Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 711)

Showing posts 14,201 - 14,220 of25,739
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

CIG wrote:
<quoted text>Wilmott reminds me of an animal ready to spring...!
she is way too hyper, even for a defense attorney...she has these gleaming, continuously darting eyes which are very disturbing...he gives the impression of twitching and jerking when in reality she is sitting still...then she has this very fake smile and strange girly, skittish, behavior and tone, which are very unbecoming...
You consider Wilmott hyper in comparison to courtroom-acrobatist Juan Marteniz? LOL

It's obvious how very little f this trial you've followed.
GLOOMY DAYS

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Fog Lifter wrote:
Her favorite movies...what do you think the real list would contain?
Ace Ventura Pet Detective, Anchorman, Braveheart, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The Color Purple, Crash, The Count of Monte Cristo, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Down With Love, Dumb and Dumber, Edward Scissorhands, The Emperor's New Groove, The Fifth Element, Forest Gump, House of Flying Daggers, Ice Age, Independence Day, Legends of the Fall, The Lion King, Memoirs of a Geisha, Mission to Mars, The Notebook, O Brother Where Art Thou?, The One, Shallow Hal, Shanghai Noon, Sleepy Hollow, Soul Plane, The Secret, The Truman Show, What Dreams May Come
Jodi's blog about her favorite movies.
Do you notice everything in her blog is in alphabetical order.
She's really "anal" isn't she? Anal retentive and obsessive.
Hence her initials for Jodi Anal Allarse
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Fog Lifter wrote:
My blogs
Something to Think About
About me
Let's pick her blog apart, shall we?
Jodi has not had access to a computer since July 9, 2008.

Did you write the blog.......otherwise why would you want to focus attention on someone you despise?
GLOOMY DAYS

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Fog Lifter wrote:
My blogs
Something to Think About
About me
Gender Female
Location Yreka, CA, United States
Interests Adventure, Affiliate Programs, Agency, Alchemy, Angels, Animals, Art, Astral Projection, Astrology, Beauty, Books, Camping, Capitalism, Charity, Chocolate, Cinnabon, Coast to Coast AM, Co-Creation, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Creation, Crop Circles, Crystals, Culinary, Dead Sea Scrolls, Doctrine, Drawing, Earth, Education, Energy, Entrepreneurialism, Eternal Progression, Evolution, Exploration, Faith, Family, Feng Shui, Finance, Flowers, Football, Free Enterprise, Geneology, God, Golden Rule, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Hiking, History, Humanity, Humor, Jamba Juice, Justice, Kindness, Kung Fu Movies, Labyrinths, Law of Attraction, Life, Love, Lucid Dreaming, Massages, Master Mind, Meditation, Meta-physics, Miracles, Mixed Martial Arts, Moon, Muscles, Music, Musicals, Mythology, Nature, NDEs, New Age, Numismatics, OBEs, Opera, Outdoors, Painting, Pathworking, PDAs, People, Personal Development, Photography, Poetry, Psychology, Pyramids, Quantum Physics, Reading, Real Estate, Relaxation, Remote Viewing, Revelation, Road Trips, Roasted Marshmallows, Skydiving, Spanish, Spirituality, Star Gazing, Sunrises, Sunsets, Telepathy, Temple, Ten Commandments, Traveling, Train Rides, Truth, Universe, Visualization, Vocabulary, Water Crystals, Word of Wisdom
Favorite Movies Ace Ventura Pet Detective, Anchorman, Braveheart, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The Color Purple, Crash, The Count of Monte Cristo, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Down With Love, Dumb and Dumber, Edward Scissorhands, The Emperor's New Groove, The Fifth Element, Forest Gump, House of Flying Daggers, Ice Age, Independence Day, Legends of the Fall, The Lion King, Memoirs of a Geisha, Mission to Mars, The Notebook, O Brother Where Art Thou?, The One, Shallow Hal, Shanghai Noon, Sleepy Hollow, Soul Plane, The Secret, The Truman Show, What Dreams May Come
Favorite Music I LOVE MUSIC - almost every genre ever created. In fact, my musical tastes are so wide and varied that it would be easier to list what I don't listen to: Metal. I have nothing against it, it just doesn't jive with me. Many rap artists are brilliant poets, and I'm all for it in the absence of profanity and degradation of women (no, I'm not a feminist). Some country music, not all, reminds me of depression and poverty, but that can be said of any music, really. So, with respect to these short and simple guidelines, I view the rest of the music world as my melodious playground.
Favorite Books Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, The Four Agreements, The Mastery of Love, The Road Less Traveled, Rich Dad Poor Dad, Cashflow Quadrant, The Mists of Avalon, The Richest Man in Babylon, Think and Grow Rich, How to Win Friends and Influence People, Power vs. Force, Eat That Frog, As A Man Thinketh, The Isaiah Effect, 1000 Places to See Before You Die, The Bible, The Book of Mormon
Let's pick her blog apart, shall we?
When her eyes swivel around in her head during trial is that when she is Astral Projecting? Too bad she hasn't mastered the skill of having both eyes arrive back at the same time same place in her sockets.
GLOOMY DAYS

