Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 664)

Showing posts 13,261 - 13,280 of25,739
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text> Think about the Casey thread and remember who talked and mentioned Pedophilia all the time.
The poster I was responding to was STM. The poster you said good morning to.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'd heard that too about the African killer bees. I know honey has many interesting properties, but I'm almost embarrassed to say I can't stand the taste of it. Just about everyone in the world loves it, but not me.
Pretty sure these aren't honeybees, though. I just looked out the kitchen window, & there they are, dancing around the little tree.
Wanna come check for honey in the hive?
;)
I think I would prefer the bee's over the snake infestation of Fla. If I lived there I would be afraid to let my Kid's even play outside. The feral Hog's are getting to be a serious problem in Fla and all over also'

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about?
IDK Marce, had I posted the sky was blue it would have triggered the same type of response from the delusional ones.

All this hall monitoring BS needs to stop tho, it's just fueling the flames, it's annoying!

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of singing, it appears jodi like to express her true emotions through lyrics.....More C&P from FB
I listened to the last recording of Travis and Jodi that she recorded. Listen to it and realize she didn't know a thing about his taste in music, or his taste in movies. Very Strange! They were talking like they were on a first date together.. And Jodi would not "Go Away" it seemed like Travis did not want to be bothered. Plus every time she said she might go to Washington , Travis never even said great, or alright, or he would help her financially, He only tried to change the subject. But what REALLY STOOD OUT TO ME WAS... I am A Dead Head.. His friends said he would always sing to answer questions or make a statement... And When Jodi said she would go to Washington if she could afford it { 54 minute mark of the recording} Travis responds by singing ALL A FRIEND CAN SAY IS AINT IT ASHAME.....he answered he by his true feelings...he was done with her and she knew it. Jodi didn't even know the song TRUCKIN by the Grateful Dead...then she says she sings the song { Hurt} by Johnny Cash in karaoke...Look at the lyrics!!! "Hurt"
(originally by Nine Inch Nails)
I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything
[Chorus:]
What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know goes away
In the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt......
Are you kidding me??????
Then listen what she had on her my space page......
FERGIE.... LYRICS
"Clumsy"
Can't help it
The girl can't help it [repeat 3x]
You know, this isn't the first time this has happened to me
This love sick thing
I like serious relationships and a
A girl like me don't stay single for long
Cause everytime a boyfriend and I break up
My world is crushed and I'm all alone
The love bug crawls right back up and bites me and I'm back .....
Look Everyone....This girl is crazy!! Travis knew it too...I know how this woman is thinking ....And she is telling Travis in her songs! Think about this conversation.....Think of her world being crushed and think about how she planned this whole thing out!!!
**And check out the lyrics to this one, this witch is dangerous!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You Oughta Know - Alanis Morissette - Lyrics
Isn't that what adolescent girls do?
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think so,Menza is referral to high intelligence I believe.will Google to see if there is a group though
Hi T. Marce is such a prankster. She's just jerking my chain. I think she's just buzzed.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of singing, it appears jodi like to express her true emotions through lyrics.....More C&P from FB
I listened to the last recording of Travis and Jodi that she recorded. Listen to it and realize she didn't know a thing about his taste in music, or his taste in movies. Very Strange! They were talking like they were on a first date together.. And Jodi would not "Go Away" it seemed like Travis did not want to be bothered. Plus every time she said she might go to Washington , Travis never even said great, or alright, or he would help her financially, He only tried to change the subject. But what REALLY STOOD OUT TO ME WAS... I am A Dead Head.. His friends said he would always sing to answer questions or make a statement... And When Jodi said she would go to Washington if she could afford it { 54 minute mark of the recording} Travis responds by singing ALL A FRIEND CAN SAY IS AINT IT ASHAME.....he answered he by his true feelings...he was done with her and she knew it. Jodi didn't even know the song TRUCKIN by the Grateful Dead...then she says she sings the song { Hurt} by Johnny Cash in karaoke...Look at the lyrics!!! "Hurt"
(originally by Nine Inch Nails)
I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything
[Chorus:]
What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know goes away
In the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt......
Are you kidding me??????
Then listen what she had on her my space page......
FERGIE.... LYRICS
"Clumsy"
Can't help it
The girl can't help it [repeat 3x]
You know, this isn't the first time this has happened to me
This love sick thing
I like serious relationships and a
A girl like me don't stay single for long
Cause everytime a boyfriend and I break up
My world is crushed and I'm all alone
The love bug crawls right back up and bites me and I'm back .....
Look Everyone....This girl is crazy!! Travis knew it too...I know how this woman is thinking ....And she is telling Travis in her songs! Think about this conversation.....Think of her world being crushed and think about how she planned this whole thing out!!!
**And check out the lyrics to this one, this witch is dangerous!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You Oughta Know - Alanis Morissette - Lyrics
You are so right,that woman is scary when you think about it.

