|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
I guess the insect's are unaware that the DIRTY DOZEN from Pinellas,County are not seated in this jury box.
From the questions they asked, it seemed to me that they were really trying to figure out the BS from the truth. It didn't seem like they thought AL was credible at all.
GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Chief Wiggums wrote:
<quoted text>
You from utah by any chance? lol
Just another deranged Killer Loving Slut who hates to see one of it's own on trial.
Scared perhaps that HoJode will eventually name names including that of it .
Brad

Key West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Shout out to T-rex
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
"July 9, 2008 - Arias celebrated her 29th birthday. That same day, a grand jury in California indicted her on first-degree murder charges in the death of Alexander."
"But who, really, is Arias, the 32-year-old woman accused of shooting her ex-boyfriend in the head, stabbing him multiple times and slitting his throat from ear to ear?"
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/03/21/who-j...
Yes who is she? Because she can't be a 32-year-old woman. If she turned 29-years-old in 2008, she was born in 1979 therefore now she is presently a 33-year-old woman!
Adding....

In addition to Jodi presently being either 32-years-old OR 33-years-old, she is either 5'2" according to her own testimony/Juan Martinez cross OR she is 5'5" to 5'6" according to Detective Flores testimony.
GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Angel wrote:
She said she told Travis and he was soooo cold. Lying piece of bottom feeding slug.
I'd be interested in how she would explain that so called pregnancy and miscarriage? What dr did she go to afterward? What hospital? After a miscarriage you have to be checked out to make sure nothing is left...
Somebody needs to just slap the sh*t out of her!
..BEFORE they execute her.
Wow kinda like the Orlando Kid killer breaking down at a party claiming she had a miscarriage Huh ?

I wonder how many dead animals and aborted babies would the backyard of both A families reveal.
Brad

Key West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Congrats on the change over from the dreaded State thread. This is better reading!
It is nice to see that there are still some crime fighter friends still around the air waves. Lost interest in the Anthony saga, this case is a given. Jodi gets what Casey should have.

Level 2

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The jury is going to have a hard time "finding" 2nd degree given the state has only given them 1st degree Murder to consider.
==========
2nd Degree is a lesser included offense in 1st Degree Murder. If premeditation is not there for 1st the jury is instructed that if all the elements are there for 2nd Degree Murder they can find the defendant guilty of that lesser-included offense, and if all the elements for 2nd Degree are not there they can find manslaughter if all the elements are there.

Thats the way crimes work.
GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Professional slut, just like Travis.
Well done Donavon- How nice of you to9 vo9lunteer to Tweet and also post on here. Now shouldn't you head on over to the Gym to conitinue with you weight loss program ? LMAO judging by your pics you are failing miserably Much like the Duhfense team.

OK now lay down on the floor - raise those thunderous thighs and raise up & lower - up & lower _ Gawd I didn't say spread ya legs dam it you are creating a massive vacuum.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Adding....
In addition to Jodi presently being either 32-years-old OR 33-years-old, she is either 5'2" according to her own testimony/Juan Martinez cross OR she is 5'5" to 5'6" according to Detective Flores testimony.
having fun arguing with yourself?
GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

STM wrote:
Thank GOD jodi hasn't had any offspring!!
Anal sex is the best method known in preventing pregnancy !!
Angel

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Noooo! Sorry If I gave you that impression, I looked up I looked down and saw only troll droplets.
LOL I'm sorry I didn't just reply to you but I had to run chase a darn rabbit out of my garden. lol
NOW, we are finished with the fence.
I'm gonna get that wascally wabbit this year. lol
Angel

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well maybe not the ONLY one. lol
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
2nd Degree is a lesser included offense in 1st Degree Murder. If premeditation is not there for 1st the jury is instructed that if all the elements are there for 2nd Degree Murder they can find the defendant guilty of that lesser-included offense, and if all the elements for 2nd Degree are not there they can find manslaughter if all the elements are there.
Thats the way crimes work.
Wishful thinking!

Either the state has the good beyond a reaonable doubt or they don't - they only put forth a premeditated argument. The jury is not allowed to speculate or formulate a verdict on what they believe may have occurred.

Didn't you learn anything from the Casey Anthony case?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
And it appears it's also a favoured method of circumventing the Mormon rule of chastity.

Does that mean homosexuality is also condoned by the church, in a backward sort of way?
GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
GULP !!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you suppose a single 30-year-old man would buy a five bedroom 3,700+ home, filling it with young men only paying $450/month?

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow kinda like the Orlando Kid killer breaking down at a party claiming she had a miscarriage Huh ?
I wonder how many dead animals and aborted babies would the backyard of both A families reveal.
Speaking of the devil.....

Casey Anthony defamation trial may happen before bankruptcy filing decided

TAMPA, Fla.óZenaida Gonzalez' defamation lawsuit against Casey Anthony will most likely go to trial before her bankruptcy filing is addressed.

On Monday, Gonzalez' lawyers filed a motion asking for more time to object to Anthony's bankruptcy after the defamation case goes before an Orange County jury.

The bankruptcy judge suggested the two sides try the case first to see if a jury awards Gonzalez any money damages.

That would help determine whether Gonzalez could still claim to be Anthony's creditor in the future bankruptcy action.

http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extend...
Angel

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
GULP !!
Now, now... I was referring to "abstinence"..
uh huh. uh huh. lol
Angel

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Gee, I had no idea til now that the rambling grub worm was homosexual.

:)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of the devil.....
Casey Anthony defamation trial may happen before bankruptcy filing decided
TAMPA, Fla.óZenaida Gonzalez' defamation lawsuit against Casey Anthony will most likely go to trial before her bankruptcy filing is addressed.
On Monday, Gonzalez' lawyers filed a motion asking for more time to object to Anthony's bankruptcy after the defamation case goes before an Orange County jury.
The bankruptcy judge suggested the two sides try the case first to see if a jury awards Gonzalez any money damages.
That would help determine whether Gonzalez could still claim to be Anthony's creditor in the future bankruptcy action.
http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extend...
"On Monday, Gonzalez' lawyers filed a motion asking for more time to object to Anthony's bankruptcy after the defamation case goes before an Orange County jury."

As if a judge would grant a motion asking for "more" time.

Define "more". LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Mugsy 1,099,230
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 46,275
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr HELL ON EARTH 486,495
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 8 hr zazz 96,382
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 9 hr The Real Missyfit 17,608
The alphabet (Jun '06) 11 hr Doug77 1,048
UCF's Corrupt Residency Reclassification Policy 11 hr ddsmorton 1
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••