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

OH crapola - sorry didn't mean to post the whole dam thing.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
The cheapest price I found was 600 dollars and that was just for the body,Sony sales the package Camera body with lens for anywhere fron 1200 to 1600,depending on the lens. Thats a litle more tham the insect claim's with all her demented intelligence.
Don't forget that Jodi testified that Travis borrowed money from her, despite Jodi's UNCASHED checks to him. So how could he afford an expensive camera?

If the camera was that expensive and Jodi dropped it, Travis' anger might be understandable, particularly if he had financial difficulty. If it was a cheap camera, why freak out? But of course, the Topix dropping can't be wrong.

I would think that Travis might have beat the crap out of Jodi for slashing 6 of his tires and one or more of Lisa's but he didn't.
CIG

New Milford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then I came close to your thoughts - Due to the tight clothes she wears I always thought of her as a Pig In A Blanket -
Especially when she squeals when proven to be the idiot she is when Juan the Big Bad Wolf blows down her house of straw.
lol, she seems to be all corseted! seriously!
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Michelle Lowry and Dallin Forrest met Marie Hall at Travis' house when no one answered the locked door. It was they who told Detective Flores that there was a white car in the driveway of Travis' home on June 9. Someone continues to have comprehension problems in her haste to find fault.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Recap: Week 1 of Jodi Arias trial

"Martinez told the jury police also recovered a series of time and date stamped photos of the couple engaged in sexual activity hours before the murder, as well as a photo taken while the attack was in progress."
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/01/04/jodi-...

Nope, the prosecution has never alledged Jodi snuck in the house and murdered Travis, so I'm not sure what the gascans atttempting to hide her trip was supposed to prove.

How could she know none of the roommates would be home, or that Travis wouldn't have told anyone she was coming to visit? Only after the fact did she find out he had told many others she was stalking him....after he had done so, that Accounts for why he didn't tell any of those same people he was still involved in a sexual relationship with Jodi..........but his double life was catching up with him.

What if someone had found those incriminating photos Jodi has carelessly left lying around prior to June 9th and threatened to expose the Mormon PriestHood Holder Travis, had he not been dead in his shower?
CIG

New Milford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget that Jodi testified that Travis borrowed money from her, despite Jodi's UNCASHED checks to him. So how could he afford an expensive camera?
If the camera was that expensive and Jodi dropped it, Travis' anger might be understandable, particularly if he had financial difficulty. If it was a cheap camera, why freak out? But of course, the Topix dropping can't be wrong.
I would think that Travis might have beat the crap out of Jodi for slashing 6 of his tires and one or more of Lisa's but he didn't.
if Travis was the type to really get mad, it would be when she dragged the BMW behind her U-Haul and burned out the transmission! But he didn't...

Travis's so-called 'abusive' text messages only show his frustration with a woman who won't leave him alone and continuously does something to provoke, aggravate and destroy him and his property - in Travis's mind (and I think the same too), I think she intentionally destroyed his stuff and pretended innocence - like burned transmission, scratched CDs, dropped camera etc..

as far as him having sex is concerned, honestly I see NO PROOF that he had sex with her after they broke up and she went back to CA in April 2008...

he was interested in decent, professional, educated women like Mimi Hall and not waitress sluts like Jodi, who had probably started disgusting him...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Six tires, no plan.......

Where is the towing records and tire repair or replacement receipts for these tire slashing events? Regardless that he never reported the incident/s, he could not have repaired the tires on his own.

