Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#15369 Apr 26, 2013
I'm working up a self defense scenerio if I have to listen to that pimple Judge Larry any longer.
AN other

United States

#15370 Apr 26, 2013
"Once in the bathroom area, I noticed large amounts of blood in the most northern sink and mirror. Some of the blood appeared diluted as though water had been spilled on it for a short period of time, while other sections of the blood spatter appeared to resemble heavy arterial spurting".

"The other unusual thing I noticed about the other wounds to his torso and hands was the fact they had no blood flow. This would indicate they were rinsed off with water after his death."

"The shell casing was lying in a pool of dried blood and was not easily visible."

Page 9-10 investigative report.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#15371 Apr 26, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
Another question: The murder happened on a Wed. Why was he home all day with no phone calls or communications from the outside world? My phone goes off all the time and so does my spouse's. I can't imagine that friends wouldn't question not being able to get a return call for days and days. He was allegedly on Facebook and other social media.
There's something rotten with the time stamps on the pictures. I would even venture that she might have known they would be retrieved (she is a photographer after all) and changed the time stamps to make it look like it
happened a lot quicker than it did.
No way that was 62 seconds or whatever was speculated. Relying on time stamps and evidence she staged is a dumb way to proceed.
The prosecution introduced a rebuttal witness who confirmed the timestamps were correct and he noted no tampering. If you want to insinuate Jodi tampered with the camera, then you cannot also argue that she attempted to destroy evidence through washing the camera.

The question of why did nobody notice Travis missing for five days IMO was not satisfactorily answered by the roommate who testified said they didn't notice Travis missing because they all thought Travis was already on the Cancun Cruise especially because his wallet, cellphone, laptop and keys were laying around somewhere downstairs. Somewhere added to that story is a house reeking of apparent dogshit, which is the reason the odour of deposition was not noticed by the same roommates.

STM

“Happy Fall”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

~~~~~Y'all~~~~~

#15372 Apr 26, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true, your brain works so quickly to assess & remedy the situation that you can't possibly remember it all afterward. You had to act in a split second, yet even in your frenzied state of mind, you still took the time to keep the baby safe.
Also glad the story had a happy ending.
My oldest son & his younger brother had bunk beds. They were 6 yrs apart. The older boy had the top bunk. One night, my husband & I heard this loud crash. We ran in their bedroom, & there was the top bunk smashed down on top of the 2-yr-old.
I was positive the toddler was seriously injured, or worse. But no -- not even a bruise on him. I had a hard time falling asleep that night.
Having kids is not for the faint of heart.
Do either boys suffer from PTSD? You know the saying, God takes care of fools and babies.

All kidding aside, that must have been truly frightful!

All my first aid training from the Military, and believe me it was drilled into us. When it comes/came to my kids panic always set in first!
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

#15373 Apr 26, 2013
Dr. Drew “juror” Katie Wick, who sits as a courtroom spectator daily, expressed her own emotions later that night on live television.

“I'm angry that this young man who had such life before him had to die so brutally,” she said.“I saw horrific photos that I had never seen and I looked away.”

She added,“The thing that infuriated me the most was when I saw Jodi with her back to the jury facing the wall with her hair covering her face -- I thought,‘You know what? You're pathetic. Turn around and acknowledge what you did … she’s still putting on a show.”

Arias claims that she killed Alexander in self-defense in June of 2008 at his Mesa, Arizona home -- even though she had initially given authorities different stories about the circumstances surrounding his death.

Closing arguments will begin on Thursday, May 2, meaning the jury should get the case by the end of next week.
AN other

United States

#15374 Apr 26, 2013
According to the investigative report, neither of Travis' roommates were home until after 11:00 pm on June 4, 2008. Zachary went to work and returned to the house at 6:00 pm on June 5,2008.

Page 16. Investigative report.
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

#15375 Apr 26, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
I'm working up a self defense scenerio if I have to listen to that pimple Judge Larry any longer.
Are you saying you don't like Judges who cry ??

LOL! He should record his crying and sell it to Def.Lawyers to play during the trial of the killer when pics of the victim are shown.

He would have become quite wealthy during the Orlando Kid Killer and Jode crying sessions.
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#15377 Apr 26, 2013
The picture of Travis looked faked and photoshopped. His genitals were a burgundy color and there just happened to be a large bottle of KY jelly on the bed. I had to look up KY jelly and saw it came in a white and blue bottle. If he didn't buy KY and it wasn't on any of her receipts, where did it come from?

I'm not buying any of her b.s. She has a vendetta to make him look a certain way. I don't know what inspired so much hatred/anger towards him and his family.

She could have taken the camera with her and ditched it along with the other items. She wanted those pics found. When she was talking to Det. Flores, she was talking about how you could switch out things on a camera. She knows how to fiddle with everything.

Apparently, she is not a savant or an Asperger's person. Maybe she fits in into
the Ass Burger's criteria. In and out burger...how appropriate for her.
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

#15378 Apr 26, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a feeling that whoever the witness is, the defense will plan to dominate the whole day, giving very little time to Martinez to cross properly or the Jury to ask enough questions...
as the Judge has set a deadline now (can one really do that in a FDM trial?), the defense will try to be the last ones the Jury gets to hear...
I hope Martinez is one step ahead of their game, as he has been throughout this trial...
Juan steps very softly - so softly in fact that Yo Yo & P N F don't even hear his approach. Most of us who watch live stream of the trial and post here - are quite aware of what his strategy is.

After all he has already turned Quirky & Yo Yo into unsuspecting Witnesses For The Prosecution.

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS AND HIS FAMILY !!!
AN other

United States

#15379 Apr 26, 2013
Jodi told Detective Flores that she sent Travis an email on or about June 2, 2008 "about coming down to visit him...she said he did not respond so she assumed he was probably off in California".

Page 19 of investigative report
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#15380 Apr 26, 2013
#JodiArias Trial What happened to TawniDilly ;-)- YouTube

&sn s=em

TWANIDILLY has been forced to move to a new channel because of false flagging of his or her trial uploads.

Interesting. Why would trial footage be flagged if it was accurate upload?
Fog Lifter

Spring, TX

#15381 Apr 26, 2013
Did anyone see the video with Linda Ballard Boss?
She read a poem Travis wrote for her.
She was allegedly the one he bought the engagement ring for,
the one that came up missing. I guess JAA watched "The Help" and
decided to recreate that scene as well.

What a load of b.s. she spreads around and some suck it up like a Hoover Deluxe.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#15382 Apr 26, 2013
Fog Lifter wrote:
The picture of Travis looked faked and photoshopped. His genitals were a burgundy color and there just happened to be a large bottle of KY jelly on the bed. I had to look up KY jelly and saw it came in a white and blue bottle. If he didn't buy KY and it wasn't on any of her receipts, where did it come from?
I'm not buying any of her b.s. She has a vendetta to make him look a certain way. I don't know what inspired so much hatred/anger towards him and his family.
She could have taken the camera with her and ditched it along with the other items. She wanted those pics found. When she was talking to Det. Flores, she was talking about how you could switch out things on a camera. She knows how to fiddle with everything.
Apparently, she is not a savant or an Asperger's person. Maybe she fits in into
the Ass Burger's criteria. In and out burger...how appropriate for her.
You don't think any of the police forensic experts are smart enough to detect photoshopped photos?

You heard the defense witness who enlarged the one photo talk about PIXELS?

That's a routine procedure in forensic work - Pixels are like little, miniature boxes which collectively together create an image. When a photo that has been photoshopped is enlarged, the original row-upon-row of pixels no longer aligned because the separate ridge of pixels of the replacement piece of the photo that's been overlayed onto the original photo become visible.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#15383 Apr 26, 2013
"4:42 p.m. ET: February 27, 2008

"You didn’t know it was going to be important back then in 2008 this issue involving the gun, and that’s why when he asked you about it you said ‘no he doesn’t have any guns’ because it wasn’t important at that point because you couldn’t foresee the future,” said Martinez."
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#15384 Apr 26, 2013
AN other wrote:
Jodi told Detective Flores that she sent Travis an email on or about June 2, 2008 "about coming down to visit him...she said he did not respond so she assumed he was probably off in California".
Page 19 of investigative report
Yes, if only The State's case had followed those investigative reports which you hold near and dear to your black heart. What a big waste!

It got all screwed up by Jodi moving back to California in the spring of 2008, eh?

STM

“Happy Fall”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