Congrats on the new D-I-L.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that what adolescent girls do?
Yes you're right......but the lyrics to her songs are just C R E E P Y!

Totally debasing.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
The poster I was responding to was STM. The poster you said good morning to.
I understand That Marce,but with the referal of a certain subject that was in STM's post will do nothing but add fire to a certain posters ego,Thats all I meant,wee all have had four years to much of that from that poster and wouldnt want to see this thread get bombarded with that vile stuff like it was on the Casey thread. Gloomy probably understands what I was reffering to because she didnt like it either. Only a very sick in the head moron would post that kind of crap.

My post wasn't meant as any kind of insult to you or STM.
Angel

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you're right. If there was a full moon, it must have been the Menses who were posting last night. Sorry Honey.
Menses? That refers to menstral cycle doesn't it? lol
sorry couldn't resist.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

STM wrote:
<quoted text>
IDK Marce, had I posted the sky was blue it would have triggered the same type of response from the delusional ones.
All this hall monitoring BS needs to stop tho, it's just fueling the flames, it's annoying!
I agree with you STM,it will only stop when nobody post anything they like to talk about though,they sure don't post any logical thing's about this case at all,just try to incite arguing.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right,that woman is scary when you think about it.
Congrats on the new D-I-L.
Thanks, she's been a part of our lives for the past 7 years. Aside from there being 2 Mrs. of the same last name in my family now.....I want more grand babies!!
Angel

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

HLN... telling fads you should be aware of that your teens might be doing...
Great HLN... tell them how to do it!!!..
What the h*ll? Condom challenge? Can't believe teens can be so darn ignorant...
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you're right......but the lyrics to her songs are just C R E E P Y!
Totally debasing.
Boy you sure said a mouthful there, those lyric's are repulsive in my opinion.
Did Jodi sing that song also or do you know.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry couldn't resist.
Sure does. That Annie has a wicked sense of humor.
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry couldn't resist.
You got it!
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Is there going to be any court showing this morning at all,I know the judge said 1:30 for the jury,just wondered if they would have live stream on the oral arguments this morning.

Does anybody know.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi T. Marce is such a prankster. She's just jerking my chain. I think she's just buzzed.
This harassment is causing me to break out in hives.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, she's been a part of our lives for the past 7 years. Aside from there being 2 Mrs. of the same last name in my family now.....I want more grand babies!!
Oh you are a glutton for punishment,LOL
If I knew my grand kids were this much fun,I would have had them first

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text> I understand That Marce,but with the referal of a certain subject that was in STM's post will do nothing but add fire to a certain posters ego,Thats all I meant,wee all have had four years to much of that from that poster and wouldnt want to see this thread get bombarded with that vile stuff like it was on the Casey thread. Gloomy probably understands what I was reffering to because she didnt like it either. Only a very sick in the head moron would post that kind of crap.
My post wasn't meant as any kind of insult to you or STM.
I'm sorry Rex, but you can't censor people's posts like this. STM cut & pasted something directly connected with the Jodi Arias case.

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'd heard that too about the African killer bees. I know honey has many interesting properties, but I'm almost embarrassed to say I can't stand the taste of it. Just about everyone in the world loves it, but not me.
Pretty sure these aren't honeybees, though. I just looked out the kitchen window, & there they are, dancing around the little tree.
Wanna come check for honey in the hive?
;)
We have a bee that looks like a bumble bee but doesn't sting people, just goes from flower to flower. They look intimidating, but think they would have to riled to come at you.

I didn't used to like honey, but after I put some on grapefruit, and peanut butter, I found it was ok. Use it on hot buttered biscuits, etc.
Most flying insects won't bother you unless you swat at them or something. My step-daughter thinks I"m crazy because I just walk around when wasps are swarming. They don't bother me at all. Sometimes if you have hairspray or something that might attract them, they'll try to investigate, but I'm not afraid of them.
Of course mosquitos are flying insects and they depend on us to feed them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,261 - 13,280 of25,739
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Uncle Samowitz 1,078,145
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 22 min Mary NY 483,650
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 1 hr nina roth 2,063
Has Anybody Seen Or Heard From o2bndisney ? 2 hr WAS sanka 5
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 2 hr Children should be loved 128
last post wins! (Jul '11) 3 hr tiger_-_dad 5,273
Man Accused of Molesting Women in Wave Pool 5 hr AllTrue 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search