Level 2

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I hadn't realized so many of you disagree with the Prosecution's theory. Juan Martinez, in his opening statement, agrees the shower posing session was consensual, probably because the ceiling lights were turned on and off midway in addition to Travis looking into the camera, then later sitting down in the shower.
That does not bode well for a sure conviction.....not one person who posts here totally agrees to the allegations that Jodi committed the premeditated murder of Travis in the manner the prosecution says it occurred.
Yet you do realize that it's the prosecution's theory which the jury will be asked to deliberate on - could the murder have occurred in the way the prosecutions says it occurred, beyond reasonable doubt? If they do not believe so, Jodi will be acquitted. The jury is not allowed to speculate to what they think might have occurred - it's a case of did the State prove what they said happened in their opening statements - yes or no!
==========
Nope, upon a finding of NO 1st Degree Murder the jury has to also find that the elements of 2nd Degree Murder are not there to find her not guilty of 2nd Degree Murder.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hence her initials for Jodi Anal Allarse
Jodi ORIAS, according o Dr DeM.

Isn't this beautifuful photography!.........

http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2013/03/califor...
CIG

New Milford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I didn't realize that you pointed out Jodi's attempt to frame Mimi two weeks ago. I wonder if anyone else has considered that Jodi was trying to frame Mimi.(maybe it's a "mute" point???)
I think Jodi thought she could kill Travis in the shower and keep the mess to a minimum. She described how Travis screamed and to silence him as he neared the exit, she slashed his throat. I saw in the autopsy report that he had other slices in his throat.
Jodi's description of Travis's murder by the two ninjas was probably the true description of how Travis died...on all fours first, screaming low screams...

IMO, the gun got stuck (like she said in her ninjas version)...she then used the knife, first stab straight into his heart...then when he went to the sink and was coughing out blood, she, having now reached the point of no return, kept stabbing him while he was bent over the sink...Travis then tried to run to the door of his bedroom while trying to defend himself some, and maybe even reached the door and was trying to call out for HELP, and she slit his throat to stop that...

she thought a gun shot would be enough and he would be found dead in his shower - she did not reckon with having to use the knife to this extent with Travis trying his best to stay alive and try to defend himself and try to run...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

CIG wrote:
<quoted text>if Travis was the type to really get mad, it would be when she dragged the BMW behind her U-Haul and burned out the transmission! But he didn't...
Describe how a U-haul can be drug behind a BMW car.

Ya tie it to a door handle or what?
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

CIG wrote:
<quoted text>if Travis was the type to really get mad, it would be when she dragged the BMW behind her U-Haul and burned out the transmission! But he didn't...
Travis's so-called 'abusive' text messages only show his frustration with a woman who won't leave him alone and continuously does something to provoke, aggravate and destroy him and his property - in Travis's mind (and I think the same too), I think she intentionally destroyed his stuff and pretended innocence - like burned transmission, scratched CDs, dropped camera etc..
as far as him having sex is concerned, honestly I see NO PROOF that he had sex with her after they broke up and she went back to CA in April 2008...
he was interested in decent, professional, educated women like Mimi Hall and not waitress sluts like Jodi, who had probably started disgusting him...
I can't find any evidence anywhere that he had ever seen her again until she showed up on June 4.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

"Taylor Searle was on the phone with Travis’ friends on June 9, 2008, as his body was discovered in the shower. When he heard that one of his best friends was dead, Searle went numb.

He immediately jumped in his car and sped toward Travis’ house. He had something urgent police needed to see. Searle believed Travis had known his killer. In fact, he says he had warned Travis about her just a week prior to his death.

“When he showed up dead, I was on my laptop saying to the cops,‘This is the girl who did it,’” he says.“I knew it was her right away.

For months they communicated through phone calls, email and text messages, and met for romantic rendezvous at Chris and Sky Hughes’ house, a midway point in their long-distance relationship. As their romance blossomed, they took trips together to the Grand Canyon, Sedona and New Mexico. All the while, Jodi was with her camera, snapping hundreds of photos.

But friends say the relationship seemed to mean more to Jodi than it did to Travis. While he was attracted to her, he did not see a future with Jodi and had been dating several other girls throughout their relationship.

According to friends, Jodi wanted to marry Travis and tried desperately to get him to commit, even joining the Mormon Church to grow closer to him.

“She was very good at manipulating people… She was like a chameleon,” says Chris Hughes.“She knew he wanted to marry a Mormon and get married in the Temple. She felt like she had a better shot at Travis if she joined the church. So she gets baptized.”

Several friends say they witnessed incidents where Jodi appeared alarmingly possessive. When they were together she would cling to his side, never letting him out of her sight. Friends have claimed she eavesdropped on his private conversations and read email and text messages without his permission.

Shortly after their breakup, Jodi made the surprising decision to pack up her belongings and move to Mesa, just miles from Travis’ neighborhood. According to those familiar with their relationship, that’s when her infatuation with Travis appeared to grow into an obsession.

“She drove him crazy, she would stalk him,” says Searle.“He swore that she broke into his house and stole his journals. He had a journal with all his writing and it just disappeared and he swore that she took it.”

In late 2007, Travis began dating another girl seriously. Late one night in December of that year while at his new girlfriend’s house, Travis discovered his tires had been slashed. He replaced the tires only to have them slashed again on the following night. Shortly after those incidents, Travis’ new girlfriend received a hostile email from a “John Doe.” The email, which was wrought with heavy religious undertones, refereed to her relationship with Travis.

It read in part:“If you let him stay in your bed one more time or even sleep under the same roof as him, you will be giving the appearance of evil... You are a daughter of God, and you have been a shameful example. Be thou clean, sin no more.”

The girl later told police she believed the email had been sent by Jodi.

There were several other similar incidents leading up to about a week prior to his death, when Travis caught Jodi hacking into his Facebook account, according to the police report. By this point, Travis had had enough and told her he wanted her out of his life.

“They had a chat where he tore her apart,” Searle says.“He called me the next morning and read to me what he said to her. I said,‘Aren’t you afraid she’s going to hurt you?”

A week later, Travis Alexander was dead."
http://www.timespublications.com/aug10-featur...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Nope, upon a finding of NO 1st Degree Murder the jury has to also find that the elements of 2nd Degree Murder are not there to find her not guilty of 2nd Degree Murder.
If the jury chooses to believe beyond reasonable doubt the case which the prosecution has presented , the elements of 1st degree premeditation are there. Jodi planned the murder in California, stole a gun, rented a car to not be recognized, borrowed gascans so her trail couldn't be traced. Furthermore on June 4th after she arrived at 4am and before she allegedly murdered Travis at 5:31pm she had plenty of time to reflect.

What doesn't meet the basic element of a 1 st degree murder case about that scenario, if the jury deems it occurred?

(When you figure out the answer, perhaps you might notify the Mariposa State Attorney Department that they don't have a hope in h3ll in winning this death penalty case.)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

AN other wrote:
"Taylor Searle was on the phone with Travis’ friends on June 9, 2008, as his body was discovered in the shower. When he heard that one of his best friends was dead, Searle went numb.
He immediately jumped in his car and sped toward Travis’ house. He had something urgent police needed to see. Searle believed Travis had known his killer. In fact, he says he had warned Travis about her just a week prior to his death.
It would be far less traumatic for you if you researched trial testimony so if Jodi is acquitted you can understand why. What's written in the alternate universe has no baering inside the courtroom.

Don't say I didn't forewarn you when you're having your next meltdown!
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

CIG wrote:
Again, it shows how she didn't have any friends that she had to load up a U-Haul Truck and pull her BMW behind the U-Haul truck. It also shows she's an imbecile to not just drive the BMW. She obviously likes driving and drove 3,000 miles or so on her trip. If Travis had still cared about her, he would have even have driven it up there to Yreka and then flown back. He could have done that on the May trip which was Crater Lake (that got cancelled). Did anyone help her move back to Yreka? Did she really have enough stuff to require a UHaul truck? I think she was thinking Travis would feel sorry for her and let her live with him. She claims she stayed with him while she was in transition, so the whole move could have been to try to get some time with him. Who knows? I do remember she said on the day she went by to say goodbye that she didn't park on the street by his house. I want to say one of his roommates said that Travis really didn't want her there and was ready for her to just go.

I remember on one of the text messages it seems he was asking her how far from Yreka she was.

Well, when you factor in that his friends had her figured out, that she was trash and that he could do better, it must have been uncomfortable for her to be around. I remember the Mefford guy said she would come to the PPL events dressed slutty. He didn't use those words, but everyone knew she was a gold digger, not classy.

BTW, where's her cheerleader crew in court? I haven't seen her "friends" as of late. Is that the real reason she was boo hoo ing or was that for her 80 year old granny?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,201 - 14,220 of25,739
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr shinningelectr0n 1,078,384
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 hr EXECUTE KID KILLERS 483,690
Police looking for purse-snatching sisters (Jun '09) 6 hr MeMe 39
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 8 hr nina roth 2,383
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 11 hr nina roth 2,063
Has Anybody Seen Or Heard From o2bndisney ? 12 hr WAS sanka 5
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 12 hr Children should be loved 128
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••