Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#15827 Apr 27, 2013
They should put her in a jail cell with Warren Jeffs except they'd breed like rabbits and have some real "special children" or
she could stalk Robert Durst (killer/millionaire)
except I think he is married to someone lives separately
from him. Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez are deceased.

Oops. I forgot she is now walking on the other side of the street.
Maybe Betty Broderick (is she still alive?) Carla Faye Tucker was executed
(axe murderer).

Oh, BTW, is her fan club of two still showing up in court,
B.C. and D.B.?
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#15828 Apr 27, 2013
Chief Wiggums wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, they wouldn't get to irritate anybody.. and get responses that show that others are irritated by their idiocy.. After all, their true purpose in life is to agitate, insult, rile, and prove their ignorance for all to see (and enjoy). don't ya know Gloomy.
Doesn't this describe them AND Jodi and casey?

Antisocial personality disorder is a type of chronic mental condition in which a
person's ways of thinking, perceiving situations and relating to others are dysfunctional and destructive. People with antisocial personality disorder typically have no regard for right and wrong and often disregard the rights, wishes and feelings of others.

Those with antisocial personality disorder tend to antagonize, manipulate or treat others either harshly or with callous indifference. They may often violate the law, landing in frequent trouble, yet they show no guilt or remorse.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#15829 Apr 27, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read Travis' journals. He described how he used his hands and back to protect himself from more of the pain when his mother beat him. He said he discovered that using his hands and turning his back made the beating less painful.
I assume that you are just trying to get a reply and that you are not that inhumane. Trolling, are ya?
http://www.cayleedaily.com/2013/02/jodia-aria...
Surely you jest when you proclaim to work in the mental health industry?

You think just because Travis was viciously beaten as a boy, as a psycically-fit 30 odd year old adult attacked by 115 pound girly who his sexual fantasies involved tying up, and he was so scared he what, put his back to her?

Violence begets violence......indeed many a father who's beaten his little boy son has learned that when the boy grows into a man.

Is there some reason you think of adults as perpetually childlike, or is that the world as you see it through your own eyes?
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#15830 Apr 27, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to go OT but is there anyone here in the SoCal area know where I can purchase a good Apple Slicer ? I have sliced my dam fingers soooo many times I can hardly drive to UT to manipulate my new UT boyfriend.
No but I think you might try the Applebee's in Yreka.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#15831 Apr 27, 2013
I PROCLAIM!!!!

I WORK IN THE MENTAL HEALTH INDUSTRY!!!! Do NOT challenge my AUTHORITY! EVER!
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

#15832 Apr 27, 2013
Rambler wrote:
OT
Oh very funny! Lion King/Walt Disney Pictures -- Pres Obama's "official birth video"!
Hilarious! LMAO!
http://www.cnn.com/video/standard.html...
Shout out to Sppoky regarding the idiotic posts from Killer Lovers.
Just scroll on by - And keep returning- The main objective of Killer Lover Cult Members is to drive all and any who disagree with them into oblivion.

All one need do is look at the now defunct Casey thread to realize that they accomplished that which they strived for-And are now repeating their dastardly cowardly roach frass droppings on this thread.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#15833 Apr 27, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/24/jodi...

By the end of the trial, will Stabby morph into Andrea Yates?
She looks more like her with each passing day.

If it wasn't so much money, her IQ and psych evaluation should be
redone, perhaps by a psychiatrist who is an M.D. and not a quack
pack like the defense had on the stand for what seemed like months.

If she did happen to get out, what would she do? Waitress jobs are out.
Customers would boycott the restaurants. Can't go back to PPL.
Can't go live with Darryl Brewer. I don't think Ryan Burns would
return her calls. Ditto for Matt McCartney, but I haven't heard much about him. Where does he live anyway? Was it ever decided if Bobby Juarez was dead or alive?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#15834 Apr 27, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Shout out once more to Marce- Did either of us ever read the book by Denise that came out in Feb 2013 ?? I think I got so absorbed in the trial of Killer Jode I forgot about it .
Gods and Beasts: A Novel (Alex Morrow Novels)[Hardcover]
Denise Mina
Denise Mina (Author)
I just bought it on eBay. This particular bookseller is in the UK, so I won't get it for 10-14 days. I will let you know.

Just started 'Life After Life' by the great Kate Atkinson. Will let you know what I finks. It's a fat book!

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#15835 Apr 27, 2013
AN other wrote:
I PROCLAIM!!!!
I just want to tell you how proud I am of your long career as a mental health professional.