~~~~~Y'all~~~~~

#15385 Apr 26, 2013
AN other wrote:
According to the investigative report, neither of Travis' roommates were home until after 11:00 pm on June 4, 2008. Zachary went to work and returned to the house at 6:00 pm on June 5,2008.
Page 16. Investigative report.
Thanks AN you're the bestest!!

No more HLN for me!

Now when did jodi turn her phone back on, if you recall? I remember you posting she had a big time gap in her time line after the killing and showing up to DBs house.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#15386 Apr 26, 2013
MOd 8 if your reading please do something about the insect RAMBLER and her cohorts.
1- they attempt to distort any fact we are discussing.
2- they constantly refer to the Casey Anthony case.

You told us we couldnt discuss Jodi on their thread, please show us the same courtesy.
Also,you seem to have a deaf ear when it comes to these troll's.
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

#15387 Apr 26, 2013
Since the subject seems to be shifting toward Wiccan & Witches I guess now would be the appropriate time to ask if Jode will demand to be allowed to dance around the Maypole on May 1st.

Will Yo Yo scream that Jode must be granted her Constitutional Right of Freedom To Worship.?????

'For a good deal of witches, Maypole dancing celebrates the spirit of vegetation returning and reuniting with the Earth at the beginning of summer. The phallic symbol of the God (the Maypole) is plunged into the yoni of the Goddess (the hole the pole is placed in). This could be considered a Wicca sex ritual as it honors the physical union of God and Goddess; a symbolic Great Rite.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#15388 Apr 26, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Do either boys suffer from PTSD? You know the saying, God takes care of fools and babies.
All kidding aside, that must have been truly frightful!
All my first aid training from the Military, and believe me it was drilled into us. When it comes/came to my kids panic always set in first!
Yes, they both suffer from PTSD, amnesia, hallucinations, delusions, insanity, and... Oh wait, I forgot; they're just fine.

Kids ALWAYS make us panic when there's a crisis.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#15389 Apr 26, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Juan steps very softly - so softly in fact that Yo Yo & P N F don't even hear his approach. Most of us who watch live stream of the trial and post here - are quite aware of what his strategy is.
After all he has already turned Quirky & Yo Yo into unsuspecting Witnesses For The Prosecution.
JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS AND HIS FAMILY !!!
I believe Juanderfull will debunk every witness the defense throw's up in about five question's.
The defense is out smarted and out gunned. Hey Gloomy did you notice The support group insects has another new hat on today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 10 min AN other 488,663
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min EasyEed 1,126,365
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr grave digger 47,495
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 2,540
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr WAS sanka 17,687
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr Murph 70,499
Boca woman sues UF fraternity brothers for secr... (Jul '08) 6 hr Zac Siegel 362
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]