546
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 1 hr missattempts 87
What life is like for Casey Anthony 1 hr missattempts 235
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 2 hr Lon Spector 280
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 9 hr The Real Missyfit 487,358
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 10 hr Real Person 2,482
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••