Question for you, O Great MHP: When did Det. Flores get charged with perjury?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#15836 Apr 27, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Shout out to Sppoky regarding the idiotic posts from Killer Lovers.
Just scroll on by - And keep returning- The main objective of Killer Lover Cult Members is to drive all and any who disagree with them into oblivion.
All one need do is look at the now defunct Casey thread to realize that they accomplished that which they strived for-And are now repeating their dastardly cowardly roach frass droppings on this thread.
'frass'-- The perfect word to describe insect poop. The word sounds like what it is.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#15837 Apr 27, 2013
AN other wrote:
I PROCLAIM!!!!
Yeah, yeah.....on the Internet you can play your fantasy games and be anyone you want to be.

In fact long ago you were a schoolteacher celebrating your retirement.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#15838 Apr 27, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I just bought it on eBay. This particular bookseller is in the UK, so I won't get it for 10-14 days. I will let you know.
Just started 'Life After Life' by the great Kate Atkinson. Will let you know what I finks. It's a fat book!
I noticed that you were accused of only posting about horrendous events. Are you trying to confuse us with your cheery posts? My proclamation that I am involved in the mental health industry prevents me from comprehending this post.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#15839 Apr 27, 2013
http://www.bing.com/images/search...

take a look and see if you don't think Stabby is morphing into
Andrea Yates. I don't know how Stabby managed to pass the
tests she took. I really thought she would come out some kind
of schizo or something on the autism spectrum perhaps like
Asperger's (like Robert Durst in that it spares your intellect but
makes you an oddball...he at least got a degree before he started
killing people).

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#15840 Apr 27, 2013
I'm so glad I decided to move to Florida. Couldn't take that frigid weather on the West Coast.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#15841 Apr 27, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want to tell you how proud I am of your long career as a mental health professional.
Question for you, O Great MHP: When did Det. Flores get charged with perjury?
About 6 Topix pages ago! You can take that fact to your nearest mortgage lender unless you can access it through your magical debit card. You can probably find the website where the charges are filed immediately after ' you know who's ' trial date. How's it going Teach?
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#15842 Apr 27, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly right AN. I also believe the reason Travis sent those final texts to her on May 26 was based on her telling him she had the tape and was blackmailing him. He let her have it good.
She was so desperate to get down to Mesa to change his mind and if that didn't work she was going to slaughter him and she did. Every step she made after that long text was a calculated move on her part. I also believe the Cancun trip with Mimi sent her completely over the edge.
I'm sure you're right Mary -- that don't tax MY imagination!

"Im NOT going to be IGNORED...!"

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Merrylands, Australia

#15843 Apr 27, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly what Jodi told Mr. Martinez she did when trying to escape Travis. You haven't heard Jodi's testimony, have you?
He was looking in the mirror and the blood splattered and dripped into the basin. At that time his back was to Jodi
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#15844 Apr 27, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2013/04/24/jodi-arias-the-end- is-near_n_3157478.html
By the end of the trial, will Stabby morph into Andrea Yates?
She looks more like her with each passing day.
If it wasn't so much money, her IQ and psych evaluation should be
redone, perhaps by a psychiatrist who is an M.D. and not a quack
pack like the defense had on the stand for what seemed like months.
If she did happen to get out, what would she do? Waitress jobs are out.
Customers would boycott the restaurants. Can't go back to PPL.
Can't go live with Darryl Brewer. I don't think Ryan Burns would
return her calls. Ditto for Matt McCartney, but I haven't heard much about him. Where does he live anyway? Was it ever decided if Bobby Juarez was dead or alive?
Maybe she can be KKC's new BFF, they have SO much in common.

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Merrylands, Australia

#15845 Apr 27, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you're right Mary -- that don't tax MY imagination!
"Im NOT going to be IGNORED...!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DM64Y8ndyG4XX
You know what I find curious is that some of those images have time stamps and some do not. So how did that happen?
some have even suggested the afternoon romp was from another time.
In her interview jodi said her hair was in braids and flores said pigtails. She asked to look at the photos.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#15846 Apr 27, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Much like the pain of Travis as she thrust the knife into his back in a feverish jealous rage before slitting his throat and finally firing a bullet into his head lest he survive and give testimony that it was NOT 2 Ninjas who slaughtered him - BUT rather the sex crazed maniac named Jodi.
Travis can no longer feel the pain inflicted by this rabid foul killer - BUT the pain felt by his loved ones will live on until they die.
Especially if that jury F*CKS UP like Pinellas jury did!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min shinningelectr0n 1,154,256
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 19 min T-REX 490,252
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min mdbuilder 49,235
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 96,659
Online Roleplay 5 hr Kaitlyn 3
Internet, zoning make adult bookstores endanger... 5 hr taroB 1
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 9 hr The Real Missy 17,707
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance